CuckoldFart.com

Talk To Me Cucks

Limpukhubby

Cuckold Tests

• 4 weeks later...

Might be I am envious, but not Jealous
I think i in the process of falling in love with her present BULL. I am not very sure, but sometimes feel envious not of Her Bull, but of my wife. I wish he holds me hugs me and kiss me, lie he does it to my wife. I can say it is not really sexual,and I dont crave to have sex with him. I only fantasise we cuddling together and i sleep with my head on his broad chest. I am not gay and except for cleaning him and fluffing him, I have not gone any further. But if he ever gives any indication I will be ready to go along with him and do anything to please him. But i dont think it will ever become a reality. Her Bull is a young strong but gentle lover and we are not into humiliation or BDSM. 
Has it happened to any other basically straight cucks?

I'd really like to chat with other genuine cuck on here and compare experiences and feelings. Sorry not interested in bulls - that's my wife's territory!

I'd like to know how you managed to get started. I have shared my wife with another but need to now push on further

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Gay cuck here for my much younger BF. I have a small penis and he hates it! He cuckolds me as often as we can. I love our relationship and I love that he craves better men with bigger Cocks. He will suck them and has sex with them and doesn't want that from me. He isn't sexually attracted to me anymore and it drives me crazy! I am lucky if he gives me a 2 fingered wank occassionly. When he does, I swear I shudder it feels so good. I was meant to be his cuck and be denied and be humiliated by him. I do wish we could find him a regular lover though. Townsville in qld Australia isn't overflowing with Bulls :(

I'd really like to chat with other genuine cuck on here and compare experiences and feelings. Sorry not interested in bulls - that's my wife's territory!

I don't get on here as much as i used to - but happy to chat here, or can call you on phone for an intimate discussion.

My wife cucked me for 7 years with out best friend (and with my permission).

I loved it  :thumb: