CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

7 minutes ago, secondjag said:
10 minutes ago, Peter C said:

I'll have to see if I can buy my Becky a Union Jack bikini and get her to pose for you.

coronationFvb5ckvXsAYPilo.jpg

Expand  

awesome!!  be interesting to know how many here are following your journey

A few I think. Some may find it a bit boring, with it all going far too slow, but Becky has a lot of baggage from her past that have definitely held her back. At 45, she's only ever been with 3 guys, all of us white and her long-term relationship with her son's father, from the age of 15 to 21,22, was volatile to say the least, controlling and violent. 

She's come a long way, much further than I could ever have hoped for and with any luck there's still more to come. 

becky27.jpg

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests

11 minutes ago, Peter C said:

Now again, among all the inter-racial photos and gifs I see on a daily basis, one really hits the spot. Usually it's one where the woman bears a close resemblance to my girlfriend Becky (rarely see a Debbie lookalike though) or where the girl is particular skinny and petite with a big, well-built muscular black guy on top of her, but I always enjoy seeing a real contrast in skin colour when the guy is particularly dark and the woman is really pale. If they've kept their high heels on all the better!

0-IR_LOVE_1019.thumb.jpg.b88f8ad943648489d95e3480f14ed986.jpg

get that..you know, it used to be the taboo.  rarely is now.  but the contrast of a brother in a white chick is a turn on

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Peter C said:

A few I think. Some may find it a bit boring, with it all going far too slow, but Becky has a lot of baggage from her past that have definitely held her back. At 45, she's only ever been with 3 guys, all of us white and her long-term relationship with her son's father, from the age of 15 to 21,22, was volatile to say the least, controlling and violent. 

She's come a long way, much further than I could ever have hoped for and with any luck there's still more to come. 

becky27.jpg

she'll get there.  all the elements are in place if one of those brothers just knows his game.  would be soooo much easier if you had contact with one of them; especially the new young stud. She looks happy and content in the pic; very nice

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, secondjag said:

get that..you know, it used to be the taboo.  rarely is now.  but the contrast of a brother in a white chick is a turn on

Yes, much more so than a white guy with a black girl. Becky's sister went black over 20 years ago, I don't know what her mum and dad thought about it or if they even knew. I wonder what her mum would say now if Becky went black.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, secondjag said:

she'll get there.  all the elements are in place if one of those brothers just knows his game.  would be soooo much easier if you had contact with one of them; especially the new young stud. She looks happy and content in the pic; very nice

Yes, I think she will too. For all her insistence that she's 1000% loyal and that she wouldn't do anything, I can still see her curiosity and temptation getting the better of her.

I'm reluctant to even try and get in touch with any of her black "boyfriends" for fear of them telling Becky and her getting annoyed at my interference. She knows I'm more than happy for her to have these black "boyfriends" and she's loving all the attention. She's admitted that the 25 year old is very much her favourite right now, "the best one yet". Hopefully, he "knows his game"...

Thanks Jag. That's a favourite pic of mine too. Nice and pale too don't you think?

becky27.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Gunner3.5 said:

Damn Jag you must have one hell of a library! Very impressive!

Gunner you wouldn't believe how much I continue to throw away.  But too, a lot of content comes my way daily from several cuckolds or their hotwives I have known through the years.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, secondjag said:

Gunner you wouldn't believe how much I continue to throw away.  But too, a lot of content comes my way daily from several cuckolds or their hotwives I have known through the years.

A.azing that you know so many cucked couples

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, cucksean said:

Jag you are absolutely amazing!  Thank.you!!!

thanks so much Sean

12 minutes ago, cucksean said:

A.azing that you know so many cucked couples

long time in this life style.  in addition to hosting/admin of a related site for a while, lol, I was a "card carrying" member of "Plato's' Retreat" in NY.  you can google Plato's, the place was kool as fuck and, even the food was good

• Like 2

On 5/8/2023 at 7:16 AM, secondjag said:

Becky seems very taken by all the attention she's been getting from the much younger black guys in this new group she's joined. That's where she met the 25 year old who's definitely boosted her ego. I've not seen her so happy and smiling so much in a long time.

On Thursday evening whilst I was at work, Becky texted me saying she was "out on the town. I have a new black mate lol", but it wasn't until yesterday she admitted that he was her new "boyfriend", named Shak and only 22 years old. Of course, all her clubbing is done online at her place or at her mum's if she's staying there, but told me she was going "out" with Shak last night.

Obviously pleased at my reaction to her pulling another much younger black guy, she also confessed that she also had a lad of 20 called Jorden "on her case". Whether she starts "seeing" him as well remains to be seen. I'm sure she'll accept an offer of a date if he asks her out.

She said how she's really into the younger ones now, that they're more fun and the older ones she started off "seeing" are very much on the back burner at the moment. Becky excitedly told me that none of them believe she's 45 and I bigged her up by agreeing that she doesn't act 45, dress 45 or look anywhere near 45.

Whilst she was in the mood, I told her I hoped she wouldn't be going out with any more white men. "Never. Not anymore", she replied. "Black only in future yeah? Apart from me of course", i added. "Of course", was Becky's reply. I was so turned on by hearing her say that.

157905510_431912378075644_2889358968433603875_n.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, secondjag said:

a lot of content comes my way daily from several cuckolds or their hotwives I have known through the years.

I hope you can add me and Becky to that list eventually once I persuade her to pose for some new photos and when she finally goes black.

I'm always amazed by how many white women have already gone black from the sheer volume of photos and gifs that appear online. One by one, day by day, our white wives and girlfriends are slowly being converted, eagerly opening their mouths and spreading their legs wide for black cock, and I'm sure those that have never been with a black man - including Becky - must now be in the minority.

BBC1328.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Peter C said:

Becky seems very taken by all the attention she's been getting from the much younger black guys in this new group she's joined. That's where she met the 25 year old who's definitely boosted her ego. I've not seen her so happy and smiling so much in a long time.

On Thursday evening whilst I was at work, Becky texted me saying she was "out on the town. I have a new black mate lol", but it wasn't until yesterday she admitted that he was her new "boyfriend", named Shak and only 22 years old. Of course, all her clubbing is done online at her place or at her mum's if she's staying there, but told me she was going "out" with Shak last night.

Obviously pleased at my reaction to her pulling another much younger black guy, she also confessed that she also had a lad of 20 called Jorden "on her case". Whether she starts "seeing" him as well remains to be seen. I'm sure she'll accept an offer of a date if he asks her out.

She said how she's really into the younger ones now, that they're more fun and the older ones she started off "seeing" are very much on the back burner at the moment. Becky excitedly told me that none of them believe she's 45 and I bigged her up by agreeing that she doesn't act 45, dress 45 or look anywhere near 45.

Whilst she was in the mood, I told her I hoped she wouldn't be going out with any more white men. "Never. Not anymore", she replied. "Black only in future yeah? Apart from me of course", i added. "Of course", was Becky's reply. I was so turned on by hearing her say that.

157905510_431912378075644_2889358968433603875_n.jpg

From how much happy you said she's in the last days I'm sure her black lads shown her their cocks while chatting.

4 hours ago, Peter C said:

Well, she says not, but I hope at least one of them has. 

just my opinion Peter but I think this is the key to where you want to be.  Somehow, someway, one of these brothers needs to share some pics to send her mind racing.  Either that or, as I've said previously, a trip to the clubs.

• Like 2