CuckoldFart.com

Elaine's First Time

robert smith

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...

I posted most of our stories in the first few page in this thread but forgot about this one.
Various versions of this technique worked for us as we matured in the LS.

We were going out and Elaine had a skirt with zipper on the front allowing her to reveal as much as she wanted while sitting in various positions. I asked her to pull it up for a quick photo. Her technique for wearing a revealing top with a light weight jacket or sweater or even a vest over it had worked more than once. I had arranged for her to meet a guy at a bar/restaurant one evening and told him I might be a few minutes late but he would recognize her. I said she had dark hair and a sexy sweater. When I arrived they were chatting in a booth and she had taken off the sweater. He asked to talk to me a minute and we excused ourselves. He said "Are telling me this is your girlfriend and we are both going to fuck her tonight?" I said "Let's go ask her but I have not been totally straight with you. She is my wife not my girlfriend". When we returned Elaine had moved to the back part of the booth and pulled the zipper up quite high on her skirt. After we sipped our drinks I asked Elaine what she thought of my friend. She smiled and pulled his hand under the table and put it on her pussy. He looked at me like he still wasn't sure about what was going to happen. Elaine told me later she placed her hand on his and guided his fingers to her clit for a quick massage. She then quickly kissed him and said "Let's go have fun".373210751_white.thumb.jpg.40ddc9173051080b710d29c1698c82ae(1).thumb.jpg.81826ed0512e16b5f27c18215e03ce55.jpgwhite.thumb.jpg.40ddc9173051080b710d29c1698c82ae.thumb.jpg.47f9687bf205febad432753d4ed4ec95.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I always wanted to see my wife gangbanged by 8 or 10 men. I wanted her loosely tied to the 4 corners of the bed and tell the men to use her anyway they wanted. I wanted to see all of them cum in her or on her at least twice. I told my photoshop friend about this and he sent us these.  She never did consent to my GB fantasy but did fuck several guys a couple of times.  The closest she came to doing it was when she agreed to become a substitute stripper at a friend;s Batchelor's party1919856783_unnamed(10).thumb.jpg.00481369b4e0c05f4ca34822ac89c5a1.jpg884536262_unnamed(13).thumb.jpg.039e9d819307ea8dea7c30baa3b92944.jpg454725978_unnamed(17).thumb.jpg.e6b355732e021101d910075d3ebe857f.jpg367689909_unnamed(46).thumb.jpg.b0dff79b1a4de90ec008f0e1d1a43f0d.jpg905176045_unnamed(54).thumb.jpg.a4d131c22cef0af1b1f5ad072fd201cd.jpg1946111843_unnamed(100).thumb.jpg.66125801568c4c9c755cc2d632eeb9f5.jpg 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No one seems interested in how difficult it was in the 90s to find appropriate men for MMF sex. Going to adult book stores and trying to get lucky by striking up a conversation with guys about having them join you and your wife for sex was about the only options. I did show them Polaroid pics of Elaine and sneak in some showing her boobs. The internet changed all that.

When I discovered AFF I had to talk Elaine into letting me post some photos of her and she was very hesitant. We wrote an ad about MWC looking for a man to join us for MMF sex. We could post non nude pics in the non paying membership side of the website. She was even a bit leery about that but did let me do it. The idea was to get men interested enough to join the site allowing them to see more photos and be able to respond to ads they were interested in. I had to be creative to figure out how to show off her body and face without revealing too much. Here are some of our early efforts. The first pic was in the free section. If they answered our ad it was on AFF's private message board. If he sounded like a possibility we added the last shot to the message.flimsy4.thumb.jpg.73c504ac2b6f06e1e3e1222bc6eedb96.jpgflimsy4a.thumb.jpg.ba12c36f594d39c9bf2fb398a3784dc5.jpgflimsy2.thumb.jpg.04cc728eb3ab5d518551e016698c8ea1.jpgflimsy1.thumb.jpg.55e19abcaa5c5a63ebd5116dc0506eac.jpgflimsy3.thumb.jpg.862abd97faad5495487fcc671e26e9fd.jpg

• Like 7

I don't think I have ever posted this story.  Not exactly a cuckold or hotwife situation but I thought it was hot.  I wrote this to a friend and just found it.

When I first asked Elaine about previous sexual experinces as part of foreplay she was hesitant to talk about any of them. We had both been married before and she had been divorced between 3 to 4 years.  Her first marriage was much more straight than my experiences, both with my first wife and while in college.  I kept trying to figure out ways to get her to open up about fucking as a way to later bring up MMF sex.  When I asked her to tell me if she had ever fucked a big cock she jokingly said something about  "I never measured anyone".  She finally told me about the one huge cock that she choose no to fuck for fear of getting hurt.  I know I told you that story.  Once I got her into the Hotwife LS I saw no reason to pry about past men.  I knew she had started dating her husband when she was 15, got married at 18 and divorced at 26 so probably not a lot to talk about

Flash forward 20 years  and neither one of us was afraid to say anything sexual for fear of embarassment.  We were watching a movie or tv show where a couple had sneaked off to a deserted part of a huge library to have sex.  I laughingly said I did not think that would happen in real life and she smiled and said "Oh trust me it could ''.  I said tell me more because you never mentioned that before.  She just smiled and said it was not a big thing.  After a few cocktails I said time to tell me.  

She was going to a couple night classes in college working towards her Masters.  She was a full time school teacher and her husband travelled some with his job.  She suspected her hubby was or had cheated on her.  When she confronted him he ended up admitted to a one night fling.  Doubt that was true. LOL.  They ended up staying together for maybe another year.   It continued to bug her especially when he said it was just sex and did not mean anthing.

Some younger student had been flirting with quite a bit and she had ignored him.  She said they were walking out of class one evening when he hit on her again.  She suggested the college library.  He lived in student housing and her car was very small.  She had decided   "One good turn deserves another".  She told him to go to some quiet out of the way place.  She was going to go to the bathroom, then casually walk over to where he was.  She had on a skirt and she stuffed her panties in her purse and left to fuck a different man for the first time in her life.   They had to stand and after kissing and groping she pulled out his cock and sucked him a bit and told him to put on his rubber.  She bent over and he fucked her doggy style standing up. 1379031898_unnamed(19).thumb.jpg.9bf0458ffe4632cb37cd1044636e0347.jpg  He came pretty fast.  She lowered her skirt and said goodbye.  She did not climax at all and did not care.  She did not want to get caught and was probably feeling a bit guilty about her revenge fuck. This pics would be the position she was in when she got fucked
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1