CuckoldFart.com

Learning

L’s_Husband

Cuckold Tests

Guest SandL
Just now, L’s_Husband said:

I’ll leave that to your imagination. Remember? I don’t have one of those lol

Steve

Ohhhhhh right! I forgot 😂 As I remember it, you get to make me do whatever you want for the rest of this week. Why is that again???? I forget. 

Guest SandL
2 minutes ago, 🎉🎊LilNickysPlayhouse🎊🎉 said:

I can help you with that!!!   Lol.  

Hey! You’re on my side!!!!!! 😂 

21 minutes ago, secondjag said:

I don't know, Steve may be on to something.  You both sure sound like the "dynamic duo."  Holy shit, Batman!  It's the Joker. Pow! Bam! Thwack!

17 minutes ago, secondjag said:

Hmm, got it! "Wild Thing and Starling"  Yup.  That's it.

I was thinking maybe the naughty nymphos,   Lol.  Or maybe  naughty nicki and lickable Leslie, 😂😂😂😂.  

I’m going to cum up with a perfect one. 

• Like 2

On 5/27/2019 at 9:38 AM, L’s_Husband said:

This is a takeoff from a quote I like by Kant...~~~

Only when men and women are able to make sexual choices free of stigma will people be honest with their partners about their desires.“ ~~~~~

This is something that both of us are learning...albeit with very different approaches and attachments. The stigma associated with ~~~

~~~While, I’m sure I will never be completely free from the stigma/baggage ~~~ always wrestle internally with it,~~~~place for us to be both verbally and expressively honest about our desires. 

Damn, I was right.... and doubly impressed! Maybe even a little skeered. If I ever decide to rob banks I'm conscripting you both so keep a couple of bags packed (Probably won't call that in but you'll need them for weekend trips anyway, LOL)

To the topic, I've actually given this a lot of thought. I agree for the most part but only to a point where there's emotional/physical safety.... would you reeeeeaallly be having as much fun if you could stand up and tell it all in church?

But you knew that already.....

12 hours ago, PartyReadyCpl said:

Damn, I was right.... and doubly impressed! Maybe even a little skeered. If I ever decide to rob banks I'm conscripting you both so keep a couple of bags packed (Probably won't call that in but you'll need them for weekend trips anyway, LOL)

To the topic, I've actually given this a lot of thought. I agree for the most part but only to a point where there's emotional/physical safety.... would you reeeeeaallly be having as much fun if you could stand up and tell it all in church?

Hmm, think we know where i fall on this one.  Would relish the opportunity to tell it in church 😈

Guest SandL
13 hours ago, PartyReadyCpl said:

Emotional and physical safety AND mutual pleasure...now we’re in agreement :) 

42 minutes ago, secondjag said:

Would relish the opportunity to tell it in church 😈

....and I'm ALMOST that warped! But I'd get a kick out of being there to see you do it. Thing is here it could be hit or miss, might not turn out as expected.

Wifey and I took a drive out around Cedar Creek lake, I think Sunday... seems like they're just buried in BBQ and Tex-Mex places  but you wouldn't believe how many churches.... churches across the street from churches, churches across the street from liquor stores, churches next door to churches.

As I pointed out to her, these must be some pretty kinky people out here, cause it looks like a lot of guilty consciences need soothing Sunday morning, LOL

• Like 1

Guest SandL
7 minutes ago, PartyReadyCpl said:

....and I'm ALMOST that warped! But I'd get a kick out of being there to see you do it. Thing is here it could be hit or miss, might not turn out as expected.

Wifey and I took a drive out around Cedar Creek lake, I think Sunday... seems like they're just buried in BBQ and Tex-Mex places  but you wouldn't believe how many churches.... churches across the street from churches, churches across the street from liquor stores, churches next door to churches.

As I pointed out to her, these must be some pretty kinky people out here, cause it looks like a lot of guilty consciences need soothing Sunday morning, LOL

I know this is a public post and you are free to do what you want...but if you like me...could you keep religious talk off my posts...or my husband’s posts? No offense intended...just not something I want to see on something I keep reading.