CuckoldFart.com

Conditioning or just Fun?????

Guest SandL

Guest SandL

Hey all! This is your old friend Leslie :) I’m kind of down for the count for a few days. I have to have a minor procedure done next week and I’m kind of supposed to sort of lay around until then...which means I haven’t been able to get my usual dose of Robert or Steve. Robert of course is much more strenuous, so definitely not him :(. So anyway, a post from a book the other day got my attention and I decided to look into it some more. I ordered it but it won’t be here for a couple of days...but I was able to read portions of it online. It’s called “The Psychology of Human Sexuality”. Its very interesting! From the table of contents, it seems to really cover almost everything! It’s not a “hot” read as its purely scientific but it certainly got me going :) 

Anyway, one of the pages I was able to read was on conditioning. We read some on that when we were researching the whole lifestyle stuff...but most of what we read seemed more entertainment than anything else. You’ve probably seen the videos that have something to do with conditioning your wife to like interracial sex or sex with other men or something...pfft. 😂 I thought it was just sort of for fun. I really didn’t think much about it...neither of us did, really. 

Anyway...here’s a paragraph from the book on conditioning: 

Classical Conditioning

The first and perhaps most well-known learning theory that emerged from behaviorism is classical conditioning. Every student of psychology is familiar with Pavlov’s famous experiments in which he was able to induce salivation in dogs by the simple ringing of a bell. Pavlov accomplished this by repeatedly pairing the bell with the presentation of meat powder. To demonstrate its applicability to human sexuality, let’s walk through the steps involved in classical conditioning with a relevant example. First, we must identify a specific stimulus that produces a specific behavior. For example, when someone has their genitals gently touched or stroked, it will typically produces sexual arousal. Next, the original stimulus must be paired with a new stimulus that does not cause that same behavior. For instance, dirty talk (e.g. “Let me be your personal sex toy. Use me any way you want tonight!”) is something that is not inherently sexually arousing to everyone. So let us imagine that while someone’s genitals are being touched, that person’s partner starts talking dirty. If these two stimuli are paired together frequently enough, each one will eventually be capable of eliciting the same behavior independently. Thus, in our example, both gentian touching and dirty talk will eventually lead that person to experience sexual arousal, I even in cases where dirty talk is not accompanied by any genital touch. Classical conditioning has been implicated as one of the major psychological roots of many sexual behaviors, including fetishes.

Makes total sense and I’m not sure why I didn’t put much stock in it...and I’m not sure how effective it actually is...at least as far as the book takes it. The next paragraph is called “Operant Conditioning” where it says that Steve could get me to do more housework if he conditions me right with sex. 😂 Good luck with that one! 

But what I read did make me think about things I do without consciously trying. I think the way I have played with Steve leading up to the 2 times he has watched me with Robert has had some of those conditioning effects. As far as I read, the book doesn’t say that this is a bad thing, btw. So don’t go judging me!!!!! (You know who I’m referring to!!! 😂)

In the few days leading up to the big events, I definitely talked a lot about what Steve was going to see and how much I was going to enjoy it...and touching him while I did it. 

With me being so sexually deprived this week, I’ll give you an example :) from the days leading up to Steve’s first time. I wonder if this fits what the writer is talking about? Hmmmmmmmmm 🤔 

So picture Steve and I in bed. Steve on his back and me sitting in his lap just far enough back to be able to stroke him with my hand. :) got it??? 😂 

Picture me stroking him with my hand very slowly and rubbing my fingers over the head and squeezing at just the right times. I can tell when to squeeze and when to release or when to go faster or when to go slower by the look on his face. As robot-like Steve is with his emotions...I can read him like a book! (Most of the time :)) Sometimes Steve will try to avoid letting me read him by looking away or closing his eyes. So I have to remind him from time to time to look at me :). So if he’s doing that and I’m touching him, I can usually tell what he’s thinking and what I need to do. That’s not me manipulating him...that’s just doing something we both enjoy...but I guess, it fits in with the paragraph I quoted above. Don’t hate me!!!!!  

———————————————————————————————-———————————————————————————————-———————————————————————————————-——————————————————

Me: (slowly stroking and talking really sexy like :), with my voice just above a whisper and staring into Steve’s eyes while he’s staring into mine) Are you ready for this Steve? 

Steve: (nods yes)

Me: You’re getting pretty hard, Steve...you really want to watch me with Robert, don’t you?

Me: (smiles...squeezes a little harder just under the head) I hope so, Steve. I told you how big he is...

Me: How big did I say, Steve? 

Steve: (shrugs) 

Me: (encircles his dick easily with my fingers) My fingers don’t touch when I do this to Robert

Steve: (stares into my eyes) 

Me: Like this (loosens my grip and holding my fingers in a circle with my fingers not touching my thumb) 

Me: Look at my hand (holding my fingers around his dick without touching him) 

Steve: (looks) 

Me: He’s a lot bigger, isn’t he? It’s hard to believe he fits inside me, huh? (Still holding my fingers as if I were holding Robert’s cock and sliding my hand up and down without touching Steve’s dick) 

Me: But he does. My pussy stretches so tight around him. He feels so good, Steve. (Scooting closer so I can hold his dick against me) And Robert goes this deep (while holding Steve against me, with my other hand showing how much deeper inside me Robert gets) I didn’t know I could take a cock that big so deep. But I can, Steve.   

Me: You want to see that, don’t you? (Holding him tighter now and stroking him a little faster) 

Steve: Yes (breathing a little harder) 

Me: He makes me scream, Steve. You want to hear me, huh? (Rubbing the head of his cock...my thumb running up and down his little sensitive spot under the head) 

Steve: yes, Leslie (his dick really hard...swelling a little...his hips squirming now) 

Me: (letting go of his dick completely) Don’t cum yet, baby. (Leaning toward him and kissing him a little...waiting a little while before I touch him again so he doesn’t cum too fast :)

Me: Is it safe to touch you again (smiling)

Steve: yes 

Me: (smiling. Taking him completely in my hand again...stroking slowly) We haven’t talked yet about me taking his big, black cock into my mouth yet...

Me: (barely moving my hand cause I can tell he’s about to explode) You like the picture of my lips next to his cock, don’t you Steve? 

Steve: Yes 

Me: (holding my hand still at the base...just squeezing a little...not touching the head) I love sucking his big, black cock Steve. I love how it feels sliding over my tongue and how it feels so full in my mouth. He loves looking into my eyes when I suck him, Steve. (Sliding my fingers up to the head...his dick jumping in my hand :) his hips pushing up and down trying to slide his dick up and down in my fingers.) 

Me: (holding firmly moving with his movements so he doesn’t slide through my fingers) You like this, huh? 

Steve: (breathing harder and faster...his hips squirming) Yes, Leslie. 

Me: Want me to make you cum, Steve? 

Me: Imagine it Steve. Think about Robert fucking me. 

Me: (stroking him a little faster) 

Me: Robert fucks me really hard, Steve. Soooo hard with his big, black cock. 

Me. (Stroking faster all the way up and down his dick) 

Me: Imagine me screaming, Steve...while he fucks me.

Me: (faster) 

Me: Imagine my legs wrapped around his hips. 

Me: (Squeezing tighter while I stroke him)

Me: Imagine my hands squeezing his ass pulling him into me 

Me: (stroking harder and faster

Me: Imagine me cumming all over that big black cock, Steve. Shaking. Screaming. Breathless 

Me: (stroking him faster feeling him ready to cum) 

Me: Cum for me Steve

Me: Cum for me thinking about Robert fucking me. 

Me: Cum for me thinking about watching Robert fuck me until he cums inside me...until he cums inside your wife...

Steve: (head arches back...groans...cums all over my hand (not as much as Robert does though :)))  

Me: (smiles...kisses him) That was fun! 

———————————————————————————————-———————————————————————————————-———————————————————————————————-——————————————————

We’ve done stuff like that a lot...especially since Steve has now seen. It’s not all we do. Most of the time we just have sex without ever mentioning Robert. One time, Steve asked me if I was thinking about him with that red headed waitress! But only once!!!! If you’re picking up what I’m putting down. 😡 😂 So while we mostly just focus on us when we have sex, there are times that we do that little scenario thingy I just wrote. I’ve never thought of it as “conditioning” and don’t like to think of it as anything more than just us having fun. But reading that chapter about conditioning made me think more about it. It’s certainly not my intention. But I can see how it might do it anyway. 

I don’t know...just thought it was interesting and wanted to have a little fun since I won’t be getting to have Robert’s big black cock for a while or Steve’s less than Robert’s white dick :) 

Leslie  

Cuckold Tests

52 minutes ago, SandL said:

Hey all! This is your old friend Leslie :) I’m kind of down for the count for a few days. I have to have a minor procedure done next week and I’m kind of supposed to sort of lay around until then...which means I haven’t been able to get my usual dose of Robert or Steve. Robert of course is much more strenuous, so definitely not him :(. So anyway, a post from a book the other day got my attention and I decided to look into it some more. I ordered it but it won’t be here for a couple of days...but I was able to read portions of it online. It’s called “The Psychology of Human Sexuality”. Its very interesting! From the table of contents, it seems to really cover almost everything! It’s not a “hot” read as its purely scientific but it certainly got me going :) 

Anyway, one of the pages I was able to read was on conditioning. We read some on that when we were researching the whole lifestyle stuff...but most of what we read seemed more entertainment than anything else. You’ve probably seen the videos that have something to do with conditioning your wife to like interracial sex or sex with other men or something...pfft. 😂 I thought it was just sort of for fun. I really didn’t think much about it...neither of us did, really. 

Anyway...here’s a paragraph from the book on conditioning: 

Classical Conditioning

The first and perhaps most well-known learning theory that emerged from behaviorism is classical conditioning. Every student of psychology is familiar with Pavlov’s famous experiments in which he was able to induce salivation in dogs by the simple ringing of a bell. Pavlov accomplished this by repeatedly pairing the bell with the presentation of meat powder. To demonstrate its applicability to human sexuality, let’s walk through the steps involved in classical conditioning with a relevant example. First, we must identify a specific stimulus that produces a specific behavior. For example, when someone has their genitals gently touched or stroked, it will typically produces sexual arousal. Next, the original stimulus must be paired with a new stimulus that does not cause that same behavior. For instance, dirty talk (e.g. “Let me be your personal sex toy. Use me any way you want tonight!”) is something that is not inherently sexually arousing to everyone. So let us imagine that while someone’s genitals are being touched, that person’s partner starts talking dirty. If these two stimuli are paired together frequently enough, each one will eventually be capable of eliciting the same behavior independently. Thus, in our example, both gentian touching and dirty talk will eventually lead that person to experience sexual arousal, I even in cases where dirty talk is not accompanied by any genital touch. Classical conditioning has been implicated as one of the major psychological roots of many sexual behaviors, including fetishes.

Makes total sense and I’m not sure why I didn’t put much stock in it...and I’m not sure how effective it actually is...at least as far as the book takes it. The next paragraph is called “Operant Conditioning” where it says that Steve could get me to do more housework if he conditions me right with sex. 😂 Good luck with that one! 

But what I read did make me think about things I do without consciously trying. I think the way I have played with Steve leading up to the 2 times he has watched me with Robert has had some of those conditioning effects. As far as I read, the book doesn’t say that this is a bad thing, btw. So don’t go judging me!!!!! (You know who I’m referring to!!! 😂)

In the few days leading up to the big events, I definitely talked a lot about what Steve was going to see and how much I was going to enjoy it...and touching him while I did it. 

With me being so sexually deprived this week, I’ll give you an example :) from the days leading up to Steve’s first time. I wonder if this fits what the writer is talking about? Hmmmmmmmmm 🤔 

So picture Steve and I in bed. Steve on his back and me sitting in his lap just far enough back to be able to stroke him with my hand. :) got it??? 😂 

Picture me stroking him with my hand very slowly and rubbing my fingers over the head and squeezing at just the right times. I can tell when to squeeze and when to release or when to go faster or when to go slower by the look on his face. As robot-like Steve is with his emotions...I can read him like a book! (Most of the time :)) Sometimes Steve will try to avoid letting me read him by looking away or closing his eyes. So I have to remind him from time to time to look at me :). So if he’s doing that and I’m touching him, I can usually tell what he’s thinking and what I need to do. That’s not me manipulating him...that’s just doing something we both enjoy...but I guess, it fits in with the paragraph I quoted above. Don’t hate me!!!!!  

Me: (slowly stroking and talking really sexy like :), with my voice just above a whisper and staring into Steve’s eyes while he’s staring into mine) Are you ready for this Steve? 

Me: You’re getting pretty hard, Steve...you really want to watch me with Robert, don’t you?

Me: (smiles...squeezes a little harder just under the head) I hope so, Steve. I told you how big he is...

Me: How big did I say, Steve? 

Steve: (shrugs) 

Me: (encircles his dick easily with my fingers) My fingers don’t touch when I do this to Robert

Steve: (stares into my eyes) 

Me: Like this (loosens my grip and holding my fingers in a circle with my fingers not touching my thumb) 

Me: Look at my hand (holding my fingers around his dick without touching him) 

Steve: (looks) 

Me: He’s a lot bigger, isn’t he? It’s hard to believe he fits inside me, huh? (Still holding my fingers as if I were holding Robert’s cock and sliding my hand up and down without touching Steve’s dick) 

Me: But he does. My pussy stretches so tight around him. He feels so good, Steve. (Scooting closer so I can hold his dick against me) And Robert goes this deep (while holding Steve against me, with my other hand showing how much deeper inside me Robert gets) I didn’t know I could take a cock that big so deep. But I can, Steve.   

Me: You want to see that, don’t you? (Holding him tighter now and stroking him a little faster) 

Steve: Yes (breathing a little harder) 

Me: He makes me scream, Steve. You want to hear me, huh? (Rubbing the head of his cock...my thumb running up and down his little sensitive spot under the head) 

Steve: yes, Leslie (his dick really hard...swelling a little...his hips squirming now) 

Me: (letting go of his dick completely) Don’t cum yet, baby. (Leaning toward him and kissing him a little...waiting a little while before I touch him again so he doesn’t cum too fast :)

Me: Is it safe to touch you again (smiling)

Steve: yes 

Me: (smiling. Taking him completely in my hand again...stroking slowly) We haven’t talked yet about me taking his big, black cock into my mouth yet...

Me: (barely moving my hand cause I can tell he’s about to explode) You like the picture of my lips next to his cock, don’t you Steve? 

Me: (holding my hand still at the base...just squeezing a little...not touching the head) I love sucking his big, black cock Steve. I love how it feels sliding over my tongue and how it feels so full in my mouth. He loves looking into my eyes when I suck him, Steve. (Sliding my fingers up to the head...his dick jumping in my hand :) his hips pushing up and down trying to slide his dick up and down in my fingers.) 

Me: (holding firmly moving with his movements so he doesn’t slide through my fingers) You like this, huh? 

Steve: (breathing harder and faster...his hips squirming) Yes, Leslie. 

Me: Want me to make you cum, Steve? 

Me: Imagine it Steve. Think about Robert fucking me. 

Me: (stroking him a little faster) 

Me: Robert fucks me really hard, Steve. Soooo hard with his big, black cock. 

Me. (Stroking faster all the way up and down his dick) 

Me: Imagine me screaming, Steve...while he fucks me.

Me: (faster) 

Me: Imagine my legs wrapped around his hips. 

Me: (Squeezing tighter while I stroke him)

Me: Imagine my hands squeezing his ass pulling him into me 

Me: (stroking harder and faster

Me: Imagine me cumming all over that big black cock, Steve. Shaking. Screaming. Breathless 

Me: (stroking him faster feeling him ready to cum) 

Me: Cum for me Steve

Me: Cum for me thinking about Robert fucking me. 

Me: Cum for me thinking about watching Robert fuck me until he cums inside me...until he cums inside your wife...

Steve: (head arches back...groans...cums all over my hand (not as much as Robert does though :)))  

Me: (smiles...kisses him) That was fun! 

We’ve done stuff like that a lot...especially since Steve has now seen. It’s not all we do. Most of the time we just have sex without ever mentioning Robert. One time, Steve asked me if I was thinking about him with that red headed waitress! But only once!!!! If you’re picking up what I’m putting down. 😡 😂 So while we mostly just focus on us when we have sex, there are times that we do that little scenario thingy I just wrote. I’ve never thought of it as “conditioning” and don’t like to think of it as anything more than just us having fun. But reading that chapter about conditioning made me think more about it. It’s certainly not my intention. But I can see how it might do it anyway. 

I don’t know...just thought it was interesting and wanted to have a little fun since I won’t be getting to have Robert’s big black cock for a while or Steve’s less than Robert’s white dick :) 

Leslie  

clever girl

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Guest SandL
1 hour ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Oh, I think we all know a little bit better than maybe missy. 😂🤣😂

Well, you would know wouldn’t you! 😂🥰😘

1 hour ago, SandL said:

Well, you would know wouldn’t you! 😂🥰😘

31 minutes ago, SandL said:

I am resting 😜. And she is my hero! I can’t wait to bow down before her in person 😍😍💋💋😍😍

I haven’t the slightest clue as to what you are talking about. And there shall be no bowing, kneeling and anything else when we meet, there might be  a good few tongue lashings though. 👅👅👅💋💋💋

• Like 2

Guest SandL
8 minutes ago, stelimiha said:

hello there...just looking, im into cuck, i want her to cuck me but i dont know how....i admire u , ver open minded, here its hard, we are from romania, dentists

Thanks for replying. I would first say that if you love each other there shouldn’t be anything you can’t talk about. And second, love her even if she says she doesn’t want to. I don’t think every woman or every relationship is built for this...but you’ll never know unless you first talk about it. Also, once you do start talking about it...it won’t be settled with just one conversation. You’ll need to keep talking about it. That’s what I’ve learned from others about this stuff...communication is the key! I wish you luck :) 

My wife has, definitely, conditioned me.  And, she said it was easy, lol. All she has to do is start talking about her bf and I get aroused.  It doesn't even have to be explicit details of the sex they have.

My hat is off to Steve.  I've met many men that took years to come out of the closet, to their wives, about their cuckold desires.  

I have never gotten tired of watching my wife have hours of fun with another man's cock.  Especially the big ones.  I told my wife, years ago, that a big part of my kink is knowing she is fucking bigger cocks than mine.  Luckily, she loves big cocks, so she has no problem granting my desires.  

• Like 3

Guest SandL
12 hours ago, longrufus69a said:

Wow I'm kinda wondering about your bull playing with your tits in public or passing you around to his black buddies is this a possibility? 

Hmmmmmm I don’t think my guy, Robert, fits the definition of a classic “bull”. I guess that would be something I need to have defined for me. He fucks me regularly, but that’s more up to me than him...fortunately for him I can’t get enough of him! :) Also, my husband has watched him fuck me...so I guess those 2 things fit the criteria of a bull...but outside of how he’s going to fuck me when he does...I’m pretty much in control of when and if Steve watches. 

Buuuuuuut, while I don’t think that Robert is the type to “pass me around to his black buddies”...I am thinking about starting to expand my resume 😂. Through my husband’s basketball friends, I know quite a few black guys. There is one in particular that I’d like to get closer to :) He really knows how to wear a pair of shorts, if you know what I mean 😂 

Guest SandL
37 minutes ago, pflash99 said:

My wife has, definitely, conditioned me.  And, she said it was easy, lol. All she has to do is start talking about her bf and I get aroused.  It doesn't even have to be explicit details of the sex they have.

My hat is off to Steve.  I've met many men that took years to come out of the closet, to their wives, about their cuckold desires.  

I have never gotten tired of watching my wife have hours of fun with another man's cock.  Especially the big ones.  I told my wife, years ago, that a big part of my kink is knowing she is fucking bigger cocks than mine.  Luckily, she loves big cocks, so she has no problem granting my desires.  

Steve is a catch! I love, love, love him! And this has been a conversation that has been going on for a long time...so it wasn’t overnight. But i will say that joining this site has seriously increased the rate at which we are progressing! I think that with him seeing that this lifestyle isn’t all that crazy and that there are more couples out there doing it than someone might think has been really helpful. I’ve been sending him articles about the science and psychology of it and lots of them have real life men talking about what it means for them to be a cuckold and why they love it. I think that has helped a lot too. But us talking about it has been the most important thing. I’m about to write a follow-up to this conditioning thing because we had quite the talk last night :). But for the female side of things, I think its absolutely crucial for her to keep affirming that she loves and respects her husband and that being involved in this lifestyle doesn’t change that. From there...anything is possible! :) I’m living proof of that 😂 

My wife calls me a "catch" to her friends, as well, and I have never doubted the love she has for me, one bit.  I don't own her body, but I do own her heart, and she lets me know that all the time.  

We, also, think this lifestyle is more common than most people think.  I'd love to read the articles you're sending Steve.  I may have already read some of them, but I'm curious about my psychology as much as Steve is.  

• Like 3

Guest SandL
5 hours ago, pflash99 said:

My wife calls me a "catch" to her friends, as well, and I have never doubted the love she has for me, one bit.  I don't own her body, but I do own her heart, and she lets me know that all the time.  

We, also, think this lifestyle is more common than most people think.  I'd love to read the articles you're sending Steve.  I may have already read some of them, but I'm curious about my psychology as much as Steve is.  

I will definitely send them to you! I just got the book “The Psychology of Human Sexuality”. I ordered a copy of it earlier this week so I could read the whole thing. I didn’t see a kindle option for it or I would have done that. But what I’ve read so far is really good. It looks at both the man and the woman, so I’m interested to read what it says about me! And I’ll also send you links to those articles. :) 

Thanks for responding!!!! 💋 

Guest SandL
14 hours ago, cucky51 said:

I hope your training Steve to provide clean up services, that would be so hot to hear about , cleaning up after you and Robert have finished. 

Training?? I prefer the word seducing ;). Training or conditioning sounds very manipulative and sort of portrays the idea that this is just for my benefit. Steve has free will and can make his own decisions about things...including sex. And I want him to make his own decisions about what he most wants and desires. The problem for Steve is that he hides what he most wants and desires because of what he thinks others will think about him...mainly me! So for his sake, and mine, I seduce him into telling me what he really wants and if it lines up with what I want...then I give it to him :)

Stay tuned...I think I’ll have a fun new chapter for you to read this weekend!