CuckoldFart.com

Learning

L’s_Husband

Cuckold Tests

3 minutes ago, PartyReadyCpl said:

Very nice!

But will you go over 95MPH through Palmer, TX 4 times a day for a week in it?Yeah, I know it's not that fast but....context.

(You think I'm shxxxxxg you don't you?)

Them thar English cars sher are purty though.

in my sleep buddy.  in my sleep

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, PartyReadyCpl said:

Very nice!

But will you go over 95MPH through Palmer, TX 4 times a day for a week in it?Yeah, I know it's not that fast but....context.

(You think I'm shxxxxxg you don't you?)

Them thar English cars sher are purty though.

the rarest and most beautiful of all the lineage.  LIQUID FUCK

jaguar-classic-re-starts-production-d-type-race-car-29.jpg

57Jaguar_XKSS_1.jpg

• Like 1

I came, LOL

Might wanna do some research on that stretch of road though. Here there be monsters.. I mean if it was just mostly about a piece of pavement that's reasonably smooth it wouldn't get my heart a thumpin'. Of course I might be singin the blues next week or whenever I'm not paying attention. You can get too comfortable (Or at least I can and it hurts more than in the '70s and '80s, lol) I don't think those guys hardly look up unless you're going at least 20 over

I'm safe and courteous mostly though so I have a clear conscience..

Those are racing in Europe? or still in action? Y'a'll get upset at a little bump?-

You come out with all this iron and now I can't show you mine because it's so fugly. That's why I have to drive like that , so you can't get a good look, LOL

Pickup about as fast too, but it's speed limited.so you have to milk the throttle to get it to do what you want. It's afraid you might have gone to sleep if you don't kick

it some. Of course likely not nearly as fast as that stuff your sporting there. Had to buy Wifey an Altima with maybe half as much engine and the damn thing made me rethink everything I know... still not sure if it's faster than mine but I think it might be. sometimes I worry when she's out on wet pavement. I was late for court one day and had it at 130. Still was late, LOL. But it's responsible for me declaring I now officially like 16 inch wheels.

I'm gonna get us in trouble for being off-topic, I better go look for my apology hat and stuff... Should've took it back channel.

• Like 1

lol, i'm in Chicago.  neither of those is mine.  i once had a deposit on a "D" type (first pic) and backed out.  sooooo stupid.  the car was $20k but i wondered where i could drive it.  today it's worth about $12m.  ugh.  the second pic is the rarest of all jags, an xk ss.  i would prob kill for one.  jaguar recently started rebuilding the car to original standards for their "select" customers at about $2m each. btw, had an old dodge pick up i loved

Not off topic.  the way i figure it life cums down to only a few things:

Women; lot of 'em.  Fast cars; lots of 'em (preferably jags, but aston is fine or anything italian).  Strong coffee; lots of it. Ciggs; lots of 'em

• Like 1