CuckoldFart.com

Why do so many white wives and GF love to have blk owners

nyguy11a

My ex wife and my gf and 4 other white women love to be  dominated by black men on multiple black men at a time.

i love it  when day we come home and tell me about it. 

she only dresses that way if she’s hunting for black man or her owner calls are not for me 

1B892ADD-B321-4027-B56F-24E452568992.jpeg.f9657467cf0c1b8091ea33192ac3c591.jpeg

8D9D1570-6115-48DD-9CFE-3A55B4C25275.jpeg

53C66FCD-2452-47E1-9F7E-B6E83765E111.jpeg

7CD572CA-FBB0-4198-A591-EB44AE052A15.jpeg

B652117D-1336-442C-A34B-9B037D3C5978.jpeg

133E342B-A7A3-4A01-BDB4-68488AE483EA.jpeg

9C20FDD5-0993-4760-B57E-D3274AB863A0.jpeg

6FD31E31-DAE6-427F-9C64-0BD767032AF2.jpeg

3ED23291-4DE5-4368-B1D0-23663CFAD3B4.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Cuckold Tests

Yeah I don’t like the word “owner” either — though while in the heat of the moment ... “who’s pussy is this” is way hot and a huge turn on and it also made my guy put his back into it :). But outside of the moment it’s just funny. My heart is bigger and is not restricted to moments ... only one guy gets that. 

But if the question is why I like sex with black men — ummmmmmmm I think they got the sex gene 😊. Keep in mind I’ve had sex with three men ... my white husband and 2 black men . But with my limited experience and if I had to give particular traits:

- crazy hot confidence 

- strong desire to be known as an awesome lover/pleaser 

- make me melt and feel like a woman dominance 

- wowzer stamina with a dose of second and third rounds 

- Hot n heavy cummer 

- giver of body shakin’, gasping, eye rolling orgasms 

- screaming, stretching, deeeeeeepth reaching cocks

Also .... 

- I love the color contrast. One of my favorites was standing in front of a mirror with him behind me. One time Stephen told me to just watch his hands while he stood behind me touching me .. holding my breasts .. pinching my nipples .. fingering me and having me suck his fingers. It was awesome! It also helped me see what Steve sees. I loved the contrast of his dark hands all over my white body. 

- really good kissers! I love kissing .. and the two I’ve been with are incredible! I just love lips and tongues! 

Hmmmmmmmmm god this site makes it hard for a good girl to resist being a “good girl” 😉 

L

1 hour ago, SandL said:

Yeah I don’t like the word “owner” either — though while in the heat of the moment ... “who’s pussy is this” is way hot and a huge turn on and it also made my guy put his back into it :). But outside of the moment it’s just funny. My heart is bigger and is not restricted to moments ... only one guy gets that. 

But if the question is why I like sex with black men — ummmmmmmm I think they got the sex gene 😊. Keep in mind I’ve had sex with three men ... my white husband and 2 black men . But with my limited experience and if I had to give particular traits:

- crazy hot confidence 

- strong desire to be known as an awesome lover/pleaser 

- make me melt and feel like a woman dominance 

- wowzer stamina with a dose of second and third rounds 

- Hot n heavy cummer 

- giver of body shakin’, gasping, eye rolling orgasms 

- screaming, stretching, deeeeeeepth reaching cocks

Also .... 

- I love the color contrast. One of my favorites was standing in front of a mirror with him behind me. One time Stephen told me to just watch his hands while he stood behind me touching me .. holding my breasts .. pinching my nipples .. fingering me and having me suck his fingers. It was awesome! It also helped me see what Steve sees. I loved the contrast of his dark hands all over my white body. 

- really good kissers! I love kissing .. and the two I’ve been with are incredible! I just love lips and tongues! 

Hmmmmmmmmm god this site makes it hard for a good girl to resist being a “good girl” 😉 

L

always a good girl baby

I think it has a lot to do with it still being at least a little bit of a taboo subject, white women going with black men. I also think black guys are more confident and the idea that they have bigger cocks than white men must help, with some women curious to find out if that's true! I do know two or three women that say that black doesn't appeal to them at all, but they are far out-numbered by women I know that have already tried black cock or want to.

For my part, I absolutely adore black women, so I do kind of agree that the color contrast of a white body against a black body is very arousing. They say that "once you go black, you never go back", but I've been with 3 black women and now have a white girlfriend.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/18/2019 at 6:27 AM, nyguy11a said:

My ex wife and my gf and 4 other white women love to be  dominated by black men on multiple black men at a time.

i love it  when day we come home and tell me about it. 

she only dresses that way if she’s hunting for black man or her owner calls are not for me 

1B892ADD-B321-4027-B56F-24E452568992.jpeg.f9657467cf0c1b8091ea33192ac3c591.jpeg

8D9D1570-6115-48DD-9CFE-3A55B4C25275.jpeg

53C66FCD-2452-47E1-9F7E-B6E83765E111.jpeg

7CD572CA-FBB0-4198-A591-EB44AE052A15.jpeg

B652117D-1336-442C-A34B-9B037D3C5978.jpeg

133E342B-A7A3-4A01-BDB4-68488AE483EA.jpeg

9C20FDD5-0993-4760-B57E-D3274AB863A0.jpeg

6FD31E31-DAE6-427F-9C64-0BD767032AF2.jpeg

3ED23291-4DE5-4368-B1D0-23663CFAD3B4.jpeg

OH Yumm Those Cum Covered White tits is like heaven for me I'd clean that up So Well

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have slept with 18 men in my life, 2 of them Black, 2 Asians and the rest Caucasian. Of course there are differences between men, some are more tender, some are in a hurry, some enjoy giving , some not so much. If you are asking what I think you are asking then no. Biggest dick was a white guy, 2nd was also a white guy.. best lover was actually an Asian man.

I think there is too much pressure on guys and probably more on black guys to live up to the stereotype.. one black guy was shy because he believed I was expecting king kong ( I wasn’t ) and he was 5+ 

• Like 1

On 8/19/2019 at 3:02 PM, Naughty Nicki said:

For me it’s more about their attitude and the way they fuck more than anything, for the most part they are way more dominant and assertive.

On 8/31/2019 at 8:35 AM, Peter C said:

I think it has a lot to do with it still being at least a little bit of a taboo subject, white women going with black men. I also think black guys are more confident and the idea that they have bigger cocks than white men must help, with some women curious to find out if that's true! I do know two or three women that say that black doesn't appeal to them at all, but they are far out-numbered by women I know that have already tried black cock or want to.

For my part, I absolutely adore black women, so I do kind of agree that the color contrast of a white body against a black body is very arousing. They say that "once you go black, you never go back", but I've been with 3 black women and now have a white girlfriend.

What I didn't expect when I posted my comment above three and a half years ago was for that white girlfriend I mentioned to start revealing her own interest in black men. Becky is quite shy and very inexperienced, having only been with 3 men in her whole life and all of us white, but during the covid lock-down here in the UK in 2020 she discovered a garage and hip hop clubbing website and made several friends through the site's chat room. 

Long story short, she now has 4 guys on her Instagram account that we both refer to now as her black "boyfriends". It started off as two, one a former member of a band she likes who's about her age and married and the other a bit older than her. When she started mentioning that first guy a lot I texted her one day saying, "Isn't it about time you asked me if it's okay for you to have a black boyfriend in London?" Her reply was a pleasant surprise : "I've got two black boyfriends actually lol". I apologised for forgetting about the other guy but told her I totally approved of her having a couple of black boyfriends to keep her company when I was at work in the evenings. She thanked me, saying she was pleased I approved and would tell them I was okay with it. She must have done, as soon she started calling me "white boy", apparently at the suggestion of that second guy, probably him testing the waters and gauging my reaction to his interest in Becky.

They have since been joined in recent months by two much younger guys who have both started paying Becky a lot of attention after she plucked up the courage to go on webcam. She's very, very flattered by their attention, especially as one is 32, the other 30, only slightly older than her son of 26. Neither are at all bothered that she's 45, nor that she's with a much older white "hubby" - I'm 64. They are friends apparently, but as the first one wasn't annoyed at his mate muscling in on Becky online I do wonder if perhaps they have a little wager going on between themselves as to which one can get Becky into bed first. I haven't mentioned that to her though, for fear of putting her off chatting to them. I can see how much it's boosted her ego and confidence, being hit on by two much younger guys, and I'm turned on by the fact that they are not only black but they're half my age too.

I have told her I'd be okay with her having sex with one of her black boyfriends as long as she told me about it and that there's no way I'd dump her if it did happen, but she insists it's just a bit of fun, online banter, and that she'd never do anything with any of them as she 100% loyal to me but we're both really enjoying our little game. I've asked her not to let her mum or her two sisters find out that she has 4 black boyfriends on the go as well as me. "I won't", she promised, "It's our secret". Now when she calls me "white boy" or her "white hubby", I call her "Five Guys" which makes her smile. Her son's father was very possessive and controlling, so I think me giving her that freedom to "see" and flirt with these black guys is refreshing for her and doing her the world of good.

thegirlfriend.jpg

• Like 5