CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

CUCKOLD TEST

When my Becky recently mentioned getting passport renewed as "it's good photographic ID", I commented, "Oh, I thought you were going to say you wanted it so you could go to Ibiza", this being where one of her online black "boyfriends" is working.

"Oh, I could do couldn't I?", she replied with a grin. "it would be nice to meet him and see his happy, smiling face." I think it might be a bit more than his smile she'd get to see...

36343acb-81ca-4d18-8b04-77b613f18995.thumb.gif.1f0dbfc9a02659bf513cd6516616149b.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

When my Becky recently mentioned getting passport renewed as "it's good photographic ID", I commented, "Oh, I thought you were going to say you wanted it so you could go to Ibiza", this being where one of her online black "boyfriends" is working.

"Oh, I could do couldn't I?", she replied with a grin. "it would be nice to meet him and see his happy, smiling face." I think it might be a bit more than his smile she'd get to see...

36343acb-81ca-4d18-8b04-77b613f18995.thumb.gif.1f0dbfc9a02659bf513cd6516616149b.gif

inch by inch Peter

• Like 1

At first we agreed that my wife wouldn't have sex with anyone I knew so I couldn't put a face to the name, but later that changed and she went with two of my ex-work colleagues. Her pussy, her rules I guess and I was actually okay about it.

bdsmlr-10512990-qa9aqZavVE.thumb.gif.5af2a3e23fa2baba7b5279f471563935.gif

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cucksean said:

Very very nice Jag!  I love sundresses and miniskirts

You and me both Sean. When I first met my now ex-wife Debbie she was always in jeans but I persuaded her to start wearing skirts to show off her great legs. She must have liked the male attention this got her as her skirts got shorter and shorter.

debbielegs2.thumb.jpg.010098e5d28bc87f8c20f2ddc19c0f65.jpg

debbielegs1.thumb.jpg.5380f50e8d3f0c4ae3ee66345ad9f3cc.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Peter C said:

You and me both Sean. When I first met my now ex-wife Debbie she was always in jeans but I persuaded her to start wearing skirts to show off her great legs. She must have liked the male attention this got her as her skirts got shorter and shorter.

debbielegs2.thumb.jpg.010098e5d28bc87f8c20f2ddc19c0f65.jpg

Very very hot Peter!  I so loved when my bride cucked me!  How I wish it would happen again!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, cucksean said:

Very very hot Peter!  I so loved when my bride cucked me!  How I wish it would happen again!

Yes, I loved Debbie showing off her body when she went out and eventually of course several guys were lucky enough to get between my wife's legs. I miss those days like you.

This thin pale blue summer dress was the shortest she ever wore. With those white high heels and matching pale blue knickers, pushing our youngest in her buggy, she turned a lot of heads that day and I was one very proud husband. The dress was so short that every time she bent over even slightly to see to our dau8hter or look at a stall at this event her knickers and ass cheeks were on show. I overheard a guy comment to his mate, "Fuck me! Look at the fucking legs on that!"

156085172_4047179005362084_2288839327018080850_n.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Peter C said:

Yes, I loved Debbie showing off her body when she went out and eventually of course several guys were lucky enough to get between my wife's legs. I miss those days like you.

This thin pale blue summer dress was the shortest she ever wore. With those white high heels and matching pale blue knickers, pushing our youngest in her buggy, she turned a lot of heads that day and I was one very proud husband. The dress was so short that every time she bent over even slightly to see to our dau8hter or look at a stall at this event her knickers and ass cheeks were on show. I overheard a guy comment to his mate, "Fuck me! Look at the fucking legs on that!"

156085172_4047179005362084_2288839327018080850_n.jpg

Damn hot Peter!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To the best of my knowledge my wife Debbie had sex with 6 other men whilst we were married, 7 if you count the neighbour she left me for. Two were only once, one was only twice, whilst the others fucked her numerous times, one, a former workmate of mine, regularly for 2-3 years until he moved away.

She was a little reticent about how many she'd been with before me, but I wouldn't be surprised if she had fucked loads more than 6 when she was younger. She was 22 when I first met her and as far as I know she managed to make do with just me until her craving for extra cock got the better of her - with my approval of course - at the age of 34.

499789f1-3320-4f85-a484-53014528517a.thumb.gif.e9ffff96599ab145a3b7fb83edbcaaf1.gif

• Thanks 1

I'll never forget having to pick up my now ex-wife Debbie after her first session with my ex-workmate Mick one Sunday afternoon. He'd asked her to jump in a cab and go to his house whilst his wife was out and to not bother wearing a bra or any panties. 

Sure enough, when I picked her up from the end of his street a couple of hours later she was stood on the corner shivering in just a thin white top and a blue denim mini-skirt with his cum still dribbling down the inside of her bare thighs. We did manage to get home without her getting any on the seat of the car though.

We'd originally agreed that she would use condoms whenever she went with someone else and that she wouldn't have sex with anyone I knew so I couldn't put a face to the name, but that all changed that Sunday afternoon and you know what? I didn't mind one little bit!

d2695270-9754-4eca-a7b2-1e992a550952.thumb.jpg.8f6600efdae78bf41363781d5da7c684.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2