CuckoldFart.com

Seven years a Cuckold

UK_EX

Is there anyone out there who would like to hear about the story of when my wife and I were in our late 20's, and she started Cuckolding me with our best friend.

How it all started, how I felt about it when I discovered, much to my surprise, the pleasure that I felt when thinking about her going to bed with him.

How we set up the first session for her to have him, what happened, and how we felt about it afterwards.

How we overcame the obstacles that we faced, and how we took opportunities as they presented themselves.

How he saw to her daily sexual needs for seven long years, what happened when I went away on business, and my social relationship with him.

How it all finished :( and how I have tried to rekindle the cuckold spark in our sex lives.

Things that I wish had happened.

Bryan.

• Like 4

Cuckold Tests

It all started when our best friend started to console Jean on the death of her parents.  He started to cuddle her when she started to get emotional, cuddling soon turned to caressing her - soon she found that he was stroking her ample breasts. She resisted his advances.  When we were in bed later that night, she started to tell me about his actions.  I would have expected to have felt anger, but instead I found that I was excited at the thought of him stroking her tits, and the thought that he found her attractive enough to risk her displeasure at his advances.  We agreed that she knew just how to rebuff his advances, and left it at that.  But I was now curious as to my feelings.

• Like 3

I had a very similar experience. Motorbike pal of mine consoled my wife in my absence .. the consoling suddenly sprouted into kissing and cuddling and mutual groping ... with a few mins, her jeans were down around her ankles and he was mounting her for a quick fuck. This was the first time that she properly cuckolded me. Pissed me off like hell but also turned me on when she told me. 

It was some time later that she confessed that he'd already tried to feel her pussy at a party we had both attended previously!

I eventually arranged for her to spend some private time with him alone again .. about 4 years later. Sure, enough, they got naked and screwed for hours!

This is all TRUE!

Well, this went on for weeks .... and the more she refused his advances, the more excited I got.  I soon realised that I really did want to have her go to bed with him, so I kept reassuring her that SHE was in charge of the situation.

Eventually, she asked me why I was not getting furious at our friend making advances to her .... so I told her how excited it made me, something that she could clearly see and feel !

Next evening, she asked me if I would allow her to 'do it' with him ............. I could hardly contain my excitement - but acted cool, and replied that she could, but there were conditions.  I would allow her just this one time together to see if we both liked it, and had no adverse feelings toward each other afterwards - I loved her deeply, and didn't want to loose her to him.

She said that she had one condition - that I was NOT to be present for that first time, but she wanted me to remain hidden in the spare room for her safety, as she was apprehensive about being alone with a new sexually excited man.

Naturally I agreed, and I was so horny, thinking that we had just taken such an enormous decision.

As my car would be on the drive, we agreed a story that I had walked to a friend's house to mend his computer.

Next day, when I was at work, she called me up, and asked "You remember what we were talking about last night?"

I was so glad I was alone in my office, and I replied that I remembered very well.  Then she said "Well, Alex has just left, and I have asked him to come back tonight, so you had better not be late back from work!

I reassured her that I would be on time, and that I still wanted this to happen tonight.

When I got home, she was just out of a hot steamy bath, and I helped her select her nicest French knickers, plunge front bra, stockings and suspenders, a short red skirt, and sheer white blouse, she selected her perfume.   She looked absolutely stunning ..... Alex was in for a real treat!

He rang, and she picked up the phone, it was Alex, checking that the coast was clear.  She told him that my car was in the drive, but that I was safely out of the way at my friend's place.

She replaced the receiver, and we kissed cheek-to-cheek.  That was my signal to retire to the spare room, and await developments.

I settled into a comfy position, with butterflies filling my stomach.  Our best friend was due to come around to our house, and my lovely innocent little wife was about to take him into our bedroom, strip naked for him, and allow him to do whatever he wanted with her!!!  I was so proud, that he had selected her to seduce from all the ladies that he must have come into contact with.  I was also very apprehensive about the situation, after all, once she has had sex with him, you cannot undo it, can you.  But deep inside, I knew that I wanted this to happen, even thought I did not understand my feelings.

Then the doorbell rang, and I heard her opening and closing it.  I had left the bedroom door slightly ajar, so I could hear muffled voices, and then heard footsteps on the stairs.  Two pairs of footsteps ..... his and hers.

Then our bedroom door creaked as she opened it .... but I noticed that it did not click shut, so I might be able to hear something after all.

I could hear muffled voices again, and then I could hear the bed creaking as they enjoyed sexual sport together in my bed!   I was listening to my wife surrendering her body to our friend, and to him taking her.  I guessed that they had probably stripped off, so he could see and feel her naked body. He would be feeling her beautiful great tits, her belly, and her soft thighs.  He would be opening her pussy lips, exploring her slit, and he would be sliding his hard cock up inside her, enjoying her.

I could hear her orgasm, something she rarely ever gets without manual stimulation.  I couldn't hear her clearly, but apparently he managed to hold his orgasm until she had hers.

Shortly afterwards, I heard them on the stairs again, and the front door opening and closing.   That was it then ... The deed had been done, she had been having sex with our best friend, I was a CUCKOLD.

The bedroom door opened, and there she was, naked except for her dressing gown loosely over her shoulders.  She thanked me profusely for allowing her to have him.  We kissed, and embraced. Then, I reached between her legs and probed inside with my fingers to feel just how wet she was - she was soaking.

When I raised my fingers to my nose, I could smell male cum, so I licked them ..... yes, it was definitely cum ..........

She looked sheepish, and said that she was sorry, but she had wanted him bareback.  I dipped my fingers back inside her, scooped out as much cum as I could, and licked my fingers clean, .  She watched me, and understood that I liked the taste!

She led me to our bedroom, and into our hot bed, and we had some of the best sex that we'd ever had, and I was able to lick his cum directly from her pussy.

As you can imagine, we took the life-changing decision that we both liked what had happened there that night, and that she should continue to go to bed with him.  I set a limit of one month, during which she could have him wherever and whenever she wanted him, and that I would help out by being 'out' whenever they wanted to use our house for sex.

During that month, they were like a pair of rampant rabbits, together in bed 3 or 4 times every day!

More to follow!

Bryan

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Feelings .............. Well I never ever expected to get the feelings I experienced.

When we were first married, I was even jealous of her workmates because they were able to be with her for such a long part of each day.  Nothing ever prepared me for my desire for her to go to bed with him after she told me of his interest in her.

I was apprehensive about what would happen, proud that he had selected her to pursue for his sexual needs, worried that I might not want her after he had been inside her, scared that she would prefer him to me and want to leave me.  Butterflies, yes of course, but also a longing for it to happen, to see or to know that she had stripped off in front of him, that he had touched her naked body, massaged her great titties, that she had been to bed with him, that he had opened her pussy and slid his hard cock inside her.

None of it made any sense to me, but I knew that I wanted it.  Ideally, I would have wanted to be present, to see him taking her clothes off, or to watch her strip off for him.  to see them kissing, and groping each other, to watch him caress her soft naked body, to see her holding his hard penis.  Ultimately, I wanted to see him slip his hard cock inside her, watch him thrusting it up inside her, to hear her as she got excited, and see her have an orgasm. 

Another thing that I never ever expected to happen was for her to take him bareback, but she just said that it felt right with him, we both trusted him as we had known him for some time, and she just wanted to feel his cock naked inside her.  We had agreed that she should only do what she wanted to do, after all it was her body that he was penetrating.

So it was that I found out that I liked tasting his cum inside her ....... believe me, there is nothing so nice (if you do like it), as licking your wife's lovers spunk from inside her cunt.  I loved the taste of the warm juice - as it leaked from deep inside her.  And when I tasted it I just thought of his cock sliding inside her right there, and squirting his cum deep inside her just where my tongue was licking.

Was it hard never ever being able to watch them - Yes ... but it was not all bad - I was being humiliated by her, she was denying me the one thing I wanted .... and it just heightened the sensations I felt when I knew she was in bed with him. 

She would taunt me by calling me up at work and telling me that she was naked in bed, had left the back door open and that he was on his way over to see to her needs!  

When he had sorted out his own house, she would go over to his place for evening romps in his bed.  I loved helping her get dressed for him, helping to select whatever she would wear for him, even going out on my own and buying special underwear that only he would be undoing. 

One evening, On his birthday, I made her go to him completely naked except for a furry coat and some tall boots, she said he was gobsmacked when she opened her coat to him on his doorstep.   How I wish I could have seen that!

Did I ever get jealous - of course I did, he was much bigger than me, and able to last for absolutely ages according to her accounts of sex with him, but overall I enjoyed the whole experience of sharing my wife with him.

Bryan

XXX

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all the likes, replies and private messages.

I don't regard cuckolding as something we shouldn't do - as long as we are of an appropriate age, and are not forced into anything, then we should be able to do what pleases us with a like-minded adult.

1stexhub, I would love to exchange stories, experiences, or chat with you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Sadly no - I wish she did, I enjoyed the intense feelings when I knew she was in bed with him, and he was getting his cock deep inside her bareback. 

Wish I was licking his cum out of her little pussy, lapping at the hole where his cock had been thrusting inside her just minutes earlier,

• Like 2

Yes, and no ...

Yes he was her only lover, and no II was never ever allowed to join them.

My fun came from knowing that they were in bed together, but being incapable of stopping them.

In the days before pictures on phones, it was so horny to get a call at work from her telling me that he was on his way over to see her, I couldn't wait to go home and clean up his cum from inside her.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...