CuckoldFart.com

both cuckold families are into this

lonerancher

Wondering if say both families or marriages are into this. Has there ever been say a mother in law or father in law doing mother in law doing her daughters husband. A father doing his son's wife . If there are would anyone admit it. Christmas say father banging the sons wife, while the other two watch. Or the mother being done by her son in law. Hell if several marriages in the family are into the cuckold or swinging lordy lordy what an orgy

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TEST

On 1/11/2019 at 10:40 PM, lonerancher said:

Wondering if say both families or marriages are into this. Has there ever been say a mother in law or father in law doing mother in law doing her daughters husband. A father doing his son's wife . If there are would anyone admit it. Christmas say father banging the sons wife, while the other two watch. Or the mother being done by her son in law. Hell if several marriages in the family are into the cuckold or swinging lordy lordy what an orgy

FANTASTIC....

• 8 months later...
Guest MichaelDawe

We are a very close family. I have one brother, who is 16 years older than I am. Everything between us was always out in the open. From a young age our parents brought us up as naturists and also very soon we noticed that our Mum and Dad would sometimes be visited by our Uncle, my father's brother, who would stay over and in the morning when we stormed in would be sleeping in our parent's bed.

Later in life we always talked about everything and neither Mum nor Dad made any excuses nor hid from us what they did and that they liked it. They also suggested that we as we grow up should decide for ourselves. If it was not for us then we should just stick to what we liked and find our own path to our own identity, fulfilment and happiness.

Later my brother got married and moved to a different city because of work, but they came every year on holiday and stayed with us for several weeks. It was then that I noticed that Dad and my pretty sister in law would disappear at times and then rejoin us.

I was especially close to my mother and had lots of open "hear-to-heart" conversations with her and she confirmed when I asked her that they had found out that my brother's wife had admitted to be attracted to her father-in-law and that mother had a chat with her, my brother always was very open-minded and after all taking their time to be sure, step by step my sister-in-law had also become my father's mistress and whenever the occasion arose they would enjoy themselves and indulge in some extra-marital fun.

My mother also said that when I got married I should be open-minded and be true to myself. If this is something that I could not face, then it was out of the question. But it could be that both your wife-to-be and yourself really enjoy it, just like my Mum and Dad would enjoy the company and relationship of my Dad's brother.

Some 5 years later I got to know my wife in South America and when I my contract came to an end we returned to my country. We had a great relationship and we honest and open about everything and sex between us was wonderful. It seemed we were made for each other. Naturally, step by step I had told my wife, what was going in in my family.

When we returned we lived in my parent's house and everyone immediately loved my young wife and she was so happy that she got on so well with her new family. Because of work and money we ended up staying in my parent's house for the next 5 years.

It was probably after about 6 months that my wife admitted that she found both my Dad and my brother very attractive and as we continued with our family visits to the sauna and naturist lakes, which my wife really enjoyed and took to it like duck to water, she had seen both naked from up close and both my Dad and my brother had seen my wife and had not missed any opportunity to accept any friendly invitation to apply creme to my wife's back.

So we fantasised about her enjoying more than just a friendly suncream helping and I suggested that we first should talk to my mother discreetly and then we would see. It all came as it had to come and over the next year my wife first became my father's other mistress and then also my brother's lover.

We naturally keeps this amongst ourselves and there never is any schedule or pressure. This just happens when there is an opportunity and we all adhere to our one principle never rushed, never under time pressure, never pre-arranged. Whatever happens is fine and everyone is not only OK with that but it really has worked very well for us.bham-sauna.thumb.jpg.203b2871192f913224b7e1d3dde8c31e.jpg

• 10 months later...
On 1/11/2019 at 5:40 PM, lonerancher said:

I was cucking a couple whose wife made him come out to family while hos parents 3 sisters and 2 aunts were all vacationing together the next morning his dad and I were planning on going fishing she asked to go and tag along his told told her Koolaide said he must convince both of us he wants you to go he made it clear Koolaides rule nothing on her our cocks or cum shes leaves house naked she arrives home the same. Later that night while everyone chilling by fire I had cuckold walk over to woodline and remove&hold my cock while I pee when I told his wife Im going bed you can go or not but you cant enter if not doing now. her hubby in front of about 7 or 8 family members said sir can I sleep on the hard wood floor in there. I asked him you have a nice comfortable bed all your on in the camper. His wife said tell us the real reason you want to lick his cum from your wifes fucked pussy say what you want

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

This is hot, I think this happens a lot. I was involved with an incest family when I was very young, from 8 y.o. to 10 y.o. thru a girl playmate who was my age. Her older teen brothers both started fuckong me regularly when I would go stay over with her. I was very feminine and pretty for a boy. She and I would play around together but we were both too young physically for intrrcourse. Her mom was a total hot slut, she had like 3 different boyfriends that were coming and going, and she would go out to the local bars and pickup men and bring them back, we could hear her getting banged. Looking back, it was both good and bad. I know I was too young, but I did enjoy it too. It was in the 1970s and early 1980s before the intrrnet, smart phonrs and docial media. People were a lot more private then and everyone didnt know your business. Its funny, we act like this doesnt happen, but we know it does. Its probably always happened.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, psdt1969 said:

This is hot, I think this happens a lot. I was involved with an incest family when I was very young, from 8 y.o. to 10 y.o. thru a girl playmate who was my age. Her older teen brothers both started fuckong me regularly when I would go stay over with her. I was very feminine and pretty for a boy. She and I would play around together but we were both too young physically for intrrcourse. Her mom was a total hot slut, she had like 3 different boyfriends that were coming and going, and she would go out to the local bars and pickup men and bring them back, we could hear her getting banged. Looking back, it was both good and bad. I know I was too young, but I did enjoy it too. It was in the 1970s and early 1980s before the intrrnet, smart phonrs and docial media. People were a lot more private then and everyone didnt know your business. Its funny, we act like this doesnt happen, but we know it does. Its probably always happened.

Shit. This is a hot story. Got my dick hard. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2021 at 10:27 PM, psdt1969 said:

Ohm thank you, that was mine. 

So true about us knowing and pretending we don’t. I had a similar experience when I was 8 or 9 with an uncle. He raped me for 3 or 4 years and I am unconvinced that no one knew he was raping me. 
But it didn’t brake and it doesn’t brake most unless there was some other abuse involved. I have only recounted that r******** in forums like this. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

When I think of incest in my family, Im like no way, not my mom or dad, but of course with that family of my childhood friend they werent my family, so it was ok in that way. It was wild and kinky, I do think its bad in the way that I was too young to really be able to understand mentally or really enjoy it, I wasnt old enough and mature enough. I was so young I had a small hardon, only three or four inches, and was really not physically strong or developed enough to fuck a grown woman. I do think it happens an awful lot. Behind closed doors the family expects privacy in our culture, so if no ones really being hurt to bring attention to the family, no one outside ever knows. I was surprised that women are as kinky as the men, you kinda expect it with men, but I guess we are all human. The craziest thing is that the mom had a daycare from her home as a business, and no, there was no kinky stuff with kids in the daycare, that was all business. Did you enjoy your uncle raping you? I did enjoy the wild sex with this family. First my playmate was a girl my age and we did the exploring sex. Then her two older teen brothers would fuck me. One was a musclehead weight lifter, the other a fat, hairy, nerdy slob, but he knew how to fuck. I liked him. He would sneek in my room in my bed and bang me for hours and always cum in me. Mom was quite kinky along with her older teenage, or she may even have 18 or older .