CuckoldFart.com

frequent problem

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, robert smith said:

That pic loaded in about 2 Not sure if problem is with the website .  

Hi Robert, I can do that as well on a relatively short string.  No problem.  Problem seems to be on any page with a lot of images about 40% of images load (very slow), and then It stops and refuses to let me add anything new even if it's just text.  BTW, notice this as well on strings not started by me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, robert smith said:

Did not realize you were loading large strings of photos  I only load a few at a time so not a problem for me.  Good Luck 

hi Robert.  nice pic up there, btw.  doesn't matter if I were to load large or not, what's happening is on previous large strings it won't fully load and (as a consequence??) won't let me put anything even if it were just a comment

Hey folks, just a quick FYI. A friend who is a computer tech told me that many websites aren't loading or working properly on Internet Explorer because it's not being supported anymore as of 2012. As the technology in websites change Internet Explorer isn't changing or improving to keep up with these sites. I'm not sure if this is what's happening to all of you but if you are using Internet Explorer (not Microsoft Edge in Windows 10) you might want to try using Google Chrome instead then test it here.

Cheers

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 8:15 PM, secondjag said:

This is a joke.  Doing it AGAIN on the same post.  Admin, perhaps you could start a new page (32?).   Really not digging 40+ attempts to post something.  Not a threat, but maybe it's time for me to move on.  I post the same stuff elsewhere with no problems

What browser and device do you use?

12 hours ago, cumlayus said:

Hey folks, just a quick FYI. A friend who is a computer tech told me that many websites aren't loading or working properly on Internet Explorer because it's not being supported anymore as of 2012. As the technology in websites change Internet Explorer isn't changing or improving to keep up with these sites. I'm not sure if this is what's happening to all of you but if you are using Internet Explorer (not Microsoft Edge in Windows 10) you might want to try using Google Chrome instead then test it here.

Cheers

thanks, I stand corrected.  I use edge