CuckoldFart.com

Need Advice On Wife Getting Bbc

liketowatch

my wife has always said she couldn't fuck a black guy,she been with lots of white guys,however recently she told me that a friend of ours has been coming on to her at her work and hes black.she said she knows he wants to fuck her and kinda shrugged it off.but she didn't say she wouldn't.now should I tell him to keep on seducing her or do you think I should keep out of it? I really want her to do it with him.

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

I asked her to day if they had fucked,told her be honest I wouldn't be mad,she says no they havnt done anything but he always touches her when he walks by,we both know him he is married also,she still says she don't think she could fuck a black guy,but admits hes good looking,i think shes scared he might be to large for her ,but I know she could take it.,well have to see what happens,i don't know if it will scare him off if I tell him its ok keep seducing her or not??.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

I asked her to day if they had fucked,told her be honest I wouldn't be mad,she says no they havnt done anything but he always touches her when he walks by,we both know him he is married also,she still says she don't think she could fuck a black guy,but admits hes good looking,i think shes scared he might be to large for her ,but I know she could take it.,well have to see what happens,i don't know if it will scare him off if I tell him its ok keep seducing her or not??.

That's a great sign, him touching her - that's how our best friend started with my wife, the 'accidental' touching was more frequent, and less accidental, then more intimate.  Finally she asked me if she could give herself to him, and what followed was seven years of him having her.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Yes, just leave them to it, Ive had several black lovers. she won't regret it.

My who is 23,also has a black boyfriend has said she loves this site,her boyfriend wants her to post on here too,so I had her strip to the waist and took a pic of her for a present for him, and for you all to enjoy

post-21512-0-33779700-1472822206_thumb.jpg

post-21512-0-43271900-1472822235_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

How's it going - perhaps tell her that it excites you when she tells you that he has been touching her - let her see just how hard your cock gets.

Reassure her that it's all OK with you, and that you will give her space to have him alone in a safe place.

Let her know that if she wants to back down (we all hope she won't), then you will be with her 100%.

Good luck 

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 2/21/2015 at 2:10 PM, liketowatch said:

my wife has always said she couldn't fuck a black guy,she been with lots of white guys,however recently she told me that a friend of ours has been coming on to her at her work and hes black.she said she knows he wants to fuck her and kinda shrugged it off.but she didn't say she wouldn't.now should I tell him to keep on seducing her or do you think I should keep out of it? I really want her to do it with him.

Tell her she's allowed to feel his Dick only through his pants and squeeze a little. and see what happens. His Black dick will get Rock Hard for her, Then she will make a decision.

This post is now 5 years old. I wonder what happened?

I liked that this black guy knew she was married, even knew her husband, but made his intention to fuck her clear. It would nice to know if liketowatch ever had a word with the guy to encourage him to carry on trying to seduce her or if it all fizzled out in some way or did the wife eventually become the latest white woman to succumb to the temptation of a hard black cock?

On 2/26/2015 at 8:04 PM, JTinVA said:

Once a black man starts on a white woman he doesn't stop.

My girlfriend started watching online garage music club sessions when the covid-19 pandemic lock-down restrictions came into force here in the UK and was consequently be-friended by 3 or 4 people in a chat room. One was a good looking black guy about her own age (I'm a lot older than her) and they have now been exchanging direct messages via Instagram for over a year now.

Although these all seem fairly innocent I have have gently encouraged her to carry on chatting to him by not showing any jealousy or possessiveness to the point that she is now perfectly comfortable telling me whenever he has been in touch. Considering how shy she normally is, this has been a pleasant surprise and one I hope continues. I was cuckolded for some years by my now ex-wife and would love it if my girlfriend had sex with this black guy.

He knows she's with someone, even what I do for a living, but recently he has suggested that perhaps they could meet up later this summer as restrictions are lifted and music events return. He has offered her free tickets to an event he is involved with and whilst she is a bit nervous about this, she is also quite excited and keen to go and meet him back-stage after the show. She says perhaps we could go and make a weekend of it, stay in a hotel overnight. 

I'm keen for her to go too. It would be amazing to see her hugging her black friend and be there when he gives her a kiss, hopefully on the lips with her kissing him back. I doubt my presence would put him off and I have little doubt that his eventual intention is to get my girlfriend into bed. Whether she'd be up for that, with me there or not, I doubt, but I can't imagine he's been chatting to her for a year without considering the possibility of getting his black cock into her tight, little white pussy.