CuckoldFart.com

interesting survey

secondjag

CUCKOLD TEST

Awesome read.  Thanks secondjag.

I really do hope more research is conducted on the psychology of cuckold men.  I also hope it helps the cuckold lifestyle to become more accepted.  

As with any survey, there is always a degree of participants who are ashamed to admit the truth, thanks to societal norms.  So I believe the cuckold fantasy or desire, exists in more men than what the existing research indicates.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pflash99 said:

Awesome read.  Thanks secondjag.

I really do hope more research is conducted on the psychology of cuckold men.  I also hope it helps the cuckold lifestyle to become more accepted.  

As with any survey, there is always a degree of participants who are ashamed to admit the truth, thanks to societal norms.  So I believe the cuckold fantasy or desire, exists in more men than what the existing research indicates.

my experience tells me you are correct Pflash.  glad u dug it

• Like 1

so i'm thinking as this survey is obviously cuckold  centric, it might be just as interesting if someone did a comprehensive study of hotwives.  in fact i'd think such a study would be invaluable to cuck want to be's.  can't see any point in a study of bulls as the motivation seems pretty obvious.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, secondjag said:

so i'm thinking as this survey is obviously cuckold  centric, it might be just as interesting if someone did a comprehensive study of hotwives.  in fact i'd think such a study would be invaluable to cuck want to be's.  can't see any point in a study of bulls as the motivation seems pretty obvious.

I’d love to be part of that study, but I think We are a bit more of a hotwife/stag than a cuckdress/cuckold to be honest 

• Like 3

On 8/19/2019 at 10:43 AM, secondjag said:

lol, i'm for any effort that studies you

Same here, Naughty Nicki.  I'm just as interested in the psychology of the hotwives, stags, etc.  I'd love to know how many currently monogamous, straight laced wives would go for being that way if their husbands let them.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, pflash99 said:

Same here, Naughty Nicki.  I'm just as interested in the psychology of the hotwives, stags, etc.  I'd love to know how many currently monogamous, straight laced wives would go for being that way if their husbands let them.

1 hour ago, Bimarried001 said:

Very interesting survey. I was particularly interested to know what percentage of men considered themselves bisexual or bi curious. I saw a lot of myself in the survey but even though I saw some stereotypical parts of it

Pflash, my guess is most wives would but you'd first have to get rid of the baggage they were brought up with.  Bimarried, i'm thinking the stereotypical is somewhat unavoidable. 

• Like 1

Pflash, my guess is most wives would but you'd first have to get rid of the baggage they were brought up with.  Bimarried, i'm thinking the stereotypical is somewhat unavoidable. 

Agreed.  The "baggage" is something my wife and I have discussed since we started.  I don't intend to bash religion, but that is where modern day morals come from.

My wife and I are completely out of the closet with our lifestyle, so we discuss it openly with our friends, co-workers, etc.  I'm an airline pilot and I am amazed at how many other guys admit to me that they are bi and/or wished their wives were like mine.  My wife is amazed at how many of her gf's would love it if their husbands were like me, lol.

The "baggage" most of us were brought up with really does conflict with natural, human nature IMO.  Especially in the US.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pflash99 said:

Agreed.  The "baggage" is something my wife and I have discussed since we started.  I don't intend to bash religion, but that is where modern day morals come from.

My wife and I are completely out of the closet with our lifestyle, so we discuss it openly with our friends, co-workers, etc.  I'm an airline pilot and I am amazed at how many other guys admit to me that they are bi and/or wished their wives were like mine.  My wife is amazed at how many of her gf's would love it if their husbands were like me, lol.

The "baggage" most of us were brought up with really does conflict with natural, human nature IMO.  Especially in the US.

I applaud that you are out with your relationship. Wish I could be. Just the bulls and our 2 girls know. Actually I have one female friend that also know but that’s because she also shared marital secrets with me. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pflash99 said:

while i get where you were going with "religion and morals," please forgive me for making this distinction; morals are not mutually exclusive to religion.  there are sufficient moral men (myself among them) who are atheists. long before religion there were moral men.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/25/2019 at 3:03 PM, secondjag said:

while i get where you were going with "religion and morals," please forgive me for making this distinction; morals are not mutually exclusive to religion.  there are sufficient moral men (myself among them) who are atheists. long before religion there were moral men.

Very true

• Like 2

On 8/25/2019 at 1:38 PM, Bimarried001 said:

I applaud that you are out with your relationship. Wish I could be. Just the bulls and our 2 girls know. Actually I have one female friend that also know but that’s because she also shared marital secrets with me. 

Hopefully someday you will be out.  I have a feeling it is very comparable to coming out as a homosexual.  As far as our friends and family, some accept it, some don't.  The ones that don't accept it, simply don't care to talk about it when we see them.

The fun part, however, are the ones that do accept it and are very intrigued by this type of lifestyle.  My wife and I have dozens of pics and videos on our phones of her having sex with her bf's.  She will share them with some of her friends and she doesn't mind me sharing them with some of my friends.

One of the best parts of being out is that you get invites from other like-minded people.

• Like 1