CuckoldFart.com

A Fun Day

Guest SandL

Guest SandL

By now, most of you know us so I’ll spare you the introduction :) 

Today is going to be a long day for Steve. Workwise, he has several meetings and one that is kind of late...so he won’t be home until after 7 tonight. Also, Robert is coming over this afternoon. He was away for Mother’s Day this weekend and somehow that made him particularly horny for me. He calls me his “heroin” 😂. I have been pretty horny myself this weekend. Writing a story WITH Steve was amazing! So last night when Robert asked if he could come over today we said YES! But strangely, my desires are changing. Don’t get me wrong...I’m still a BBC girl all the way :)! But I’m starting to really want Steve there to watch more and more! Well, not just watch 😂. With his new found love for cleaning me...I mostly want that! 😂 But that’s not possible today. I’m sure he’ll get a little taste later and I’ll try to save a little for him :) but it won’t be the same. So, to include Steve and to push my dominant button...I’m going to play differently. 

For starters, we woke up early. Steve was rock hard and tried to get some before work sex. He knew what I’d be doing today with Robert so he was really excited. I didn’t let him. I told him I wanted him hard all day long for me. This is less about denying him something and more about me giving him something. I knew he’d be thinking about me so much more today, if his pants were tight ;). And me in the lead just turns him on so much! So I didn’t let him touch me...instead, I let him watch me. I “asked” him to sit at the bottom of the bed while I touched myself for him. I also told him that I would stop the moment he touched himself...he agreed :). So he sat at the bottom of the bed, between my spread legs, while I touched MY pussy with MY hands :). I also talked about what I was looking forward to...what I was going to do with Robert...what Robert was going to do TO me...where Robert was going to cum the first time...then the second time...and that it would all be in this very bed. I got so hot talking and touching that I had a nice little orgasm :). Nothing compared to what I’m going to have, of course! 😂 But it was good. That’s for starters ;)

Another way, I’ve decided to include Steve is by texting him throughout the day. 

He’s is in a meeting right now so he can’t answer...but once he does...I’ll try to share some of those texts with you. 

Yup. That’s how much I love you all! 

Cuckold Tests

8 minutes ago, SandL said:

Today is going to be a long day for Steve. Workwise, he has several meetings and one that is kind of late...so he won’t be home until after 7 tonight. Also, Robert is coming over this afternoon. He was away for Mother’s Day this weekend and somehow that made him particularly horny for me. He calls me his “heroin” 😂. I have been pretty horny myself this weekend. Writing a story WITH Steve was amazing! So last night when Robert asked if he could come over today we said YES! But strangely, my desires are changing. Don’t get me wrong...I’m still a BBC girl all the way :)! But I’m starting to really want Steve there to watch more and more! Well, not just watch 😂. With his new found love for cleaning me...I mostly want that! 😂 But that’s not possible today. I’m sure he’ll get a little taste later and I’ll try to save a little for him :) but it won’t be the same. So, to include Steve and to push my dominant button...I’m going to play differently. 

For starters, we woke up early. Steve was rock hard and tried to get some before work sex. He knew what I’d be doing today with Robert so he was really excited. I didn’t let him. I told him I wanted him hard all day long for me. This is less about denying him something and more about me giving him something. I knew he’d be thinking about me so much more today, if his pants were tight ;). And me in the lead just turns him on so much! So I didn’t let him touch me...instead, I let him watch me. I “asked” him to sit at the bottom of the bed while I touched myself for him. I also told him that I would stop the moment he touched himself...he agreed :). So he sat at the bottom of the bed, between my spread legs, while I touched MY pussy with MY hands :). I also talked about what I was looking forward to...what I was going to do with Robert...what Robert was going to do TO me...where Robert was going to cum the first time...then the second time...and that it would all be in this very bed. I got so hot talking and touching that I had a nice little orgasm :). Nothing compared to what I’m going to have, of course! 😂 But it was good. That’s for starters ;)

Another way, I’ve decided to include Steve is by texting him throughout the day. 

He’s is in a meeting right now so he can’t answer...but once he does...I’ll try to share some of those texts with you. 

Such a hot tease. I’m sure Steve will be hard all day looking forward to cleaning you later. 

• Like 1

Guest SandL
1 minute ago, Plezurseekers69 said:

Such a hot tease. I’m sure Steve will be hard all day looking forward to cleaning you later. 

That’s the dream! :) 

Guest SandL

In all seriousness, I really don’t think you’re going to be sharing any texts today, Leslie. I could though. Lol

Steve 

Guest SandL

We’ll see. My time is running out anyway. You know...cause Mr. Big Black Cock is coming soon...errrr...cumming soon! And by cumming soon I mean inside the pussy he’ll be owning today 😘😘😘. I’ll make sure you get a taste later my little cucky 😊

LESLIE

2 hours ago, SandL said:

hello baby, put your panties on right after Robert cums in you and make a "panty treat" for Steve to clean when he gets home.

• Like 1

Guest SandL
4 minutes ago, secondjag said:

hello baby, put your panties on right after Robert cums in you and make a "panty treat" for Steve to clean when he gets home.

Panty treat? 😂 like clean my panties? 

Leslie...welcome back! Nice to hear about your naughty plans for your next adventure....later today!

A "panty treat" for Steve sounds like a hot idea. And about "making sure he does a good job"....could I add a few thoughts to that. Not that you need any suggestions...because you seem to be doing just fine with your hotwife progression...and kudos to Steve too for his progress as a loving cuck husband...your loving "cucky".

Before I add my suggestions I feel like I should apologize to Steve if I am giving his sexy Leslie any ideas...Steve your "wicked" wife doesn't need any help in taking the next step in your new lifestyle...she seems born to it...a natural. But she seems open to suggestions and ideas...so I'll give them to her. I'm not really giving them as some plot or scheme against you, Steve. But if they make her even a little hotter and hornier than she already IS...then I think they were worth adding. 

Leslie...dear Leslie...about Steve's panty treat...much of what I suggest you have probably already thought of and planned...but I hope that it makes you hot...and juicy...seeing some of it written out.

(But fuck! Steve I do hope you happen to read this sometime today...and I hope it drives you crazy wondering what Leslie will have waiting for her "cucky" tonight!)

Leslie, of course you should (and will) have Steve's panty treat ready and waiting for him when he arrives home. Maybe have Steve text you when he arrives home...so you can be READY for his moment of arrival. Be sitting in a comfortable chair...with you legs spread and your panties showing. (How you are dressed, I'll leave up to your wicked imagination...with the hope that you'll tell us all later.) But Steve should be able to see his wife...and his panty treat...when he walks in the room. Of course after his long hard day at work, the first thing Steve should do is go and give his wife a nice long hug...and a kiss.Maybe a short sweet kiss at first...after which Leslie could say to her hubby...Robert came by today. We had a nice visit. At which point Leslie might grab her hubby and pull him into a deeper, more soulful kiss. And Leslie says..."I would have had dinner ready...but...well, you know. Robert and I got so busy catching up...time just got away". 

"But I do have a nice treat waiting for you. Why don't you get on your knees, between my legs. I have a treat for you but you will have to earn it."

Leslie, I think Steve should earn his treat by gently kissing and licking your inner thighs. While Steve is doing that you could tell him that secondjag suggested that he (Steve) would enjoy a panty treat. You could ask Steve if he would? If his answer is yes (duh?) he should show you by licking the crotch of your panties. While he is doing that, perhaps you ease your hand inside your panties. While he is licking your crotch, you can be lightly touching yourself.

If he convinced you he really wanted...and deserved a treat...you would allow him to remove your panties. As Steve pulls down your panties, a nice surprise for him would be to have a condom fall out. A fully wrapped condom. You could tell him..."oops, Robert must have left that there. That means he must have left something else too! 

You licked the outside of my panties...why don't you look inside my panties...

"There's your panty treat, baby...and if you do a good job of cleaning them...I have a REAL treat for my wonderful cuck hubby."

Of course Steve will have to clean up his panty treat...but if he does a job that meets with your approval, Leslie...then...and only then...only with your approval....does he get to enjoy his real treat...tasting his wife!

"Would my husband like to taste his wife's pussy? Her freshly fucked pussy? Would my husband like to taste "Robert's pussy...because it was his pussy this afternoon. It WAS Robert's pussy this afternoon...but now it can be your's."

Go ahead Leslie...go for it! You LOVE being in the center of all this attention...and you LOVE taking...and being in control. And Steve is loving you being in control! So do what you both want. Grab his head...and guide him where you want him and where he wants to be...with his face burried in your hot, freshly fucked cunt!

Not that you need any suggestions Leslie dear...but there they are.

Have fun!

DomBull4U

• Like 4

Guest SandL
1 hour ago, SandL said:

Panty treat? 😂 like clean my panties? 

I repeat. Not happening. Oh, guess where I went to lunch today. Also, guess who served me. Ha. Have a great day, babe. 

Steve 

44 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

Leslie...welcome back! Nice to hear about your naughty plans for your next adventure....later today!

A "panty treat" for Steve sounds like a hot idea. And about "making sure he does a good job"....could I add a few thoughts to that. Not that you need any suggestions...because you seem to be doing just fine with your hotwife progression...and kudos to Steve too for his progress as a loving cuck husband...your loving "cucky".

Before I add my suggestions I feel like I should apologize to Steve if I am giving his sexy Leslie any ideas...Steve your "wicked" wife doesn't need any help in taking the next step in your new lifestyle...she seems born to it...a natural. But she seems open to suggestions and ideas...so I'll give them to her. I'm not really giving them as some plot or scheme against you, Steve. But if they make her even a little hotter and hornier than she already IS...then I think they were worth adding. 

Leslie...dear Leslie...about Steve's panty treat...much of what I suggest you have probably already thought of and planned...but I hope that it makes you hot...and juicy...seeing some of it written out.

(But fuck! Steve I do hope you happen to read this sometime today...and I hope it drives you crazy wondering what Leslie will have waiting for her "cucky" tonight!)

Leslie, of course you should (and will) have Steve's panty treat ready and waiting for him when he arrives home. Maybe have Steve text you when he arrives home...so you can be READY for his moment of arrival. Be sitting in a comfortable chair...with you legs spread and your panties showing. (How you are dressed, I'll leave up to your wicked imagination...with the hope that you'll tell us all later.) But Steve should be able to see his wife...and his panty treat...when he walks in the room. Of course after his long hard day at work, the first thing Steve should do is go and give his wife a nice long hug...and a kiss.Maybe a short sweet kiss at first...after which Leslie could say to her hubby...Robert came by today. We had a nice visit. At which point Leslie might grab her hubby and pull him into a deeper, more soulful kiss. And Leslie says..."I would have had dinner ready...but...well, you know. Robert and I got so busy catching up...time just got away". 

"But I do have a nice treat waiting for you. Why don't you get on your knees, between my legs. I have a treat for you but you will have to earn it."

Leslie, I think Steve should earn his treat by gently kissing and licking your inner thighs. While Steve is doing that you could tell him that secondjag suggested that he (Steve) would enjoy a panty treat. You could ask Steve if he would? If his answer is yes (duh?) he should show you by licking the crotch of your panties. While he is doing that, perhaps you ease your hand inside your panties. While he is licking your crotch, you can be lightly touching yourself.

If he convinced you he really wanted...and deserved a treat...you would allow him to remove your panties. As Steve pulls down your panties, a nice surprise for him would be to have a condom fall out. A fully wrapped condom. You could tell him..."oops, Robert must have left that there. That means he must have left something else too! 

You licked the outside of my panties...why don't you look inside my panties...

"There's your panty treat, baby...and if you do a good job of cleaning them...I have a REAL treat for my wonderful cuck hubby."

Of course Steve will have to clean up his panty treat...but if he does a job that meets with your approval, Leslie...then...and only then...only with your approval....does he get to enjoy his real treat...tasting his wife!

"Would my husband like to taste his wife's pussy? Her freshly fucked pussy? Would my husband like to taste "Robert's pussy...because it was his pussy this afternoon. It WAS Robert's pussy this afternoon...but now it can be your's."

Go ahead Leslie...go for it! You LOVE being in the center of all this attention...and you LOVE taking...and being in control. And Steve is loving you being in control! So do what you both want. Grab his head...and guide him where you want him and where he wants to be...with his face burried in your hot, freshly fucked cunt!

Not that you need any suggestions Leslie dear...but there they are.

Have fun!

DomBull4U

could have NOT spelled this out any better myself.  well done Dom

• Like 1

Cuckolding brings life back into the bedroom alright but for some people it is a disaster.

Be sure you talk openly with your spouse before trying it and make sure that it goes both ways and try a little flirting first or maybe have your wife either suck a guy off or jerk him off and  99644249_cuckold-Copy.thumb.jpg.13834c2b618045659ab682612d0cd70c.jpg see how the husband handles that before going farther.

I was raised in a family that was a wife sharing family so I grew up indoctrinated to it and that was always my choice to be cuckolded but not all people feel that way.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, lastmaninline40 said:

Cuckolding brings life back into the bedroom alright but for some people it is a disaster.

Be sure you talk openly with your spouse before trying it and make sure that it goes both ways and try a little flirting first or maybe have your wife either suck a guy off or jerk him off and  99644249_cuckold-Copy.thumb.jpg.13834c2b618045659ab682612d0cd70c.jpg see how the husband handles that before going farther.

I was raised in a family that was a wife sharing family so I grew up indoctrinated to it and that was always my choice to be cuckolded but not all people feel that way.

I'm thinking you have some interesting stories to tell Lastman

• Like 3