CuckoldFart.com

Seduce My Wife

ukcuckhubby

Hi, I am married to a very sexy middle aged woman. We both fantasise a lot about her being used by another man, it never fails to get her off. The trouble is her prim and proper background is holding her back, and although she likes to fantasise about it, she won't take the next step, even though I sense she really wants to deep down.

So I was wondering if anyone had had any success going down the seduction route? Are there any confident bulls in the UK (East Midlands area) that might be able to help.

Thanks

Kik; Sharonscuckhubby

• Like 5

CUCKOLD TEST

I understand, though when she is in bed she is the dirtiest thing you could imagine!

Oh yes - my wife was very prim and proper, a regular church goer.  But when our best friend started getting interested in her (he had split up with his wife), she actually asked be if she could have him - she was then the dirtiest little madam around.  She fucked him almost daily for about 7 years, it was an amazing transformation from saint to sinner, and I loved every single time she spread her legs for him and came back to me with her pussy full of his cum.

He started out seducing her when I was out of the way and he could get her alone, touching and caressing her through her clothes, slowly he worked his hands inside her bra and panties, and after a few months of denial and when I had confirmed to her how much it excited me and that I wanted her to have him, she took the plunge and went to bed with him.

I love that sinner, and I wish she would sin with someone once again.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yes - my wife was very prim and proper, a regular church goer.  But when our best friend started getting interested in her (he had split up with his wife), she actually asked be if she could have him - she was then the dirtiest little madam around.  She fucked him almost daily for about 7 years, it was an amazing transformation from saint to sinner, and I loved every single time she spread her legs for him and came back to me with her pussy full of his cum.

He started out seducing her when I was out of the way and he could get her alone, touching and caressing her through her clothes, slowly he worked his hands inside her bra and panties, and after a few months of denial and when I had confirmed to her how much it excited me and that I wanted her to have him, she took the plunge and went to bed with him.

I love that sinner, and I wish she would sin with someone once again.

Excellent! It just goes to show that the prim and proper ones are the real dirty ones.  

• 1 month later...

Though I would try again with my 'advert' in the hope that someone may be able to help. (The kik messenger address in the original ad is now defunct).

I am married to a very sexy middle aged woman. We both fantasise a lot about her being used by another man, it never fails to get her off. The trouble is her prim and proper background is holding her back, and although she likes to fantasise about it, she won't take the next step, even though I sense she really wants to deep down.

So I was wondering if anyone had had any success going down the seduction route? Are there any confident bulls in the UK (East Midlands area) that might be able to help.

Thanks

• Like 1

Though I would try again with my 'advert' in the hope that someone may be able to help. (The kik messenger address in the original ad is now defunct).

I am married to a very sexy middle aged woman. We both fantasise a lot about her being used by another man, it never fails to get her off. The trouble is her prim and proper background is holding her back, and although she likes to fantasise about it, she won't take the next step, even though I sense she really wants to deep down.

Thanks

So 1m4somefun did not success, did he?

Trust me I am serious and committed to this, this is not just a fantasy for me but a burning desire. I am convinced that with a little help I can turn my wife into a hotwife, however in this instance for some reason the communication between the two of us faltered and failed. These things happen and no offence is intended.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...