CuckoldFart.com

Short Penis

Petersarah

11 minutes ago, 2miklspacer said:

i agree... first and foremost being a cuck is state of mind and not dependant on cock size. im also discovering that there are as many guy size queens as gal size queens

agreed. I am small but I am also very submissive. that is a big reason for my cuckolding as well.  

Cuckold Tests

On 23/04/2015 at 7:38 AM, MyCurvyWife said:

I am about the same size too. I have told my wife that she would enjoy more and she agrees but never wants to act on it.

Maybe she just need more encouragement and reassurance to take the final step. Have you got it set in your own mind too ?

• Like 1

My cock is small and while that's part of the reason I'm a cuck it's really more a state of mind for me.  I enjoy the thought of my wife fucking other men and I totally get off watching her sucking another man's cock and then taking it up her cunt and ass. The bigger his cock the better.  I want her to be fully pleasured.

20170606_152748.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Oldercuck2 said:

My cock is small and while that's part of the reason I'm a cuck it's really more a state of mind for me.  I enjoy the thought of my wife fucking other men and I totally get off watching her sucking another man's cock and then taking it up her cunt and ass. The bigger his cock the better.  I want her to be fully pleasured.

Likewise, small cock is only part of it, the feelings I get inside, and her pleasure are the major influences.  

Knowing that she is being fully pleasured by another man's bigger bareback cock, in her pussy or her mouth gives me such a great feeling.

On 8/26/2016 at 5:29 PM, Avcock said:

my wife used to enjoy my cock, really used to feel her pussy grip it and enjoy it, then i bought her bigger and bigger dildos, now she cant feel me at all when fully aroused and she needs bigger cocks to giver her that feeling again.

I'm little less than 5" and My wife use to cum very easy with me but after she got used to her lover huge cock (about 9") she can't feel me anymore. She says, one's you get use to fly first class it's hard to fly economy. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...