CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

My wife Debbie's pussy definitely felt different the night I got her home after my ex-workmate Mick had finally succeeded in getting her into bed and had fucked her that afternoon whilst his wife was out. She said his cock was half the size of mine and that the sex "wasn't all that", but it was obvious to me that she'd been fucked hard. Her pussy was still red, puffy and gaping open hours later (after we'd put the kids to bed and asleep). It tasted different with his cum mixed with her familiar juices and it felt wetter and looser than usual too.

When I spoke to him about it years later, he told me that sex with Debbie wasn't all that either, that he'd been expecting her to be much better in bed than she was, an opinion echoed by another ex-workmate of mine who fucked her. I was quite disappointed to hear that. I'd much rather be told what a lovely fuck my wife was. Still, it didn't stop Mick from obliging her when she called him in need a harder fuck than she got from me at home. They fucked on and off for 2-3 years until he moved away.

4566eba4-ec2c-49fa-a993-19c3b5e10a58.thumb.jpg.43a1c69a5549b8af4792ddc715a660b3.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Peter C said:

My wife Debbie's pussy definitely felt different the night I got her home after my ex-workmate Mick had finally succeeded in getting her into bed and had fucked her that afternoon whilst his wife was out. She said his cock was half the size of mine and that the sex "wasn't all that", but it was obvious to me that she'd been fucked hard. Her pussy was still red, puffy and gaping open hours later (after we'd put the kids to bed and asleep). It tasted different with his cum mixed with her familiar juices and it felt wetter and looser than usual too.

When I spoke to him about years later, he told me that sex with Debbie wasn't all that either, that he'd been expecting her to be much better in bed than she was, an opinion echoed by another ex-workmate of mine who fucked her. I was quite disappointed to hear that. I'd much rather be told what a lovely fuck my wife was. Still, it didn't stop Mick from obliging her when she called him in need a harder fuck than she got from me at home. they fucked on and off for 2-3 years until he moved away.

4566eba4-ec2c-49fa-a993-19c3b5e10a58.thumb.jpg.43a1c69a5549b8af4792ddc715a660b3.jpg

Thanks Peter!  I used to love how loose my bride was after being with her bull!

• Like 2

I think I eventually realised that my wife Debbie not only deserved more cock, but wanted it and needed it. 

With Becky it's different. She's had so little cock over the years - 45 years old and only been with 3 guys, all of us white and one of them just a one-night-stand - I think it will do her good to experience something new. Something black...

57970cd7-e5ab-44a2-bd49-4245d9606305.jpg.08212212b7a4f7715255750ac7dee2d1.jpg

• Like 1

Been there, done that...

Sometimes I'd be awake when my wife Debbie got home from a night out, but sometimes she'd have to wake me up when she got in. especially if she was really late home. Her whispering in my ear, "I've been naughty", would be enough to make my cock come to life and I'd be eager to hear all about it her evening. 

a0adb396-b49a-42ee-b3d2-f234d93b797d.jpg.90da5bd449470a8d2309e1dd3a36519d.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Peter C said:

Been there, done that...

Sometimes I'd be awake when my wife Debbie got home from a night out, but sometimes she'd have to wake me up when she got in. especially if she was really late home. Her whispering in my ear, "I've been naughty", would be enough to make my cock come to life and I'd be eager to hear all about it her evening. 

a0adb396-b49a-42ee-b3d2-f234d93b797d.jpg.90da5bd449470a8d2309e1dd3a36519d.jpg

So wonderful Peter and Jag!  Thank you

• Like 1