CuckoldFart.com

Madmajor

Has anyone got around a reluctant wife by introducing her to a bull?

Was wondering what technique they applied to get her chatting to the bull.

Wife has been shared, is not 100% convinced she should be doing it and therefore instead of arranging one off meets for her once a year (it's what she has agreed on) I want an experienced guy to woo her and get her to agree to more.

Finding guys who claim they have this kind of experience is easy. But how do I get them chatting to her.

Don't just say tell her to Skype with them, she is likely to go schizoid .....and I don't want her to go back on the once a year deal.

So I am looking for sneaky ways of getting her introduced to a potential bull without her suspecting I am involved.

Cuckold Tests

MadMajor,

I would consider a direct approach something like "You are sexy, fancy a shag?".  So no I have not.  I have had such direct approaches from wives. 

I have done the indirect thing of just spending time chatting up a wife or two with success.

So if there is a non-forced way to meet someone's wife I am happy to chat her up whenever I have the chance.

CB

Have placed an advert in craig list and had some replies, will select a likely candidate and tell him where we will be on a certain night. Get him to start chatting and even ask her for a dance.

Might suggest he whispers in her ear that he fancies her, does she fancy a shag sometime....... Like that ploy!

• 4 weeks later...

Well you and I have some shared interest in sailing....you might use that as an in to get her talking to me, but I know you are not NYC bound for some time and as a working man I will not be just heading off to the islands this winter.

CB

CB, if you ever consider sailing on the east Aegean, hit us up. I have already convinced my wife in sailing nude with nude friends -- you take it up from there :D

Has anyone got around a reluctant wife by introducing her to a bull?

Was wondering what technique they applied to get her chatting to the bull.

Wife has been shared, is not 100% convinced she should be doing it and therefore instead of arranging one off meets for her once a year (it's what she has agreed on) I want an experienced guy to woo her and get her to agree to more.

Finding guys who claim they have this kind of experience is easy. But how do I get them chatting to her.

Don't just say tell her to Skype with them, she is likely to go schizoid .....and I don't want her to go back on the once a year deal.

So I am looking for sneaky ways of getting her introduced to a potential bull without her suspecting I am involved.

Madmajor, my wife is fully aware of my desire and is not against to the idea but reluctant when it comes to reality. I made her promise me that she will point out anyone she'd like to fuck, wear no underwear whe we travel, etc. All fine but nothing happens until someone seduces her. In our case, we had same room no swap/share, same spouse sex with a couple and the other lady (rip) had seduced her. If my wife had not liked her, it would blow all away. So, the way of seduction is very important, and I find it would be easier if she was seduced by a woman who is not jealous to share her man.

An experienced single bull for the first time can be an option if you have talked it all over and said "lets go" but if you want it spontane, figure it out with the guy you choose or leave it to your wife