CuckoldFart.com

Seven years a Cuckold - Feelings

UK_EX

Feelings .............. Well I never ever expected to get the feelings I experienced.

When we were first married, I was even jealous of her workmates because they were able to be with her for such a long part of each day.  Nothing ever prepared me for my desire for her to go to bed with him after she told me of his interest in her.

I was apprehensive about what would happen, proud that he had selected her to pursue for his sexual needs, worried that I might not want her after he had been inside her, scared that she would prefer him to me and want to leave me.  Butterflies, yes of course, but also a longing for it to happen, to see or to know that she had stripped off in front of him, that he had touched her naked body, massaged her great titties, that she had been to bed with him, that he had opened her pussy and slid his hard cock inside her.

None of it made any sense to me, but I knew that I wanted it.  Ideally, I would have wanted to be present, to see him taking her clothes off, or to watch her strip off for him.  to see them kissing, and groping each other, to watch him caress her soft naked body, to see her holding his hard penis.  Ultimately, I wanted to see him slip his hard cock inside her, watch him thrusting it up inside her, to hear her as she got excited, and see her have an orgasm.

Another thing that I never ever expected to happen was for her to take him bareback, but she just said that it felt right with him, we both trusted him as we had known him for some time, and she just wanted to feel his cock naked inside her.  We had agreed that she should only do what she wanted to do, after all it was her body that he was penetrating.

So it was that I found out that I liked tasting his cum inside her ....... believe me, there is nothing so nice (if you do like it), as licking your wife's lovers spunk from inside her cunt.  I loved the taste of the warm juice - as it leaked from deep inside her.  And when I tasted it I just thought of his cock sliding inside her right there, and squirting his cum deep inside her just where my tongue was licking.

Was it hard never ever being able to watch them - Yes ... but it was not all bad - I was being humiliated by her, she was denying me the one thing I wanted .... and it just heightened the sensations I felt when I knew she was in bed with him.

She would taunt me by calling me up at work and telling me that she was naked in bed, had left the back door open and that he was on his way over to see to her needs! 

When he had sorted out his own house, she would go over to his place for evening romps in his bed.  I loved helping her get dressed for him, helping to select whatever she would wear for him, even going out on my own and buying special underwear that only he would be undoing.

One evening, On his birthday, I made her go to him completely naked except for a furry coat and some tall boots, she said he was gobsmacked when she opened her coat to him on his doorstep.   How I wish I could have seen that!

Did I ever get jealous - of course I did, he was much bigger than me, and able to last for absolutely ages according to her accounts of sex with him, but overall I enjoyed the whole experience of sharing my wife with him.

Bryan

XXX

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Cuckold Tests

I too am a cuck, over over 7 years now, so its reassuring to read of another cuck's encounters and emotions as we set out on this rollercoaster.... of how our desires and feelings have evolved over this time. It sounds like we have a lot in common.

My wife's lover is also her work colleague. He obviously fancied her and I knew she found him attractive and his attentions flattering. So I coaxed and encouraged her to take things further.....from flirting to the consummation, There was such an emotional mix of feelings, but the urge for her to take a lover, a bigger, better man, and for us to to become a cuckold is just too strong to resist.

These days there is less emotional turmoil. There is no longer jealousy or worry on my part, and i love that she is now exclusive to him. I relish my cuckold status, my inadequacies in the bedroom. I delight in how he makes her feel, how he does things with her she never did with me. How he makes her feel...she just is so confident and sexy these days.

For us, with Jayne having a long term lover, adds more intensity rather than just a physical encounter. It gives us the opportunity to explore deeper into the cuckold lifestyle.

As cucks I think we have to step back, give/allow our wives up to their lovers to develop their intimate relationship, to distance ourselves sexaully to fully appreciate the exquisite delight of being a cuckold.

It would be good to chat further, compare experiences and desires.

Take care

Andy

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I've been a cuckold for three Yeats now on the weekends my hot wife started this three years ago she went from a,38 Did to 42 FF's.9 genital piercings,nipple ,navel and ten in each ear she wears extreme leather CUMFUCK ME outfits and very heavy makeup it has made our life it has made our life better she keeps me locked up when she goes out to fuck bob

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

OMG UK_X, It was so hard not to cum while reading your account because you did such a great job at describing feelings that I also had with my wife. Early on in our marriage I had those exact impulses but I really was to jealous to really act on them. Now after 40 years of marriage I have even been asking my wife to cuckold me and the typical response from her is "You just want to justify fucking other women" I have told her that isn't the reason at all. I have been trying to convince her for two years now with little success. I am so envious of you to be able to ride that rollercoaster of emotions and want to buy a ticket on that attraction big time!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

OMG UK_X, It was so hard not to cum while reading your account because you did such a great job at describing feelings that I also had with my wife. Early on in our marriage I had those exact impulses but I really was to jealous to really act on them. Now after 40 years of marriage I have even been asking my wife to cuckold me and the typical response from her is "You just want to justify fucking other women" I have told her that isn't the reason at all. I have been trying to convince her for two years now with little success. I am so envious of you to be able to ride that rollercoaster of emotions and want to buy a ticket on that attraction big time!

Yes, it's zamazing, they just won't believe their luck.

But it IS true, I don't want anyone else, like you I just want to know and see her having great sex with someone else.

I want to continue riding that rollercoaster of emotions that it brings me.

The pride, the jealousy, the concern for her safety, the humiliation, licking his cum from inside her cunt.

Bryan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Feelings .............. Well I never ever expected to get the feelings I experienced.

When we were first married, I was even jealous of her workmates because they were able to be with her for such a long part of each day.  Nothing ever prepared me for my desire for her to go to bed with him after she told me of his interest in her.

I was apprehensive about what would happen, proud that he had selected her to pursue for his sexual needs, worried that I might not want her after he had been inside her, scared that she would prefer him to me and want to leave me.  Butterflies, yes of course, but also a longing for it to happen, to see or to know that she had stripped off in front of him, that he had touched her naked body, massaged her great titties, that she had been to bed with him, that he had opened her pussy and slid his hard cock inside her.

None of it made any sense to me, but I knew that I wanted it.  Ideally, I would have wanted to be present, to see him taking her clothes off, or to watch her strip off for him.  to see them kissing, and groping each other, to watch him caress her soft naked body, to see her holding his hard penis.  Ultimately, I wanted to see him slip his hard cock inside her, watch him thrusting it up inside her, to hear her as she got excited, and see her have an orgasm.

Another thing that I never ever expected to happen was for her to take him bareback, but she just said that it felt right with him, we both trusted him as we had known him for some time, and she just wanted to feel his cock naked inside her.  We had agreed that she should only do what she wanted to do, after all it was her body that he was penetrating.

So it was that I found out that I liked tasting his cum inside her ....... believe me, there is nothing so nice (if you do like it), as licking your wife's lovers spunk from inside her cunt.  I loved the taste of the warm juice - as it leaked from deep inside her.  And when I tasted it I just thought of his cock sliding inside her right there, and squirting his cum deep inside her just where my tongue was licking.

Was it hard never ever being able to watch them - Yes ... but it was not all bad - I was being humiliated by her, she was denying me the one thing I wanted .... and it just heightened the sensations I felt when I knew she was in bed with him.

She would taunt me by calling me up at work and telling me that she was naked in bed, had left the back door open and that he was on his way over to see to her needs! 

When he had sorted out his own house, she would go over to his place for evening romps in his bed.  I loved helping her get dressed for him, helping to select whatever she would wear for him, even going out on my own and buying special underwear that only he would be undoing.

One evening, On his birthday, I made her go to him completely naked except for a furry coat and some tall boots, she said he was gobsmacked when she opened her coat to him on his doorstep.   How I wish I could have seen that!

Did I ever get jealous - of course I did, he was much bigger than me, and able to last for absolutely ages according to her accounts of sex with him, but overall I enjoyed the whole experience of sharing my wife with him.

Bryan

XXX

For me it's fine as long as you do not force someone to do something that they do not want to do, and it sounds like you let your wife take the route that she wanted to go.  The feelings you describe are similar to the ones my husband described to me when I started making him a cuckold.

How true Mad Major - when will everyone learn that it is normal to have these feelings.

Not everyone has them, but then not everyone likes carrotts.

The feelings I got were the apprehension of being with a new lover, not knowing how he would behave when he was aroused, and the worry that my husband might not want me to continue having sex with him.  Once we had 'settled in' it was pure sexual pleasure for me. 

The constant attention of a sexy new man, the orgasms he gave me, and the obvious pleasure on my hubby's face were all the reward I could have wished for.

• Like 2