CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

I thought my wife had "only" had sex with 4 other men whilst we were married, but after we split up I learned of 2 more she hadn't told me about plus of course there was the neighbor she left me for and is still with now.

Despite her having had 4 kids, the two ex-workmates of mine that succeeded in fucking my naughty wife have both enjoyed telling me how surprisingly tight her pussy was and how wet she got as they prepared to mount her.

me-yaaGqaamhHxDMzamPpZfOx_SDoriginal_550946502.jpg.bc38a238428f2005211bdeebfee3472e.jpg

• Like 2

For her first extra-marital encounter with that young customer from her shop, my wife told him she didn't want any more babies and he happily used the condoms I'd bought for her. In actual fact she'd been sterilised some 6 years before and as her confidence to carry on fucking other men grew, she didn't bother with condoms and let them all cum inside her.

he-pulls-condom-off-4.gif.b5a9023618f0b23cb135642ac3c6f8f1.gif

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Peter C said:

For her first extra-marital encounter with that young customer from her shop, my wife told him she didn't want any more babies and he happily used the condoms I'd bought for her. In actual fact she'd been sterilised some 6 years before and as her confidence to carry on fucking other men grew, she didn't bother with condoms and let them all cum inside her.

he-pulls-condom-off-4.gif.b5a9023618f0b23cb135642ac3c6f8f1.gif

only way to fly Peter

• Like 1