CuckoldFart.com

Sloopy seconds vs double creampie...

allindp

Figured since we were all locked up tight I would see what opinions you naughty kids have about sharing. Me, personally, waited forever (so it seemed) to finally enjoy sinking my big dick into a cum filled pussy...and I have been hooked ever since. I have shared off and on for about ten years, but it wasn't until a couple of years ago I played with a couple and we ended up going bare back after a bit and when I finally got to slide into a freshly fucked, cum filled pussy...WOW!!! So my question is, do you all prefer sloppy seconds or double creampie when you talk about this? I prefer sloppy seconds, sounds so much dirtier to me and I enjoy it really dirty!!!

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Agree 100%  First time Elaine sat on my cock with a pussy full of cum I wasn't positive why she was so wet and slippery until the guy that fucked her first doggy style showed me empty condom.  She was sucking me as he was fucking her and as soon as he shot off he just kind of pushed her forward to sit on me.  Never will forget my first sloppy seconds 

• Like 7

Ah.. Love sloppy seconds either with my wife or a friends wife. Our very first swap 35 years ago I had sloppy seconds in my wife after watching a friend cum in her. it was awesome and has been my thing ever since. When we MFM I always encourage the other guy  go first so that I can eat and fuck a nice cum filled pussy. The second fuck is always the best with the  wife really getting into it by then. It often ends up sloppy thirds and fourths or more. So double cream pie doesn't always fit the description. 

sloppy seconds = hot wet smooth as silk pussy and a very turned on wife who becomes insatiable wanting dick tongue and cum over and over. I didn't know how turned on my wife could get till we started doing mfm and mmmf. 

• Like 4

On 3/19/2020 at 1:39 PM, Flyboy said:

I've been wanting to spit roast Mrs. Flyboy for years & then get sloppy seconds in her cum filled pussy.  Just need to have her give it a try!!

You will never be the same, my friend! Once you slide that hard cock of yours into a cum filled pussy you'll want to do it over and over and over again...

• Like 1

On 3/19/2020 at 10:48 PM, allindp said:

Figured since we were all locked up tight I would see what opinions you naughty kids have about sharing. Me, personally, waited forever (so it seemed) to finally enjoy sinking my big dick into a cum filled pussy...and I have been hooked ever since. I have shared off and on for about ten years, but it wasn't until a couple of years ago I played with a couple and we ended up going bare back after a bit and when I finally got to slide into a freshly fucked, cum filled pussy...WOW!!! So my question is, do you all prefer sloppy seconds or double creampie when you talk about this? I prefer sloppy seconds, sounds so much dirtier to me and I enjoy it really dirty!!!

Well sloppy seconds are great,  imagine it's fmmm. Anyone wife's fucked by 1st guys n her pussy is cum filled creampied. Now you  fucking her pussy for sloppy seconds and other guy fucking her ass as Dp... She get all her pussy creampied as all guys only cum in her pussy.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gamesbond said:

Well sloppy seconds are great,  imagine it's fmmm. Anyone wife's fucked by 1st guys n her pussy is cum filled creampied. Now you  fucking her pussy for sloppy seconds and other guy fucking her ass as Dp... She get all her pussy creampied as all guys only cum in her pussy.  

I'll bet more than one hot load of cum in there would feel fantastic...I love a cum filled, sloppy, wet pussy!

• Like 2