CuckoldFart.com

Castration

jwatson106

I have been reading stories and come caption pictures about cuckolds and castration. I wont lie it has been something that I am starting to enjoy the idea of. I dont know if i could ever actually do but then again i probable dont have much of a say since im the cuck. I know the idea and reality are two different things but I was wondering if any other cucks actually have gone through it or if and bulls have administered it?

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

THis is the way it pays out in my head. My wife and her bull tie me into a chair and i watch them have sex all night long. He drops load after load in her. In the morning she wakes me up(still tied to the chair) tells me she has been off of Birth control for a month ans she will be having her bulls baby. At that point she tells me my balls are no longer needed and that when her bull castrates me. I think it has to do with the thought i want my own child and now i am to raise her and her buffs child with no possiblity of creating my own.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There are some doctors who will do it as an elective procedure if that is what you really want, but there are body changes that come with castration that you should be aware of including loss of muscle mass, body hair changes, and there are also some possible other medical side effects.

Having said that there are ways to do it without a doctor that will not lead to bleeding to death, but could lead to death from infection, and would be so painful that you might wish you had died.

If your goal is to not be able to father children then go to a doctor and get a vascetomy.  Most insurance covers it.  If you wish all the other body, energy and mental changes that come from not having testosterone in your system find a doctor who will just cut them off and save yourself loads of possible trouble trying to do it as a home procedure. 

CB

CB you give a balanced view.

I'm very attached to my balls (pun intended) so can't comprehend why someone would willingly give theirs up, or maybe be unwilling but accepting of the idea. Even the idea of forced chastity doesn't appeal.

Maybe I played too much sport but I like my testosterone & building or retaining muscle mass.

I can at least make sense of a vasectomy as the plumbing & hormones still work, although that comes after producing offspring.

JW maybe I'm at the other end of the spectrum but thanks for explaining. I guess if it's a fantasy that's another thing. I agree not to DIY & be sure to get the right advice whatever you do.

• Like 1

Major-

Sometimes I think I am one of the few adults on this site.

CB

Don't forget though in fantasy Lah lah land any thing goes

It's what makes it fantasy

Otherwise we would call it reality

So let them have their fun in their own minds!

Now me, myself and I

We are all looking for reality!

MM

• 2 years later...