CuckoldFart.com

I’m back 😊

Guest SandL

Hi everyone ... both new and old 👋 You may or not remember me, but I’ve been gone for a bit and just yesterday decided to renew my time on here. If you’re gonna ask me why I was away, please do so privately. I’m not completely ready to explain in public though I will certainly answer to general questions and comments. But even if you message me privately, I may or may not be completely open about my last several months... that will depend on my level of trust. Besides, I’m not the only one this concerns. I know that sounds kinda vague and probably makes you think the worst ... but its all I’m gonna really say at this point.

You might wonder why I’m saying anything at all. And that’s totally fair. 

The gist of that is that I feel like I got to be friends with a lot of you and a bunch of you were really sweet to read my stories about me and my husband’s experiences and journey in the cuckold lifestyle. Some of you were also kind enough to comment on our stories.

Soooooooo, whether or not saying something about coming back and how bad I feel about disappearing without a word is appropriate or not ... I felt like it was.

In light of that ... here’s my apology: I am sorry I vanished. Some life stuff came up to the extent that I didn’t feel like my normal talkative, rambling, story-telling, goofball self. My health is fine and generally I’m doing well ... but I just wasn’t feelin it. But at the same time, there’s no excuse for rudeness and that’s what I was. Rude. So no excuses — I should’ve said something. Especially to those few on here that I feel really close to and genuinely care about. I’ve always been a little selfish. If you’ve read our stories, you might pick up on that. Being the wife in a cuckold relationship requires a little self-centeredness, I think. Even if it is also fulfilling the husband’s desires. But selfishness is different than being the sexual lead in a marriage. I have been selfish and that less than attractive personal shortcoming has hurt me and my husband before ... and its come back to bite me again. To all on here that wondered and worried and cared — I’m truly sorry. 

That I need to be a better person is obvious ... and being a better person shouldn’t matter if its with people I see everyday or people I “see” online. I’m gonna try and be that better person. Truly. 

Thanks for reading if you did. 

L of SandL 

CUCKOLD TEST

1 minute ago, 1m4somefun said:

We all have lives outside of here I hope. No need to apologize for having other things that take your time and attention.

Glad you are ok and nice to see you are back I must admit xxx

Thank you so much 😊 

2 hours ago, SandL said:
Hi everyone ... both new and old 👋 You may or not remember me, but I’ve been gone for a bit and just yesterday decided to renew my time on here. If you’re gonna ask me why I was away, please do so privately. I’m not completely ready to explain in public though I will certainly answer to general questions and comments. But even if you message me privately, I may or may not be completely open about my last several months... that will depend on my level of trust. Besides, I’m not the only one this concerns. I know that sounds kinda vague and probably makes you think the worst ... but its all I’m gonna really say at this point.

The gist of that is that I feel like I got to be friends with a lot of you and a bunch of you were really sweet to read my stories about me and my husband’s experiences and journey in the cuckold lifestyle. Some of you were also kind enough to comment on our stories.

Soooooooo, whether or not saying something about coming back and how bad I feel about disappearing without a word is appropriate or not ... I felt like it was.

In light of that ... here’s my apology: I am sorry I vanished. Some life stuff came up to the extent that I didn’t feel like my normal talkative, rambling, story-telling, goofball self. My health is fine and generally I’m doing well ... but I just wasn’t feelin it. But at the same time, there’s no excuse for rudeness and that’s what I was. Rude. So no excuses — I should’ve said something. Especially to those few on here that I feel really close to and genuinely care about. I’ve always been a little selfish. If you’ve read our stories, you might pick up on that. Being the wife in a cuckold relationship requires a little self-centeredness, I think. Even if it is also fulfilling the husband’s desires. But selfishness is different than being the sexual lead in a marriage. I have been selfish and that less than attractive personal shortcoming has hurt me and my husband before ... and its come back to bite me again. To all on here that wondered and worried and cared — I’m truly sorry. 

That I need to be a better person is obvious ... and being a better person shouldn’t matter if its with people I see everyday or people I “see” online. I’m gonna try and be that better person. Truly. 

L of SandL 

I  was kinda curious about your disappearance. Welcome back.

2 hours ago, SandL said:

L of SandL 

First off. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Second off no need to apologize for putting you relationship and yourself first. We are still here for when you come back. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lifeslayer696 said:

I  was kinda curious about your disappearance. Welcome back.

Thanks! Now I can resume beating you with my amazing arguments! 😊 But seriously ... thank you! 

1 minute ago, Naughty Nicki said:

First off. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Second off no need to apologize for putting you relationship and yourself first. We are still here for when you come back. 

Awwwww love the ❤️ ‘s! Missed getting love from you 😊 😘 

2 minutes ago, secondjag said:

this is easy; WELCOME BACK

you're a smart girl, so is Steve, you'll work it out.

Thx Daddy! I’ll be a “good girl” 😊 

1 minute ago, lifeslayer696 said:

I'm looking forward to it! Or, more precisely, to not let you do that! hahahahahahahaha

Ummmmmmm the first part was accurate!  😂  

7 minutes ago, Naughty Nicki said:

❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😎❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘

Yay! Lots of Nicki ❤️!!!!!