CuckoldFart.com

Short Penis

Petersarah

CUCKOLD TEST

Guest cucksissy

Mine is three inches when fully erect. My wife has had cocks several times longer and much thicker. I think Sarah is doing a great job with the measuring tape  :) 

• 4 weeks later...

well either way you measure (and lets face it we all do various measures once we find out were below average) were still for the most part small.  for me, on my best day and best measurement I too am 4.5 inches.  Suspect I am more around 4 inches.. and every quarter inch counts at that point.

Either way, its no where near enough, and my wife needs more...

well either way you measure (and lets face it we all do various measures once we find out were below average) were still for the most part small.  for me, on my best day and best measurement I too am 4.5 inches.  Suspect I am more around 4 inches.. and every quarter inch counts at that point.

. U can always share her pretty pussy with other!
  • Like 1

. U can always share her pretty pussy with other!

post email or text number // love to help will she try a master black cock bull once!!

post email or text number // love to help will she try a master black cock bull once!!

I am 4.5 inches long at best as you can see my wife measuring.  Her pussy is large and she has had a cock in it twice my length and twice as fat.

Do other cuckold men have short cocks like mine?

Yes they do .... but it need not stop you having an amazing amount of fun.

But I loved dipping mine into my wife when she had been stretched and lubricated by her lover's cum.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
On 25/04/2015 at 2:46 AM, *Ottawa Bull* said:

In my experience I've found that cucks are anywhere from small to average. And even a well hung cuck could be great. But I don't really think thats what makes someone a good cuck. Its the fact that he enjoys seeing his wife pleasured by another man.

i agree... first and foremost being a cuck is state of mind and not dependant on cock size. im also discovering that there are as many guy size queens as gal size queens

• Like 1