CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

CUCKOLD TEST

Indeed. Although we had originally agreed that my wife wouldn't go with anyone I knew and she'd make the guy use condoms, I thoroughly enjoyed hearing that she'd let not one, but two of my former work colleagues fuck her bareback. One she had to lie to, tell him we'd split up, before he happily obliged her at his place one afternoon whilst I was at work.

The other wasn't bothered that she was married to me and I even picked her up from his street after they'd done the deed the first time. Although he was half my size, he clearly knew what to do with what little he had as they fucked on and off, whenever she needed a more dominant, f0rceful fuck, for 2-3 years until he moved away. The fact that we had never really got on at work added to the buzz I got from him fucking my wife so well for me.

daabd093-b4d5-411c-996a-63c9eac7ea30.thumb.jpg.35ed6c650063ee63ab5a3d5d046564e4.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

Indeed. Although we had originally agreed that my wife wouldn't go with anyone I knew and she'd make the guy use condoms, I thoroughly enjoyed hearing that she'd let not one, but two of my former work colleagues fuck her bareback. One she had to lie to, tell him we'd split up, before he happily obliged her at his place one afternoon whilst I was at work.

The other wasn't bothered that she was married to me and I even picked her up from his street after they'd done the deed the first time. Although he was half my size, he clearly knew what to do with what little he had as they fucked on and off, whenever she needed a more dominant, f0rceful fuck, for 2-3 years until he moved away. The fact that we had never really got on at work added to the buzz I got from him fucking my wife so well for me.

daabd093-b4d5-411c-996a-63c9eac7ea30.thumb.jpg.35ed6c650063ee63ab5a3d5d046564e4.jpg

so this was your first experience with cuckolding?  she ignited the desire in you?

23 minutes ago, secondjag said:

so this was your first experience with cuckolding?  she ignited the desire in you?

Yes. I'd been married before and lived with another woman after that, but it was with Debbie that these tendencies came to the fore. We talked about for a good 2 years before anything happened, then right place, right time, some young customer at the shop she worked in asked her out. He not only got to take her out for a drink, but they ended up back at his place where he eagerly fucked my wife 3 times before he let her go home.

I've found out since though that that wasn't actually her first extra-marital experience, as the ex-workmate I mentioned above, the one-off, actually occurred a couple of months before that young lad had her. He confessed to me a couple of years ago during a Faceb00k chat after I'd revealed that Debbie had had a "free pass" back in the day. They had been very friendly, so i wasn't that surprised that they'd had sex. Once he saw that I wasn't angry about it, he was happy to tell me all about it and how he wishes he could have fucked her on a regular basis, especially if he'd have known I was okay about it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Peter C said:

Nothing hotter than knowing a stud who has done my bride!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cucksean said:

Nothing hotter than knowing a stud who has done my bride!

Yes, when we first set out our ground rule about my wife Debbie not doing it with anyone I knew I really meant it. However, my ex-workmate Mick had been after her for years and once he started working on getting what he wanted, I readily accepted the inevitability of the situation and told Debbie I'd be okay with it. We were never particularly friendly at work, I found him a bit smug, arrogant almost, and he'd put me down in front of others and criticize the way I did the job so I suppose getting to fuck my more than willing wife was the ultimate put-down.

Mick was well known for being quite the ladies man, having had another colleague's wife, at least 2 female work colleagues that i know of and the pretty blonde barmaid from our works' social club. He'd had his eye on Debbie almost from day one when he saw her with me, but it was about 20 years before he finally got her into bed. Maybe that's why he fucked her so hard that first time. Partly because he was fucking my wife at last and partly as punishment for her making him wait so long. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, secondjag said:

won't be long Peter.

I think you're right. Becky definitely seems to be inching ever closer to going black, something I wouldn't even have dreamed of her doing 3 years ago. I've even told her that I'll be fine about it when - not if - it finally happens.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, secondjag said:

Sunday funday

A fine selection there again Jag. Thank you! I never tire of seeing our white wives and girlfriends so eager to please black men, whilst I've also been pleased to see the return of dressed/undressed photo comparisons. I especially liked the black girl. I have a thing about black women, just as Becky has for black men.

dud33.jpg

• Like 3

Several men fucked my wife Debbie like that. At least 3 eager, lucky young lads in their 20s, two former work colleagues of mine and one of her best friends's step-dad are the ones I know about. I loved knowing she was getting extra elsewhere.

fuckyourwifelikethis.gif

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Peter C said:

A fine selection there again Jag. Thank you! I never tire of seeing our white wives and girlfriends so eager to please black men, whilst I've also been pleased to see the return of dressed/undressed photo comparisons. I especially liked the black girl. I have a thing about black women, just as Becky has for black men.

dud33.jpg

Blk women are beautiful

• Like 2