CuckoldFart.com

Used, full condom

lifeslayer696

CUCKOLD TEST

This is an interesting idea, frankly one that I have never heard suggested. There is certainly a degree of humiliation for the cucked husband to have to endure if that is to be part of the relationship between the wife, her bull, and the cucked husband.

There is one thing that I think should be obvious. If the bull is wearing a condom when he has sex with the wife...then it should be an absolute MUST that the husband also wear a condom, when and IF he is allowed to have sex with his wife. If anyone is to get the wife's pussy bareback, it should be the bull of course!

This would all depend on the relationship of course, and how long the relationship has been going on. The circumstances I describe would apply to an ongoing, long term relationship of course. If the bull and the wife are just starting their relationship, or if the encounter is a one time thing, obviously the bull should wear a condom. 

All of that said, the concept of the husband wearing the bull's used condom is wicked....and in the right situation would be a touch of added excitement.

DomBull4U

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

This is an interesting idea, frankly one that I have never heard suggested. There is certainly a degree of humiliation for the cucked husband to have to endure if that is to be part of the relationship between the wife, her bull, and the cucked husband.

There is one thing that I think should be obvious. If the bull is wearing a condom when he has sex with the wife...then it should be an absolute MUST that the husband also wear a condom, when and IF he is allowed to have sex with his wife. If anyone is to get the wife's pussy bareback, it should be the bull of course!

This would all depend on the relationship of course, and how long the relationship has been going on. The circumstances I describe would apply to an ongoing, long term relationship of course. If the bull and the wife are just starting their relationship, or if the encounter is a one time thing, obviously the bull should wear a condom. 

All of that said, the concept of the husband wearing the bull's used condom is wicked....and in the right situation would be a touch of added excitement.

DomBull4U

Of course I agree with what you say. I probably haven't made myself clear in the OP. My idea stemmed from the fact that many if not most cucks are into sloppy seconds. However, it is often a nuisance for hotwives to go back home, freshly fucked and satisfied to give in to their puny husbands' urges. With the used condom, the cuck could still have his sloppy second without bothering the hotwife.

The downside is that the bull has to wear a condom....I agree on that.

Welcome back, robjohnson!

Where have you been? I've missed your comments on these forums. I always find the thoughts and comments you share interesting...since they come from a cucks perspective. Your comments actually provide a learning opportunity for me....giving me some insight and understanding of how a cuck feels and thinks. I'll also admit that sometimes the thoughts and feelings you (and some other cucks) share are arousing. That's quite a naughty twist you are adding to lifeslayer's original idea of the cuck getting sloppy seconds by wearing the bull's used, cum-filled condom.

It's a dirty twist, rob...nice to have you back sharing naughty thoughts like this!

DomBull4U

2 hours ago, RobJohnson said:

Or if the bull has to use a condom, maybe it’s the cucks job to remove it and drink it’s contents. 

• Like 1

On 17/03/2018 at 11:07 AM, DomBull4U said:

btw robjohnson...your naughty twist of drinking the bull's cum from the condom gives us all some insight into your own kinky fantasies! 

And I'm sure that you aren't the only cuck that finds your idea exciting and arousing. 

DomBull4U

It isn’t a fantasy of mine, my mentor told me that this was something I should be put through one day. 

Would I want to do it? No. Do I feel excited about the thought? No

But it is something that would make me a stronger person and it would firmly cement my position within the situation. 

I suppose it would be like taking a medicine. Maybe an uncomfortable feeling as you taste it in your mouth, but must all be swallowed down as it would be good for me (and my wife and lover)

• Like 2

On 3/12/2018 at 6:52 PM, lifeslayer696 said:

I was wondering if any of the cucks here had ever been made to wear the condom used and filled by a bull, after the hotwife had come back. I have tried to suggest it to a woman, but she was not into that. I think it's very hot...but It might be just the way I see it!

lifeslayer696's original concept was that of a cuck husband wearing a condom that had been used and filled by a bull...when the wife came home from being fucked by her bull. A variation on the concept of "sloppy seconds".

I don't mean to take this discussion off topic...but have something to share along these same lines. Many cuck husbands enjoy watching their wives having sex with the bull. I think it's very important in a cuckold relationship that things be a win-win-win situation. The cuckold relationship should be providing stimulating and exciting times for everyone involved...the wife...the bull...and yes, the cuckold also. This is the part that many fail to understand. The cuck husband may find himself in humiliating situations...but what many can't seem to understand is that the cuck is deriving pleasure from that. (Or hopefully is....every situation is different depending on the parties involved obviously.) 

Ok, back to my main point. Many cuck husbands enjoy watching their wives having sex with the bull. Watching her getting bull fucked. In certain situations, I make watching the wife and I a privilege that the cuck husband must earn. One way to do this is to get adjoining hotel/motel rooms. Hubby may have to spend the entire night in the adjoining room...with the door cracked open...so he can LISTEN to his wife get fucked. OR...hubby may be allowed to watch the initial stages of play between his wife and the bull. He is allowed in the same room to see his wife kissed and felt up....undressed...fingered...and hubby may even get to watch oral sex between his wife and her bull. But...at some point...hubby will be told that he is to go to his room. Hubby will close the door to the adjoining room, again leaving it open just a crack so he can LISTEN to his wife and her bull fucking. 

There is a stipulation I add to this process. The hubs that listen usually find the experience incredibly arousing. I tell the hubs that if they feel the need to jack off....they are permitted to do so with 2 requirements. One, they must jack off quietly. That last thing I want when fucking a hotwife is for either of us to get distracted....especially the wife. The second requirement...and this is the part that relates to the original concept....the second requirement for the masturbating husband is that he MUST wear a condom if he wants to be allowed to jack off. I'm thinking that lifeslayer696 may find this idea hot. I hope so anyway.

Of course once the wife and the bull are done fucking, hubby usually comes back into their room. IF hubby has jacked off and cum into the condom...he has to show the wife and the bull. Another variation to this is to have the hubby then remove his condom....and with the wife and bull watching...hubby has to drain the contents onto his outstretched tongue...and eat his own cum.

Not exactly the idea that lifeslayer696 originally brought up...but along the same lines.

Interesting and fun concept for sure.

DomBull4U

• Like 2

A question for lifeslayer696....or anyone else for that matter....especially other cucks.

lifeslayer696....I don't want to be a killjoy, but there is one potential problem I see with your original idea...the cuck husband wearing the condom worn by the bull to fuck the wife....worn, used and filled condom.

The potential problem....the husband fitting into the bull's used, cum-filled condom. Would it fit tight enough for the hub to actually try and wear to fuck his wife? 

Of course the bull's used condom being too large for the hubby to wear COULD actually add to the humiliation of the situation for the cuck hub. 

Cucks....imagine your wife coming home from an evening spent enjoying a night filled with hot and nasty fucking and sucking with her bull. She comes home to a hubby who has been hard all evening...imagining the things his wife was doing. She comes home...and hubby's already aroused state goes to the next level when he sees her. Her hair a bit mussed...her lipstick smeared...her neck and tops of her tits still flush with excitement. Hub sees that she is bra-less....she's not wearing the bra she was wearing when she left home. As she undresses, hub sees that the matching panties are also missing...probably kept by her bull.

What hubby sees is the visual proof of what he already knew was happening. His wife was with her bull...and she was now home...ready to share the details of her night of hot, nasty slutwife sex. 

Hubby couldn't wait to hear all the juicy details...and enjoy some "sloppy seconds". He urged his wife..."hurry up, baby...I can't wait to get some of your hot, juicy pussy!". 

The naked wife pulls something from her purse. The hubby...playing with his little stiffy...and trying hard not to cum in his own hand...looks puzzled. He asks his wife.... "what's this? Hurry baby, I need to fuck my sexy hotwife."

Wifey holds up the condom...the one her bull wore while fucking her. It was filled with a large amount of her bull's cum.

Wifey then informs her confused hubby..."HE said you could fuck me tonight...but you have to wear this. She dangled the condom before her tormented hubby. "HE said you have to wear this...and if it didn't fit snuggly enough...then I can't have sex with you tonight.

Wifey went on....He's waiting for me to send a pic of you wearing his used condom...if it's not snug enough, he said no pussy for you. Here, put it on.

Good luck, cucks. Man up!

DomBull4

• Like 3

21 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

A question for lifeslayer696....or anyone else for that matter....especially other cucks.

lifeslayer696....I don't want to be a killjoy, but there is one potential problem I see with your original idea...the cuck husband wearing the condom worn by the bull to fuck the wife....worn, used and filled condom.

The potential problem....the husband fitting into the bull's used, cum-filled condom. Would it fit tight enough for the hub to actually try and wear to fuck his wife? 

Of course the bull's used condom being too large for the hubby to wear COULD actually add to the humiliation of the situation for the cuck hub. 

Cucks....imagine your wife coming home from an evening spent enjoying a night filled with hot and nasty fucking and sucking with her bull. She comes home to a hubby who has been hard all evening...imagining the things his wife was doing. She comes home...and hubby's already aroused state goes to the next level when he sees her. Her hair a bit mussed...her lipstick smeared...her neck and tops of her tits still flush with excitement. Hub sees that she is bra-less....she's not wearing the bra she was wearing when she left home. As she undresses, hub sees that the matching panties are also missing...probably kept by her bull.

What hubby sees is the visual proof of what he already knew was happening. His wife was with her bull...and she was now home...ready to share the details of her night of hot, nasty slutwife sex. 

Hubby couldn't wait to hear all the juicy details...and enjoy some "sloppy seconds". He urged his wife..."hurry up, baby...I can't wait to get some of your hot, juicy pussy!". 

The naked wife pulls something from her purse. The hubby...playing with his little stiffy...and trying hard not to cum in his own hand...looks puzzled. He asks his wife.... "what's this? Hurry baby, I need to fuck my sexy hotwife."

Wifey holds up the condom...the one her bull wore while fucking her. It was filled with a large amount of her bull's cum.

Wifey then informs her confused hubby..."HE said you could fuck me tonight...but you have to wear this. She dangled the condom before her tormented hubby. "HE said you have to wear this...and if it didn't fit snuggly enough...then I can't have sex with you tonight.

Wifey went on....He's waiting for me to send a pic of you wearing his used condom...if it's not snug enough, he said no pussy for you. Here, put it on.

DomBull4

This is a beautifully sadistic and humiliating scenario. I can imagine my face hot with embarrassment as I attempt to desperately fill the sloppy cum condom with my little shrimp dick. Perhaps my wife would send pictures of my lame attempt to her bull for his enjoyment. If wearing his condom was the requirement to enter her, I would very quickly forget what sex feels like!

• Like 2

On 19/3/2018 at 7:53 PM, Paradox said:

I think it would be a hot cuckold thing to have to wear a used full condom with cold cum squishing all over. Perhaps instead of getting to fuck your wife a cuckold could be forced to use it as lube to jerk off with the condom. I'm more of a orgasm-denial type cuckold. Many times my wife, even thought I'm not a cuckold yet (hopefully one day I hope), strokes me for a while, but forces me to finish myself into the toilet.

If I was a cuckold, it could be that she brings home the full condom to stroke me in for a while, and then I finish myself jerking off inside the condom.

I've been forced to eat my own cum from a condom while tied down. It's quite difficult to do since the cum gets cold and takes on the taste of the condom lube a little.

That was definitely my idea. To lift the hotwife from the burden of fucking the cuck while allowing this latter to still have his sloppy seconds. It goes without saying that the condom would be used to jerk off and not to have a protected intercourse with the wife. That's the bull's privilege, not the cuck's.  Although as @DomBull4U says, it would be highly preferable that the bull isn't made to wear a condom - if the relationship is steady.

On 20/3/2018 at 2:09 AM, DomBull4U said:

lifeslayer696's original concept was that of a cuck husband wearing a condom that had been used and filled by a bull...when the wife came home from being fucked by her bull. A variation on the concept of "sloppy seconds".

I don't mean to take this discussion off topic...but have something to share along these same lines. Many cuck husbands enjoy watching their wives having sex with the bull. I think it's very important in a cuckold relationship that things be a win-win-win situation. The cuckold relationship should be providing stimulating and exciting times for everyone involved...the wife...the bull...and yes, the cuckold also. This is the part that many fail to understand. The cuck husband may find himself in humiliating situations...but what many can't seem to understand is that the cuck is deriving pleasure from that. (Or hopefully is....every situation is different depending on the parties involved obviously.) 

Ok, back to my main point. Many cuck husbands enjoy watching their wives having sex with the bull. Watching her getting bull fucked. In certain situations, I make watching the wife and I a privilege that the cuck husband must earn. One way to do this is to get adjoining hotel/motel rooms. Hubby may have to spend the entire night in the adjoining room...with the door cracked open...so he can LISTEN to his wife get fucked. OR...hubby may be allowed to watch the initial stages of play between his wife and the bull. He is allowed in the same room to see his wife kissed and felt up....undressed...fingered...and hubby may even get to watch oral sex between his wife and her bull. But...at some point...hubby will be told that he is to go to his room. Hubby will close the door to the adjoining room, again leaving it open just a crack so he can LISTEN to his wife and her bull fucking. 

There is a stipulation I add to this process. The hubs that listen usually find the experience incredibly arousing. I tell the hubs that if they feel the need to jack off....they are permitted to do so with 2 requirements. One, they must jack off quietly. That last thing I want when fucking a hotwife is for either of us to get distracted....especially the wife. The second requirement...and this is the part that relates to the original concept....the second requirement for the masturbating husband is that he MUST wear a condom if he wants to be allowed to jack off. I'm thinking that lifeslayer696 may find this idea hot. I hope so anyway.

Of course once the wife and the bull are done fucking, hubby usually comes back into their room. IF hubby has jacked off and cum into the condom...he has to show the wife and the bull. Another variation to this is to have the hubby then remove his condom....and with the wife and bull watching...hubby has to drain the contents onto his outstretched tongue...and eat his own cum.

Not exactly the idea that lifeslayer696 originally brought up...but along the same lines.

Interesting and fun concept for sure.

DomBull4U

Hi @DomBull4U. Sorry for the late replies, but I was offline a few days.

What you describe is a practice I have used myself as well. I mainly stay at the married couple's place and don't usually sleep there. However, the variation of what you propose that is most popular for his is the following. While I am busy with the wife, the man has to get dinner (or, more rarely, lunch) ready. I should explain that I normally have time during lunch breaks or after work. Normally, the agreement is pretty much like you described. The only difference is that with the hotwives I normally see I am not the one demanding the cuck to wear a condom if he wants to jerk off. It is the wife (wives) who allow their submitted hubs to jerk off only if they eat their own cum afterwards.

Another detail you might find interesting is that the wives normally require that I bring a condom of my size. While I am fairly avarage, I am still much bigger than the hubs. Despite this, they are required to use these condoms and not those of their size. The purpose is to enhance the humiliating effect.

On 20/3/2018 at 2:51 AM, DomBull4U said:

DomBull4

The reply to this is partially in my previous post, where I quoted you @DomBull4U. I see the potential problem, of course. However, in my opinion, it might not be a problem at all. Rather, something useful. in fact, to wrap a condom around a cock after the condom has already been used might prove quite difficult if the dick fits just narrowly. On the contrary, if the condom is too large it goes in easily. Of course, the content is more likely to ooze out and make a mess, but that's not really a hindrance. Actually, I think the cuck may like it - if he doesn't, he's definitely not into this game. I also stress once again that the difference in size is very probably an humiliation element that arouses the cuck. So it's a problem-not-problem.

On the contrary, I had never thought of what you suggested: the bull telling the man he can only fuck the wife if the condom fits. That's a very hot kink right there. Thanks for putting it forward.

It also occurred to me that it might be a nice idea for those into breeding. It is well known that a used condom is more likely to break than a new one. The bull might come in the condom and the cuck could be made to wear it. If it breaks or its content is spilled in the woman's cunt because the man's dick is too small, the lady might end up pregnant from the bull. Of course, this would require that the sperm is still fresh. I am therefore thinking about a situation like the adjoining rooms you so often use...