wife can't wait.jpg

modern lobotomy.jpg

your turn.jpg

just getting started.jpg

poppin fresh.jpg

built for dick gif.gif

I don't think so.jpg

proving a point.jpg

I've done that 1st one a time or ten. A couple were small enough that it was easy. But there was this one that I didn't think I could... it's crazy what you can do when you don't have a choice, he told me stick out my tongue and then he slowly pushed all 9" down my throat and held it there until I licked like I was told

• Like 1

Just now, Dirtyfun1 said:

Just out of curiosity, how many of the pics that you post are your personal pics? I've posted a few of mine here and there around here.

you'd be surprised how many are me.  it's big fun for me NOT to identify.  several members like Kak have figured it out many times

• Like 3

Not sure if this is the right place to post these but its definitely a craving.  This is the new toy my wife just picked out last night for us to play with.  The blue is the first toy she used in her strapon. She picked the new one out for herself but was talking about using it on me on the way home. Now I'm craving it but also don't know if I can take it

20201028_072429.jpg

20201028_072439.jpg

20201028_072531.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post these but its definitely a craving.  This is the new toy my wife just picked out last night for us to play with.  The blue is the first toy she used in her strapon. She picked the new one out for herself but was talking about using it on me on the way home. Now I'm craving it but also don't know if I can take it

20201028_072429.jpg

20201028_072439.jpg

20201028_072531.jpg

If you have to ask then it's probably the wrong place - probably better off starting your own thread for that