CuckoldFart.com

Learning

L’s_Husband

This is a takeoff from a quote I like by Kant...L thought I should share it. 

Only when men and women are able to make sexual choices free of stigma will people be honest with their partners about their desires.“ 

This is something that both of us are learning...albeit with very different approaches and attachments. The stigma associated with the wife who is in a sexually-female-led relationship is very different than the husband’s. This is something I’m still learning to be free from and emotionally dissociated with.

While, I’m sure I will never be completely free from the stigma/baggage that comes with this lifestyle and while I’m equally sure I will always wrestle internally with it, I’m also quite certain that this lifestyle creates and has created a place for us to be both verbally and expressively honest about our desires. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Cuckold Tests

Guest SandL

I know. But this is for others...and for me. And I’ll bet you’re getting hard thinking about me asking you questions on here :) 

Guest SandL

Whatever perv! It was too you! And i love you for it!!!!! 

So since you’re so into looking at interracial cuckold stuff...why don’t we go back to Sunday night :) 

Guest SandL
2 minutes ago, L’s_Husband said:

You’re so needy today 

Steve 

I’ll admit it that sex and talking about sex and playing with you and that others can read it turns me on. Can you?