CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

4 hours ago, xxxxxysr1 said:

This is so fucking hot it is natural to want to see her fit it completely inside her and milk a gallon of cum out.  

image.png.3c14677939c82995f5bc44d78e2f77ea.png

What's even HOTTER is if she can devour his entire Cock...white chicks with only the Nob in their mouths are a Dime a Dozen. Show me her nose in his bush and her throat expanding like a Anaconda with a little fawn in it's mouth and I'm having a pre mature ejaculation.

• Like 2

I always enjoy seeing the dressed, then undressed photos, especially when the woman looks so prim and proper with her clothes on that you'd never expect her to pose nude.

Here's Becky's version. I was quite shocked when she agreed to get her tits out.

becky28.thumb.jpg.7c8f8a2badb29738e4e91416fc9e38e0.jpg

becky22.thumb.jpg.95ed65e22e61271c6a8369d08159ee1f.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Wow what great titties she has and that tongue sticking out, can only imagine how that feels wrapped around a hard cock!

Thanks Gunner! I'm really pleased you like my girlfriend Becky's bare breasts and I doubt you'd be disappointed by her on her knees and running that tongue up and down your cock. She's a young looking 45, though I reckon she could pass for half that age.

• Like 2