CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

I used to love being in bed waiting for my wife Debbie to come home from a night out. Sometimes she'd just have been chatted up or bought a drink. Sometimes the guy had had a feel of her ass or boobs. There'd been a black guy she'd let kiss her passionately, tongues in each other's mouth, quite openly in front of all of her friends and suitably encouraged the guy's hand on my wife's leg had applied a little bit of pressure so she'd parted her knees for him to explore under her skirt and massage her bare thigh. Sometimes she'd come home very late with a smile on her face and tell me how naughty she'd just been with some lucky young lad who hadn't cared that she was a lot older than him or that she was married with 4 kids. He just wanted an easy lay and found one - my wife.

7584f53f-4f70-4521-aedd-dc534f541581.jpg.1993dea651985e6feb5a221568752ee3.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peter C said:

I used to love being in bed waiting for my wife Debbie to come home from a night out. Sometimes she'd just have been chatted up or bought a drink. Sometimes the guy had had a feel of her ass or boobs. There'd been a black guy she'd let kiss her passionately, tongues in each other's mouth, quite openly in front of all of her friends and suitably encouraged the guy's hand on my wife's leg had applied a little bit of pressure so she'd parted her knees for him to explore under her skirt and massage her bare thigh. Sometimes she'd come home very late with a smile on her face and tell me how naughty she'd just been with some lucky young lad who hadn't cared that she was a lot older than him or that she was married with 4 kids. He just wanted an easy lay and found one - my wife.

7584f53f-4f70-4521-aedd-dc534f541581.jpg.1993dea651985e6feb5a221568752ee3.jpg

hot memories Peter.  and quite vivid still, I imagine

1 hour ago, secondjag said:

hot memories Peter.  and quite vivid still, I imagine

Very much so Jag, even over 10 years later. Debbie still rates as the best I've ever had between the sheets and I loved knowing she was getting extra elsewhere as and when the opportunity arose.

Having befriended two men on my Faceb00k that had the pleasure of fucking Debbie, I was quite disappointed that both of them told me that she wasn't anything special in bed. One of them was only a one-off, but the other fucked my wife on a fairly regular basis - usually at her request - over the course of 2-3 years so she couldn't have been that bad!

She confessed to having a thing about much younger guys, so we were both pleased when she attracted the attention of lads in their 20s, especially with me being 7 years older than Debbie. I enjoyed knowing she was being fucked by someone young enough to be my s0n and it certainly did her ego the world of good.

debbienaked1.thumb.jpg.0f20a849f305bd940aa7570f6180b87f.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peter C said:

Very much so Jag, even over 10 years later. Debbie still rates as the best I've ever had between the sheets and I loved knowing she was getting extra elsewhere as and when the opportunity arose.

Having befriended two men on my Faceb00k that had the pleasure of fucking Debbie, I was quite disappointed that both of them told me that she wasn't anything special in bed. One of them was only a one-off, but the other fucked my wife on a fairly regular basis - usually at her request - over the course of 2-3 years so she couldn't have been that bad!

She confessed to having a thing about much younger guys, so we were both pleased when she attracted the attention of lads in their 20s, especially with me being 7 years older than Debbie. I enjoyed knowing she was being fucked by someone young enough to be my s0n and it certainly did her ego the world of good.

debbienaked1.thumb.jpg.0f20a849f305bd940aa7570f6180b87f.jpg

have noticed in many hotwives that it is an ego boost.  reminds them how desirable they still are

• Like 1