CuckoldFart.com

interesting survey

secondjag

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

1 hour ago, Sldghmmr444 said:

I’ve been at it for 12 plus years, and it’s a lot more than pussy, it’s the dominance, submission,  and humiliation of the group dynamic. Plus there are so many amateur pretenders out there as well fucking up the newbie couples for us professionals. 

"Professionals???"  You're kidding, right?  Like yourself, i am long time in this lifestyle so sure, for some, dom, sub, and humiliation.  But all those colors are determined by the cuck couple, not the bull. "Professionals", lmao, try listing that on your taxes

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Naughty Nicki said:

Ok I think everyone has heard of prostitutes, hell even gigolos  but professional bulls????   I’ve/we’ve but in the lifestyle since  2003 and never once heard of a professional bull for hire, and honest if I can get it for free, we’ll then it’s time to rethink some things.  

lol, so, as a "professional" am I allowed to deduct mileage?  also, is the deduction by the inch? oh, what about all the bulls (substantial amount of 'em) who would pay just to sniff Wild Thing's bicycle seat?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, secondjag said:

lol, so, as a "professional" am I allowed to deduct mileage?  also, is the deduction by the inch? oh, what about all the bulls (substantial amount of 'em) who would pay just to sniff Wild Thing's bicycle seat?

And job cost, if there is any deductions or not. Oh and what about comp, you know Incase if you pull a muscle or how about on the job hazards.   Lmao.   I need to stop, I could go on and on with this.  Lol. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Naughty Nicki said:

And job cost, if there is any deductions or not. Oh and what about comp, you know Incase if you pull a muscle or how about on the job hazards.   Lmao.   I need to stop, I could go on and on with this.  Lol. 

yes, and what's that thing called where you can't get rid of erection?  any disability for that.  I think it's called "Lookus at Wild Thingus."

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, secondjag said:

going to go out on a limb here and say that you like the abuse as well as showing that "coat hook."  but really, same pic over and over??

That’s where I figured he was trying to take it too.  And was thinking the same thing about the pic.  Sorry. 

So now but to the post at hand since we got side tracked.  

• Like 1