CuckoldFart.com

Told Wife My Fantasy, Hoping She Follows Thru This Weekend (Picture)

cuckoldbydave

Im sure she will have the memories coming back to her.. as they say, once they try it, it s hard to come back to the usual 1on1. At some point she will ask you to go there again.. You are a lucky man! Hope you enjoyed sharing her ;)

Cuckold Tests

Im sure she will have the memories coming back to her.. as they say, once they try it, it s hard to come back to the usual 1on1. At some point she will ask you to go there again.. You are a lucky man! Hope you enjoyed sharing her ;)

I did, it was a lot of fun holding her hands and kissing while the girl was going down on her and then watching her orgasm from a different perspective. Just wish it had been a guy so I could have seen her getting fucked while it was all going on.

Yeah, she was a bit overwhelmed by the whole scene when we left and I may have done a little too much too quickly. My strategy now is to sit back and not push anything and see where it goes from here.

After all this progress, I don't think the strategy to sit back and let it go is a good idea since she has enjoyed it too. She won't ask you to take her there again, you should talk her to going and make her feel comfortable...

Not that I'm any expert on this, just saying :D

After all this progress, I don't think the strategy to sit back and let it go is a good idea since she has enjoyed it too. She won't ask you to take her there again, you should talk her to going and make her feel comfortable...

Not that I'm any expert on this, just saying :D

It was a little overwhelming for her, the whole scene. A lot to experience for her being a pretty reserved person. I don't want to freak her out so just going to coast for a little bit.

• Like 1

I'd encourage and encourage.... but not force it. She apparently has come out of her shell.

That's my strategy. I could tell that what happened at the club sort of shocked her, but she definitely enjoyed the orgasms. Don't want to try to move things to quickly and have her pull back.

• Like 1

That's my strategy. I could tell that what happened at the club sort of shocked her, but she definitely enjoyed the orgasms. Don't want to try to move things to quickly and have her pull back.

But don't let the excitement of it fade away either

Nothing particularly interesting to share, except this:

The wife has a girlfriend named Mary who she has gotten back in touch with. Mary and her husband have a child the same age as one of ours so we've gone over a few times to let the kids play together. Mary also supplies my wife with weed occasionally. The last few times my wife went over, there was a group of people hanging out and having a small get together. The wife commented that there was one guy there a few times she thought was cute, mainly because of his Russian accent.

She asked if I minded watching the kids while she went to Mary's house last night and said she probably wouldn't be long. Later she sent me a message saying the Russian guy wasn't there and it was just a few other friends but she wanted to stay and hang out, smoke and drink some. She came home after I was asleep. A little disappointed as I would have loved for her to have texted me that some guy she found cute was there.

So like I said, nothing exciting, but I do like the idea of her going over there with no kids and no husband. There are often a couple single guys hanging around at these little get togethers. She knows what I would like to happen and perhaps with enough visits over there and inhibitions lowered by various intoxicants, something will happen. Seems a lot more likely than us finding somebody at a bar.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Update: After getting somewhat close last year ( see above posts ) everything kind of slowed down. We had a weird experience at a swingers club where I fucked her while a girl went down on her and an unknown guy rubbed her clit. She was sort of freaked out (too much too soon I think ) and she sort of shut down.

A few months ago she got a boob job and joined a gym. She met a co-worker of mine there (works where I do but we don't know each other) and used to talk about that he was an asshole but had a very hot body. She has gotten in tremendous shape and the asshole has started showing her attention (he is married ).

I told her to go for it and she started texting him. Next thing I know, she calls me in and shows me her phone giggling. I look and she's sent this guy boob pictures of her and he's asking for more. She said she will tell me every detail if it happens. Then she tells me "He's really really strong.....he seems like the type who would pick me up and toss me around. You sure you would want to hear about that?" 

She just left to go work out and invited the guy to go but it doesn't sound like he can. He asked what's on under her tight black shorts visible in the picture and she said "zero". Then he says he would try to get to the gym but his wife might be on his ass.

It's going to happen folks. Possibly tonight but more likely later on this week. Really excited. Had the talk with her about me knowing everything and she said she would make sure I did.

Not gonna happen tonight, he can't get away without ringing alarm bells. I work the next few days. This guy works late afternoons so there may possibly be a morning meeting between the two. Not sure what the dynamic is but I know his wife isn't around weekdays.

Wife has iPhone and a mac at home so I can read her messages. This guy is trying to get her to send a picture of her waist down naked but she's laughing it off. She told him he sucks for not coming up and he asked her if she sucks as well. He knows he's going to fuck her and just having fun with the chase right now.

I'll use this thread to post updates to the situation.

Wife is free today from 8am until a little after noon. She will probably see him at the gym. Not sure if they will chit chat or make any plans.

She said she will let me know before anything happens. I'm really hoping he invites her back over to his place after the gym since he lives close. Would love to get that text message from her and then for the next hour know she's getting fucked.

He met her at the gym. Asked her to come over later and she had to pick up the kids. Then she asked why he wanted her to come over, he told her in no uncertain terms that he wanted her to suck his dick and to bend her over and fuck her brains out. She agreed that she wanted him to do both. I think tomorrow or Fridat will be the day. This guy is very forward and if she goes there, she is going to get ducked. She sent me this text

post-14080-0-46236700-1459365618_thumb.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...