CuckoldFart.com

Seduce My Wife

ukcuckhubby

Hi, I am married to a very sexy middle aged woman. We both fantasise a lot about her being used by another man, it never fails to get her off. The trouble is her prim and proper background is holding her back, and although she likes to fantasise about it, she won't take the next step, even though I sense she really wants to deep down.

So I was wondering if anyone had had any success going down the seduction route? Are there any confident bulls in the UK (East Midlands area) that might be able to help.

Thanks

Kik; Sharonscuckhubby

Ask her if she wants to be the star of my next story

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

ukcuckhubby Where are you in the East Midlands?

I'm in Bedford so might not be too far away.

And UK_EX, I'm just up the road from you if you're interested?

I am interested ... but sadly my wife is not.

Like I said, I'm totally up against a brick wall, but I do keep trying to persuade her to get her knickers off for someone again.

Bryan

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in a similar situation to the original poster, however rather than getting a third party to seduce her, with all the possible risks involved there, we are starting to talk about the possibility of her trying another man. It's early days yet, but the seed has been planted.

• Like 3

Guest lilwhtdick61

Now thats one Inever give any thought to at all. That will work for sure if she will do it. Any cock out there will fuck a pussy at the first chance. Married or not the cock does not care.

I'm in a similar situation to the original poster, however rather than getting a third party to seduce her, with all the possible risks involved there, we are starting to talk about the possibility of her trying another man. It's early days yet, but the seed has been planted.

If you are anything like me, you won't regret it - I had a wonderful time when my wife eventually took our best friend to bed.

It took her ages to decide to do it with him, but when she finally asked me if she could take the plunge, wild horses couldn't stop her.

Good luck with your journey,keep me posted on your progress.

Bruan