CuckoldFart.com

The Peter C Collection

Peter C

22 hours ago, leone55 said:

Why you don't show her these pics? Maybe she will be eager to really try at last.

Might be a good idea, maybe start with that one of "her" on the sun lounger on holiday with her black boyfriend. She does chat online to a guy working as a DJ in Ibiza. Perhaps that would encourage her to ask me renew her passport.

After starting with this guy and another black man in London she got friendly with through a garage and hip hop clubbing website she discovered, Becky found others wanted to chat to her. This coincided with her plucking up the courage to go on webcam rather than just texting in the chat room and the men being able to see what she looks like. the guys started getting younger too, mid 30s, early 30s, mid 20s, early 20s, like a countdown. Becky has never hidden the fact that she's in her 40s with a grown-up son and an older white partner, but this rarely puts them off. They flirt with her, flatter her by saying she looks about 21 and now is even attracting the attention of teenage black lads, 17, 18, 19 year olds, which has boosted her ego and self-confidence no end. She especially likes that I totally approve of her "seeing" these much younger black guys and will tease me about them calling her a cougar and a MILF. She enjoys it when I remind her that these boys are even younger than her son and that they're young enough to be my grandsons.

Becky has admitted that she's been invited to go to London several times to meet a black guy with one or two even offering to come to our town to meet up with her, take her out for a drink, dinner and on to a club, but although she is turned on by the idea of "being naughty" and going out on a date with a black guy whilst I'm at work in the evening, she's reticent about taking things even that far, well aware that they will probably expect sex and is reluctant to cheat on me, even though I've told her that I'd be okay with it if it happens. I'd want to know of course, but I've stressed to her that I wouldn't dump her if she did it. You have to remember she's only ever been with 3 men in her whole life, all of us white.

In a late night text, no doubt horny from a chat with one of these young black lads, Becky texted me saying that I was the last white man she'd be going with. When I texted back, suggesting she'd only be seeing black men in future, she replied, "Definitely xxx" I ejaculated involuntarily there and then.

becky48.thumb.jpg.72f7598b8db20a8a427e7fe13edb7eb9.jpg

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

Might be a good idea, maybe start with that one of "her" on the sun lounger on holiday with her black boyfriend. She does chat online to a guy working as a DJ in Ibiza. Perhaps that would encourage her to ask me renew her passport.

After starting with this guy and another black man in London she got friendly with through a garage and hip hop clubbing website she discovered, Becky found others wanted to chat to her. This coincided with her plucking up the courage to go on webcam rather than just texting in the chat room and the men being able to see what she looks like. the guys started getting younger too, mid 30s, early 30s, mid 20s, early 20s, like a countdown. Becky has never hidden the fact that she's in her 40s with a grown-up son and an older white partner, but this rarely puts them off. They flirt with her, flatter her by saying she looks about 21 and now is even attracting the attention of teenage black lads, 17, 18, 19 year olds, which has boosted her ego and self-confidence no end. She especially likes that I totally approve of her "seeing" these much younger black guys and will tease me about them calling her a cougar and a MILF. She enjoys it when I remind her that these boys are even younger than her son and that they're young enough to be my grandsons.

Becky has admitted that she's been invited to go to London several times to meet a black guy with one or two even offering to come to our town to meet up with her, take her out for a drink, dinner and on to a club, but although she is turned on by the idea of "being naughty" and going out on a date with a black guy whilst I'm at work in the evening, she's reticent about taking things even that far, well aware that they will probably expect sex and is reluctant to cheat on me, even though I've told her that I'd be okay with it if it happens. I'd want to know of course, but I've stressed to her that I wouldn't dump her if she did it. You have to remember she's only ever been with 3 men in her whole life, all of us white.

In a late night text, no doubt horny from a chat with one of these young black lads, Becky texted me saying that I was the last white man she'd be going with. When I texted back, suggesting she'd only be seeing black men in future, she replied, "Definitely xxx" I ejaculated involuntarily there and then.

becky48.thumb.jpg.72f7598b8db20a8a427e7fe13edb7eb9.jpg

How is Becky in bed when she have sex? Is she active and kinky, follow all the hints of her lover and want to have pleasure in all ways or is she passive ?

• Like 3

22 hours ago, leone55 said:

How is Becky in bed when she have sex? Is she active and kinky, follow all the hints of her lover and want to have pleasure in all ways or is she passive ?

Sex with Becky is not very frequent if I'm honest and yes, she is very passive between the sheets. I think the guy she was with from the age of 15 until she was about 21, 22, pretty much put her off sex. He was a complete and utter asshole, abusing her emotionally and physically over time. Her son is his. On a break from him - she went to a women's refuge but soon went back to him - she was persuaded to go out clubbing by a friend's mum. Uncharacteristically, Becky got drunk that night and egged on by her mate's mum was encouraged to take a guy home to get back at her partner. The guy knew Becky and her fella well as he lived on the same estate and I bet he couldn't believe his luck that night. Back at the mum's house he got to stay the night and fucked Becky, only the second guy she'd been with. Sadly, in the morning as he was leaving he was caught about to steal Becky's purse. How ungrateful!

I doubt her partner ever found out about that revenge one night stand - he'd have killed her and the guy - and I'm probably one the few that know about it. She's really embarrassed by it even now and doesn't like to talk about it. I was totally shocked when she told me about it, even telling me the guy's name.

Once she was finally free of her abusive partner, having aborted a second baby he'd got her pregnant with, she got with the brother of a woman that worked with Becky's mum. She insists they never had sex all the time he was seeing her and I think he eventually decided to cut his losses, give up and move on. I can quite believe that as similarly with me, it took a very very long time to get anywhere with her but I was clearly more patient.

becky11.thumb.jpg.aa896525bc5bbcd1b5278627ba900ac6.jpg

• Like 2

And yes, I can confirm that several men came in my wife's pussy whilst we were married. Two of them knew me from work but weren't bothered about that. They could see I was no threat but didn't know at the time that I actually approved of my wife getting some extra cock anyway.

0de04e16-a56a-4b08-b5c9-cdac5379c288.jpg.0088123b89d64e02aca888e433d06465.jpg

• Like 3

My wife actually did go away on holiday with an ex-workmate of mine whilst I stayed at home with the kids. They went away together with Debbie now his wife for a week. She came back refreshed and contented with a spring in her step, boasting about how much sex she'd had. In bed the first night back she counted on her fingers how many times they'd done it. Once as soon as they'd arrived, twice a night, sometimes three times and one for luck just before they left to come home. She ran out of fingers, estimating that they fucked 15 times. He'd picked her up with her suitcase from right outside our house, then on the way back had even had the audacity to attend the funeral of another ex-colleague of mine. I had to work, so I imagine Mick and Debbie arriving together, going to the wake together and then leaving together would have aroused some suspicion and gossip that Mick, a well known ladies man, had now moved on to Debbie and probably already fucking poor Pete's wife. They weren't wrong of course - he'd been fucking her for awhile. Nothing was ever said to me at work though, no-one mentioned Debbie being at the funeral with Mick.

The strange thing is it's only in recent years I've found all this out from Mick himself. Debbie told me she was going away with a young lad she'd met, a 25 year old paratrooper. So when I asked her if this young guy had been better in bed than me during her holiday, when she replied without any hesitation "Yes", it was actually Mick that had been better than me. I don't know why she told me it was her soldier. I'd have been absolutely fine knowing she was going to be Mick's wife for a week.

addtext_com_MTU1MTI1.jpg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, JLAW80SWGA said:

Great Stuff Peter C

Thank you kind sir. Just trying to clear some of the many photos and gifs that I seem to have accumulated over several years and hoping the kind of stuff I like appeals to others here.

As regards the last photo here, my ex-workmate tried for many years to try and get my wife Debbie into bed and finally succeeded after I'd suggested that I'd be more than happy for her to go out and get some extra cock from time to time. We'd agreed originally that, despite having been sterilised, she should use condoms (that I'd buy) and that she wouldn't go with anyone I knew so I couldn't put a face to the name.

Those rules both went out the window the Sunday afternoon she was summoned to Mick's house whilst his wife was out. I picked her later from the end of his street with Mick's cum still oozing out of her and down her inner thigh. He'd told her not to bother wearing a bra or panties and at home it was all too obvious that Debbie had been fucked hard and fucked well, her shaved cunt red, puffy and still gaping open. After that my wife would go to see Mick when she wanted a good seeing-to rather than gentle love-making with me and that went on for 2-3 years until he moved away with another man's wife he'd also been servicing.

393741463_1(68).jpg.2c02f2cc77e8a2d4f08b967aa992fd9c.jpg

400446927.jpeg

0-Hand--00025.thumb.jpg.d971e2545678b00e9e53e5cd088851bd.jpg

0-IR_LOVE_1019.thumb.jpg.b88f8ad943648489d95e3480f14ed986.jpg

f6327385-1e7e-4c09-a596-91f5fcfeadcf.jpg.4ffc4284e2c468a5a0acb81266a969f2.jpg

ezgif59b0f593f94.j.jpg

ezgif230aca9fbba.j.jpg

f1fc2d50-ab52-4b97-a707-e7a0fc848aff.thumb.jpg.a6ced81209a14808a885bd64cf5f5517.jpg

f2e9a0e5-bee0-4277-8865-8ddb2ea2a17d.thumb.jpg.81612d8ed0abbf6640a17fc74e238998.jpg

f6b324e3-715b-4b16-97bf-c1ec6980b873.jpg.d5f66f92820b22312c65789f9cd60fc0.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, secondjag said:

love it Peter; great post

Thank you Jag. Praise indeed from the master. I like sometimes being able to attach a little reminiscence to one of the photos when it has a bearing on what that naughty wife of mine (Debbie) used to get up to or what my shy, little girlfriend Becky might get up to in the near future. I'm also turned on by knowing that an experienced black guy like you is seeing photos of Becky's pale white body and very much liking what he sees.

ezgif2d5d58ba4a0.g.gif

ezgif2cf54432e74.g.gif

ezgif2cf964b5271.g.gif

e931d15a.jpg

ezgif2ce30b2e9d2.g.gif

ezgif2cbf0df11f3.g.gif

ezgif2cbca612b11.g.gif

ezgif2cbc6ca30dc.g.gif

ezgif2ca56f81b56cc.gif

ezgif2c0361b050073.gif

• Thanks 1