CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

4 hours ago, secondjag said:

So Gunner, the question is, "is she doing other things with black dick?" or was she angry.  if she's out with a brother I don't owe you.  if she's mad, i owe ya one.  Hmm, how 'bout I put up some creampie vids/pics for dinner?

Definitely doing other things with black dick. Lots of other things. She's not home yet!

• Like 2

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

6 hours ago, secondjag said:

So Gunner, the question is, "is she doing other things with black dick?" or was she angry.  if she's out with a brother I don't owe you.  if she's mad, i owe ya one.  Hmm, how 'bout I put up some creampie vids/pics for dinner?

Dinner, midnight snack, breakfast and what ever else you can think of. Lol! BTW she just called be here in a litte bit after breakfast and a shower.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Dinner, midnight snack, breakfast and what ever else you can think of. Lol! BTW she just called be here in a litte bit after breakfast and a shower.

good man, get some pics!!

3 hours ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Things I seen and heard her say one time or another

interracial-1948.jpg

tumblr_lv5c5moL9b1qhnvj6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m85g1vD2pV1qiwn9jo1_500.jpg

img-6fa3848f.jpeg

Screenshot_20230417_073126_MeWe.jpg

img-22e68f0c.jpeg

img-24875c83.jpeg

img-1ac3ff99.jpeg

img-3be17e15.jpeg

img-17159244.jpeg

img-210e434e.gif

img-f68842aa.gif

img-f3625756.gif

img-f3abe91d.jpeg

img.gif

img.jpeg

nice stuff Gunner, thanks for sharing

5 hours ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Definitely doing other things with black dick. Lots of other things. She's not home yet!

lol, you take good care of that pussy when she gets home

• Like 1

4 hours ago, secondjag said:

good man, get some pics!!

nice stuff Gunner, thanks for sharing

lol, you take good care of that pussy when she gets home

Brother I took real good care of it, added some more and took real good care of it again. Secondjag supposed to say thanks,  those pics was all she needed to make up her mind.

2 minutes ago, Gunner3.5 said:
9 minutes ago, secondjag said:

Just because she changed the world; the beautiful Betty

000Betty page 78bush87.jpg

00betpage765bush.jpg

00Bettie 78spoon bush.jpg

00betpage764shair bush.jpg

00Betty page 78bushass82.JPG

Beaver bush36.jpg

betpage714bush.jpg

Bettie-bush-gloves+scarf.jpg

Bettie-farm-bush-heels.jpg

Betty 78pus bush55.jpg

Betty Page and her bush30.jpg

Betty Page bush7859.jpg

Betty page bush 7874.JPG

Betty page body, bush.jpg

Betty from vid, bush.png

Betty page, bush 98.jpg

Betty page, bushOsSaI92W_o.jpg

Betty page, bushOsSaI650.jpg

Betty page, bushOsSaI930.jpg

Betty Page, bushR (8).jpg

Damn she was a looker, but what a bush!

yeah Gunner, women didn't shave back then.  you had to eat chicken with the feathers still on.  ok man, here's a little something for your bride. Peter pay attention, for Becky as well; she NEEDS it.  Wild Thing, you out there?

dobe 15.jpg

dobe 1.png

dob5.png

dd06b36aea035aa71c1ffe8df7ef1dab_500.jpg

550_1000.gif

dbcaa98fa5decf05cfb4f273624b96d0_500.jpg

541_1000.jpg

540_1000.jpg

534_1000.jpg

0493e674dadab3aa32034a0910deebca_500.jpg

2f8a1776db2f43ac286a831530d0014e_500.jpg

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, secondjag said:

yeah Gunner, women didn't shave back then.  you had to eat chicken with the feathers still on.  ok man, here's a little something for your bride. Peter pay attention, for Becky as well; she NEEDS it.  Wild Thing, you out there?

dobe 15.jpg

dobe 1.png

dob5.png

dd06b36aea035aa71c1ffe8df7ef1dab_500.jpg

550_1000.gif

dbcaa98fa5decf05cfb4f273624b96d0_500.jpg

541_1000.jpg

540_1000.jpg

534_1000.jpg

0493e674dadab3aa32034a0910deebca_500.jpg

2f8a1776db2f43ac286a831530d0014e_500.jpg

Damn another night alone when I show her these. She'll be burning up the cell. Maybe I'll get lucky and she'll wait for the weekend.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, secondjag said:

Peter pay attention, for Becky as well; she NEEDS it. 

Thank you Jag. Yes, I think Becky is indeed getting to the stage of needing it. She seems very taken by this 25 year old black guy she's been chatting to online for the past week or so - I haven't seen her so happy for a long time. Bear in mind he's a year younger than her son!

In a couple of texts the other night she told me that I'm "the best white hubby she could wish for" and that I'm "the last white man for her". I involuntarily shot my load when I read that!

becky27.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Damn another night alone when I show her these. She'll be burning up the cell. Maybe I'll get lucky and she'll wait for the weekend.

Aww, you love it Gunner. Great pic btw,, thanks

51 minutes ago, Peter C said:

Thank you Jag. Yes, I think Becky is indeed getting to the stage of needing it. She seems very taken by this 25 year old black guy she's been chatting to online for the past week or so - I haven't seen her so happy for a long time. Bear in mind he's a year younger than her son!

In a couple of texts the other night she told me that I'm "the best white hubby she could wish for" and that I'm "the last white man for her". I involuntarily shot my load when I read that!

becky27.jpg

Damn Peter, she's saying all the right things.  Sweet pic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, secondjag said:

Damn Peter, she's saying all the right things.  Sweet pic

She is. I think this young black guy, 20 years younger than her and 40 years younger than me, is hitting on her big time. She's very flattered by his attention that's for sure. There's a definite change in her. all smiles and he's clearly making Becky horny for her to be sending me texts like that.

becky37.thumb.jpg.b6cfd0edafabca222522104fe664b9bd.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Peter C said:

She is. I think this young black guy, 20 years younger than her and 40 years younger than me, is hitting on her big time. She's very flattered by his attention that's for sure. There's a definite change in her. all smiles and clearly horny sending me texts like that.

becky37.thumb.jpg.b6cfd0edafabca222522104fe664b9bd.jpg

oh hell yeah Peter.  way to go

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, secondjag said:

oh hell yeah Peter.  way to go

Judging by that top she's wearing and by her own admission, all these black guys flirt with her and she flirts back. 

I made her smile the other day when I suggested, "wouldn't it be funny if this young black guy was a friend of your son, but didn't realise you're his mum?"

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Peter C said:

Judging by that top she's wearing and by her own admission, all these black guys flirt with her and she flirts back. 

I made her smile the other day when I suggested, "wouldn't it be funny if this young black guy was a friend of your son, but didn't realise you're his mum?"

careful, you din't want to scare or freak her out

• Like 2