CuckoldFart.com

The Itch

Madmajor

Well we have now been back in the Caribbean for nearly two months.

When we went home to the UK I did get to share my wife for the second time. It was amazing. We stayed on a guys barge and he took time chatting to her and pouring copious amounts of wine down her throat.

I kept disappearing into our allocated cabin just listening to them chat and hoping they would start. However, after a couple of hours I suggested to her she got comfy in her harem pants (which are easier to gain access to than her jeans)

She did and on my next trip to the cabin I saw she had also removed her bra.

On my return he was chatting whilst rubbing up and down her inner thigh very near her pussy.

I went to the loo and listened as their conversation stopped.

On my return they were snogging and he had her top up and was tweaking both her nipples.

Of course I videoed it all. But to cut a long story short he stripped her naked (we both stripped too). Had munched on her pussy and then carried her to our cabin where they lay interlocked naked and still snogging.

I took his hard penis and fed it into her wet pussy and licked her clit until she had her first orgasm. After two orgasms about an hour of sex and too much wine she collapsed and slept.

He and I went to look at the videos and wank until I eventually went to bed.

In the morning she was too hung over to contemplate sex....

Now we are back and the itch of wanting to share her is coming back

During sex this morning she told me she wants to be fucked hard by a guy with a big cock.

I asked a young stud...she replied not too young...about 30-40 would be good.

I had not ask d her if she would be shared again....I guess she assumed that that's what we now do..... And I am happy she is thinking like that's!

Now...where to get a good looking stud 30-40 with a nice thick cock that is about 7" long???

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests