CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

12 hours ago, cucksean said:

Do you think soon Peter?

10 hours ago, secondjag said:

I think Peter is enjoying the process as much as the actual event.  True Peter?

I am Jag, very much so, and Becky's enjoying it too. That said, she's still insistent that she won't do anything with another man, black or otherwise.

As i think I've posted here in the past and have communicated to Jag privately, Becky has a troubled past thanks to her long, violent and abusive relationship with her son's father. He beat her up, locked her in, r@ped her, even got her onto drugs, so it has been a long road back to normality. 

I often refer to how shy she is and inexperienced in as far as at the age of 45, she has only ever been with 3 guys, one a one-night-stand well over 20 years ago on a break from her partner, no doubt a drunken, revenge fuck, egged on by the friend she was out clubbing with. Her next boyfriend gave up trying to get Becky into bed. Then came me. I was more patient, but had to wait a long, long time before she was happy to become intimate.

I like to think I have helped her come out of her shell a bit. Getting her to pose for photos in her underwear or topless was a major triumph, but the most pleasant surprise has been her admission since lock-down here in the UK in 2020 to having a thing about black men. I have done my best not to show any possessiveness or jealousy, whilst gently encouraging her and she has indeed come a long way.

We now refer to three guys she met on internet clubbing sites and exchanges direct messages with as her "black boyfriends" and we pretend that when she's going online for one of these club nights, she's really going out to see one of them whilst I'm at work.

I've upped the ante gradually to the point that she now carries condoms in her purse "just in case things get out of hand", texts me at work asking if it's okay to stay out all night or all weekend or if it's okay to wear high heels and my favourite white mini-skirt or low-cut top for them.

She told me they all know she has a white partner and that I approve of her having black boyfriends. The latest one is a bit younger than her, we thought late-30s but we now think he may be even younger. He calls her his cougar. When we were talking I asked her how young would be too young for her to go out with. Whilst she pondered to answer, I suggested someone her son's age, 26, 27. Becky decided "about 30" would be her lower age limit. I reminded her that once she'd told me that she really appreciates being with an older man now - I'm 64 - and could never go back, yet now here she was considering going out with a guy 15 years younger than her and a black guy at that!

Sometimes my texted suggestions embarrass her and she won't reply and that's when she'll remind me that no other man stands a chance with her, that she wouldn't do it to me. I suppose I shouldn't complain about that really, her loyalty is admirable, but hopefully we can at least carry on this role-play for a good time yet. It turns me on immensely and I can see it has improved her self-confidence and boosted her ego, becoming so popular with all these black men and me letting her enjoy the attention.

becky26.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

I am Jag, very much so, and Becky's enjoying it too. That said, she's still insistent that she won't do anything with another man, black or otherwise.

As i think I've posted here in the past and have communicated to Jag privately, Becky has a troubled past thanks to her long, violent and abusive relationship with her son's father. He beat her up, locked her in, r@ped her, even got her onto drugs, so it has been a long road back to normality. 

I often refer to how shy she is and inexperienced in as far as at the age of 45, she has only ever been with 3 guys, one a one-night-stand well over 20 years ago on a break from her partner, no doubt a drunken, revenge fuck, egged on by the friend she was out clubbing with. Her next boyfriend gave up trying to get Becky into bed. Then came me. I was more patient, but had to wait a long, long time before she was happy to become intimate.

I like to think I have helped her come out of her shell a bit. Getting her to pose for photos in her underwear or topless was a major triumph, but the most pleasant surprise has been her admission since lock-down here in the UK in 2020 to having a thing about black men. I have done my best not to show any possessiveness or jealousy, whilst gently encouraging her and she has indeed come a long way.

We now refer to three guys she met on internet clubbing sites and exchanges direct messages with as her "black boyfriends" and we pretend that when she's going online for one of these club nights, she's really going out to see one of them whilst I'm at work.

I've upped the ante gradually to the point that she now carries condoms in her purse "just in case things get out of hand", texts me at work asking if it's okay to stay out all night or all weekend or if it's okay to wear high heels and my favourite white mini-skirt or low-cut top for them.

She told me they all know she has a white partner and that I approve of her having black boyfriends. The latest one is a bit younger than her, we thought late-30s but we now think he may be even younger. He calls her his cougar. When we were talking I asked her how young would be too young for her to go out with. Whilst she pondered to answer, I suggested someone her son's age, 26, 27. Becky decided "about 30" would be her lower age limit. I reminded her that once she'd told me that she really appreciates being with an older man now - I'm 64 - and could never go back, yet now here she was considering going out with a guy 15 years younger than her and a black guy at that!

Sometimes my texted suggestions embarrass her and she won't reply and that's when she'll remind me that no other man stands a chance with her, that she wouldn't do it to me. I suppose I shouldn't complain about that really, her loyalty is admirable, but hopefully we can at least carry on this role-play for a good time yet. It turns me on immensely and I can see it has improved her self-confidence and boosted her ego, becoming so popular with all these black men and me letting her enjoy the attention.

becky26.jpg

you're a good man Peter.  but, you never know...the right amount of wine, the right setting...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, secondjag said:

you're a good man Peter.  but, you never know...the right amount of wine, the right setting...

Thanks Jag. Yes, you can never say never. There are plans afoot for us to go to London to meet one, maybe even two, of her black "boyfriends" at an event in the new year. It'll be interesting how she reacts with him in front of me. A hug, a kiss, the kiss perhaps a little longer than expected and me looking on...

• Like 2

That is what I loved about my wife Debbie. I think she'd have cheated on me anyway eventually. Much better to know she was out getting the extra cock she wanted and needed and hear all about it when she came home.

Two of my ex-work colleagues managed to get Debbie into bed. One had to wait 20 years for his chance, but got what he wanted in the end. Although we'd originally agreed that she wouldn't go with anyone I knew and would always use condoms, I eagerly went down on her after picking her up from near his house for my first cream pie. From that day on, he fucked her whenever she needed it for the next 2-3 years until he moved away with another married woman he'd been servicing.

d035d5ae-76da-4fdd-bc95-549fd87833ef.thumb.jpg.890561b0cdf81ebe8d200b1982d2e70d.jpg

f2e9a0e5-bee0-4277-8865-8ddb2ea2a17d.thumb.jpg.81612d8ed0abbf6640a17fc74e238998.jpg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Peter C said:

That is what I loved about my wife Debbie. I think she'd have cheated on me anyway eventually. Much better to know she was out getting the extra cock she wanted and needed and hear all about it when she came home.

Two of my ex-work colleagues managed to get Debbie into bed. One had to wait 20 years for his chance, but got what he wanted in the end. Although we'd originally agreed that she wouldn't go with anyone I knew and would always use condoms, I eagerly went down on her after picking her up from near his house for my first cream pie. From that day on, he fucked her whenever she needed it for the next 2-3 years until he moved away with another married woman he'd been servicing.

d035d5ae-76da-4fdd-bc95-549fd87833ef.thumb.jpg.890561b0cdf81ebe8d200b1982d2e70d.jpg

f2e9a0e5-bee0-4277-8865-8ddb2ea2a17d.thumb.jpg.81612d8ed0abbf6640a17fc74e238998.jpg

Thank you Peter!  Nothing better than my wife's cream pies

• Like 1

@secondjagall your posts have inspired me to be persistpersistent in telling my wife about wanting her to fuck other guys again and me wanting to be humiliated.  Shes not on board with fucking other guys yet but shes told me that I can get a discreet dom buddy to serve because I need to be humiliated.  

Well we are in another state for her to work and last night we drank a little bit and fucked like animals i came once and she made meceat her pussy and use her fat dildo on her, I fucked her for a while after that but she was getting sore and I couldn't get off again.  She stopped me and told me to get my chastity cage out of the bag because I was not going to cum again and she was getting sore and bored. She locked my cock up and told me that while she was at work the next day I needed to find a cock to suck as my punishment for not cumming.  She has previously not been into me or ber being with black guys (no hate she just likes short stocky white guys) I confessed that I had already scoped out the area and it was mostly skinny young white guys and older black guys. She looks me right in the eyes and says i don't care find a dick and put it in your mouth and suck it. So this morning I texted her and asked if it was just drunk play talk and she replied with "i said it didn't i". So i found a dom bbc that was willing to come to my room and I sent her a pic and she told  me to do it and today I had an absolutely amazing bbc shoved in my throat gagging me in multiple positions.  Shes going to want details tonight and I hope it gets her wanting to get her own and when she does i hope its as great for her as it was for me and I hope he humiliates twice as much.  Thank you sir for helping me to realize that I needed a bbc to use me and show me my place in the food chain. I was literally flowing cum drops out of my cage

20221110_160100.jpg

20221110_160010.jpg

20221110_160033.jpg

Screenshot_20221110-104556_Grindr.jpg

Screenshot_20221110-104608_Grindr.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

@secondjagall your posts have inspired me to be persistpersistent in telling my wife about wanting her to fuck other guys again and me wanting to be humiliated.  Shes not on board with fucking other guys yet but shes told me that I can get a discreet dom buddy to serve because I need to be humiliated.  

Well we are in another state for her to work and last night we drank a little bit and fucked like animals i came once and she made meceat her pussy and use her fat dildo on her, I fucked her for a while after that but she was getting sore and I couldn't get off again.  She stopped me and told me to get my chastity cage out of the bag because I was not going to cum again and she was getting sore and bored. She locked my cock up and told me that while she was at work the next day I needed to find a cock to suck as my punishment for not cumming.  She has previously not been into me or ber being with black guys (no hate she just likes short stocky white guys) I confessed that I had already scoped out the area and it was mostly skinny young white guys and older black guys. She looks me right in the eyes and says i don't care find a dick and put it in your mouth and suck it. So this morning I texted her and asked if it was just drunk play talk and she replied with "i said it didn't i". So i found a dom bbc that was willing to come to my room and I sent her a pic and she told  me to do it and today I had an absolutely amazing bbc shoved in my throat gagging me in multiple positions.  Shes going to want details tonight and I hope it gets her wanting to get her own and when she does i hope its as great for her as it was for me and I hope he humiliates twice as much.  Thank you sir for helping me to realize that I needed a bbc to use me and show me my place in the food chain. I was literally flowing cum drops out of my cage

20221110_160100.jpg

20221110_160010.jpg

20221110_160033.jpg

Screenshot_20221110-104556_Grindr.jpg

Screenshot_20221110-104608_Grindr.jpg

good boi Dirty.  proud of you

• Like 1