CuckoldFart.com

White Penis In Magnum Xl Condom

White5andahalf

• 3 months later...

Cuckold Tests

• 3 weeks later...

While traveling in the South this week I made a stop for gas at an old style station without the mini mart. I had to use the rest room which was a throwback to the days you entered from the outside. The restroom was a throwback inside because I saw something I hadn't seen in years; a condom machine. I looked at the variety that was available. There was the standard, and the ultra thin, and the ribbed version, and then I saw it. A black condom. I wished that I had made note of the name of the manufacturer so I could look up more information. But, maybe someone here can help. Is the black condom meant for black guys who may have bigger penis or are these condoms colored black for white guys to wear so they can tell their women that they are going to enjoy black cock? Anyone know? If I had been thinking about it at the time I could have bought one to find out. Who has experience with this?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

While traveling in the South this week I made a stop for gas at an old style station without the mini mart. I had to use the rest room which was a throwback to the days you entered from the outside. The restroom was a throwback inside because I saw something I hadn't seen in years; a condom machine. I looked at the variety that was available. There was the standard, and the ultra thin, and the ribbed version, and then I saw it. A black condom. I wished that I had made note of the name of the manufacturer so I could look up more information. But, maybe someone here can help. Is the black condom meant for black guys who may have bigger penis or are these condoms colored black for white guys to wear so they can tell their women that they are going to enjoy black cock? Anyone know? If I had been thinking about it at the time I could have bought one to find out. Who has experience with this?

as far as i know its just a black colored condom. i have been fucked by one a few times....i dont think its a bigger size.

• Thanks 1