CuckoldFart.com

Hello From France : Real Cuckold Couple

luielleeteux

Cuckold Tests

• 3 weeks later...

hello, a small presentation of our french couple.

Clara, 36, 1.70m, very pretty brunette volcano of Italian origin.

Yann, 44, 1.88m, cuckold convinced for 5 years.

We practice in effect since we are together.

IN departure, classic trios (clara like men and had warned me since the beginning of our story of his gluttony).

Gradually, she realized that I was taking a lot of fun to watch her give beautiful stallions in front of me.

She told me to take also a lot of fun and be excited about that I can have an erection while she fucks with a stranger.

Of course, we came to cuckold reports and clara henceforth reclame me very beautiful stallions for real cuckolding sex.

After more than 5 years trios and instead encounters " threesome " clara has tasted "natural " relationship with close friends and now prefer to meet less unknown but rather very Selected males and recent test for natural sex and complete sex ... to my delight cuckold .

We hope that our different stories here, our adventures in pictures and videos please you and do not hesitate to contact us.

PS: sorry for our english ... It is not our mother tongue. But thanks to Google we can translate.

Clara and Yann

here some picts taken from two of our last meeting with a fantastic bulls ( friends of us)

Yann, Clara,

Absolutely fantastic pictures.

No problem with your Google'd English - I think we get the idea that you have liked being her cuckold for 5 years.  

Nice to see you there holding his cock ready for her pleasure.

Lovely to see that she enjoys herself with good friends, having a more "natural" relationship which she can share with you, and of course some great sex too.

Looking forward to more pictures and stories.

see mine at  Seven Years A Cuckold - http://cuckoldfart.com/topic/145-seven-years-a-cuckold/#entry775

and  Seven Years A Cuckold Feelings  -  http://cuckoldfart.com/topic/257-seven-years-a-cuckold-feelings/#entry1570

Hope you have as much fun as I have had.

Bryan.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...
1 minute ago, RobJohnson said:

I like the idea that Clara took the lead. Obviously a very popular lady that was not in any mood to just keep her body for Yann.

A woman who knows what she wants, a woman who gets what she wants, a woman who deserves everything she can get. Stunning. 

oh thanks ROB
Clara

• Like 1