CuckoldFart.com

Poker Night

by Gustav Jorgenson

Every month a few old friends of mine come over to my place for poker night.  I’ve known Arnold, Ben, and Carl since college and we all ended up in the Bay Area together since that’s where all the tech work is.  My wife Zoe usually just spends poker night at her sister Terry’s house to let us have a guy’s night, so I was surprised when she came into the dining room as I was dealing the first hand.

“Hey, honey, aren’t you heading over to Terry’s tonight?” I asked in surprise.

Zoe looked at my friends gathered around the table with me nervously before answering.  “Uh, no, I am going out for drinks with William from work,” she said, touching her neck self-consciously.

“Drinks?” I asked, growing uneasy.

“Almost sounds like a date,” chimed in Arnold giving me a lecherous grin.

“Quiet down, Arny,” put in Ben primly.

“Well, yes, I suppose it is sort of like a date,” admitted Zoe, looking down and nudging the carpet with her toe.  She shot me a sharp glance and motioned toward the kitchen.  “Maybe we should talk about this in the other room, dear.”

“Oh, come on, Zoe, why I’ve know these guys for twenty years,” I chuckled.  “We’ve got nothing to hide from them.  But I will say that I don’t like Will very much.  I don’t like the way he looks at your boobs all the time.”

“What’s wrong with Zoe’s boobs?  They look good to me,” laughed Arnold, staring pointedly at my wife’s chest.

“Can it, Arny,” said Carl.  “Jeez!  You can’t joke around with another man’s wife like that!”

Zoe covered her boobs self-consciously with her hands and laughed uneasily.  “Yes, Will is pretty aggressive.  He’s always flirting with me and trying to get me to wear sexier outfits to work.  I usually just turn him down when he asks me out for drinks, but he’s sort of worn down my resistance and since you boys have poker night tonight, I agreed to go out with him.  I’m sure he thinks of this is a date.  That’s why I wanted to talk to you in the other room.”   My wife gazed significantly toward the kitchen and motioned with her head in that direction.

“Come on, Zoe, don’t be ridiculous,” I said, putting more bravado into my voice than I felt.  “Go ahead and have drinks with this guy if you want.  I trust you.”

“Yeah, but, you know, he is going to expect, well, you know,” Zoe trailed off, her face blushing cutely.

“What are you talking about?” asked Carl, in surprise.  “What’s he going to expect?  He knows you are married, right?”  I nodded along in agreement, looking up at my wife quizzically.

“Believe me, Carl, Will doesn’t care if I’m married or not.  If I go out drinking with him, he’s going to want to fool around a little,” said my wife with a forced smile.

“Sounds pretty hot, how far are you going to let him go?” asked Arnold, wagging his eyebrows at Zoe.

Instead of laughing and slapping Arnold’s shoulder as she usually does when he teases her, Zoe shrugged her shoulders and answered him, “That’s just it, I don’t know, Arny.”

“Come on, now, what do you mean, you don’t know?” I said hotly.

“Now settle down, Ed, settle down,” said Ben.  Ben is always the reasonable one.  “Zoe is a good girl, I’m sure she won’t do anything improper with this Will fellow.”

“I’m not a girl anymore, Ben.  I’m 43,” said Zoe with a smile.   “Of course I won’t do anything improper, but you know, after I’ve had a few drinks and I’m feeling loose, well, it’ll be sort of hard to say no to a really assertive guy like Will.”

I just broke out laughing, but I felt like I was hyperventilating and soon I was gasping for breath.  Carl patted me on the back with a concerned look on his face.

“Zoe, stop teasing your husband like that.   A married woman can’t go fooling around with other men,” said Carl, glaring at my wife angrily.

“I would pop such a boner if my wife fooled around with another guy.  Christ, that would be hot as fuck,” muttered Arnold into his beer.

“My God!  Are you serious, Arnold?” asked Ben in frank surprise.

“Sure I am,” said Arnold.  “Jeez, you guys, I’ve gotten to the point with my wife where the sex has sort of petered out and our marriage has started to turn platonic.  Frankly it’s hard for me to get it up for Sarah any more.  I’ll bet Ed and Zoe are the same.”

“Ah, no comment,” I said, ducking my head in embarrassment.  Zoe just folded her arms and shook her head at Arnold, suppressing a smile.

“But look at Zoe, she’s still got a great body, she’s a beautiful woman.  She’s old news to Ed, but to Will, she’s a fresh conquest waiting to happen,” continued Arnold, gesturing excitedly.

“Conquest waiting to happen?  I don’t like the sound of that,” I said uneasily, looking at my wife with trepidation.  She just shrugged sheepishly but said nothing.

“You like to shoot your mouth off, Arny, but you are talking about breaking up a marriage here.  That’s nothing to joke about!” snapped Carl angrily.  Carl was clearly still sensitive about his recent divorce that was caused by his wife’s infidelity. 

Arnold looked at Carl sadly for a moment, the wind taken from his sails.  Ben patted Carl’s arm in consolation.

“Look, Carl,” said Arnold softly.  “It doesn’t have to be that way.  If Ed knows about it and agrees to it, then Zoe and Will can have a little fun and no harm is done.  Maybe Ed will feel a little prick of jealousy, maybe he will stop taking his sexy wife for granted.”  Arnold looked me in the eye.  “What do you think, Ed, doesn’t it turn you on a little bit to think of Zoe fooling around with another guy?”

I thought it over for a minute and then took a gulp of my beer.  All eyes were on me and I could feel my pits growing damp with anxiety.  I looked at my pretty wife, chewing her lip nervously as she waited to hear what I would say.  “Do I really take you for granted, Zoe?”  I asked.

“I don’t know,” she said, looking back down at her feet.

“Shit,” I muttered.  “But wait a minute, do you really want to fool around with this guy?  I mean, Will is a real prick in my opinion.”

Zoe ran her hands through her hair and gave a half-hearted chuckle.  “Uh, what can I say?   You’re right, Will has a really dickish personality.  But, it’s flattering to be pursued so insistently.  It’s kind of exciting to be desired like that.”  Her eyes lit up with excitement as she talked and my stomach roiled with jealousy. But I could also feel my penis stirring slightly at the thought of my wife being with another man.

“Look at the gears turning,” laughed Arnold, gesturing at me.

“I can’t believe you are even considering this!” sputtered Carl indignantly.

“Now Carl, settle down,” said Ben evenly, putting a hand on Carl’s shoulder.  “If you had worked out a consensual deal with Linda, you two might still be together.”

If anyone but Ben had said that, Carl would have punched them.  But Carl just looked at Ben’s earnest, bespectacled face and frowned thoughtfully.  Ben looked at me and continued, “I think you would need to establish some ground rules before going through with this though.  You need to agree on how far Zoe will go with this guy.”

“This is too strange,” I said, smiling queasily, feeling slightly nauseous.  “Negotiating how far my wife will go with another guy?”  But my penis kept swelling in spite of my emotional distress.

“Well, first things first,” said Arnold, rubbing his hands together excitedly.  “Location.  Does Zoe go back to Will’s place or bring him back here.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t go back to Will’s apartment.  I wouldn’t feel safe there,” said Zoe, holding up her hands.  “We would have to come back here.”

“Yeah, it’s much hotter if Ed can watch while you guys are getting it on,” babbled Arnold, sweat beading up on his forehead.

“That’s sick,” spat Carl dismissively.  “Besides, are we going to break up our poker night so Ed can watch his wife get pawed by some asshole.”

“No, no, we are definitely not breaking up poker night.  If Zoe wants to fool around with another guy, she has to bring him back here and do it in the the living room while we play poker in here,” I said adamantly crossing my arms.  “I want to keep an eye on things to make sure they don’t get out of hand.”

Zoe smiled at me brightly.  “Oh, I agree dear.  It will be like the old days, entertaining a boy with my parents in the next room.  I will feel so naughty.”

“Hmmph, this guy will need a pretty big pair of stones to put the moves on another man’s wife with the husband and all his buddies sitting in plain sight in the next room.  He will probably chicken out,” said Carl, warming up to the idea.

“True,” laughed Zoe, scratching her cheek.  “Maybe nothing will happen after all.  But somehow, I suspect that Will won’t be bothered in the least and that I will be able to see for myself just how big his balls are.”  She moved her upturned palm up and down as though weighing a pair of testicles in her hand and my stomach flipped as Arnold and Ben chuckled at my wife’s raunchy joke.

“Zoe, come on.  I’m not fully comfortable with this yet,” I stammered, rubbing my head in confusion.

“Right,” said Ben, pointing at me decisively.  “So the question is, what can you handle, Ed?”

“You don’t want Zoe rubbing Will’s balls?” asked Arnold, grinning madly.  

“It’s a little disturbing how much you are enjoying this, Arny,” I said, shaking my head. “But at this point, I could handle, I don’t know, maybe some hugging and kissing, nothing more.  No ball touching.”

“What, not even though his pants?” blurted Zoe.  We all looked at her in surprise and she reddened in shame.  “I mean, it’s been a long time since I made out on the couch with anyone, but a proper snog definitely involves some crotch squeezing.”

“You want to grab this guy’s crotch?” I demanded, feeling jealous and a little angry.  

“Well, you know, I assume he’s got a pretty good sized package down there and I wouldn’t mind checking it out a little,” said my wife, trying to hide her excitement.  My rebellious cock stiffened in reaction and I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

“Uh, ok, that’s too much information,” I said.

“What about second base?” asked Arnold, pointing to Zoe’s boobs.  “Does the lucky guy get to squeeze Zoe’s luscious knockers?”

“Well of course,” exclaimed Zoe impulsively.  She saw the look of shock on my face and covered her mouth in embarrassment.  “I mean, if you approve dear.  But really, it’s kind of hard to imagine fooling around without some boob action.”

“Yes, that’s true,” I admitted stiffly, fingering my boner through my pants under the table as I pictured that jerk fondling my wife on the couch while I watched.

“This is going to be so hot,” gushed Arnold.  His nose was getting red from the alcohol.

“You are a goddamn pervert, Arny,” said Carl.

“Oh my gosh, I am feeling so nervous all of a sudden,” said my wife, fanning her face with her hand.  “I mean, I haven’t been on a date in years.  What am I going to wear?”  She looked down at us and spread her arms imploringly.  “Normally, I would have my girlfriends help me, but since there is no time, I need you guys to help me pick out a properly slutty outfit.  I’ll be right back.”

“Slutty?” I asked grumpily.  “Why not wear something modest?”

“Honey,” said Zoe, putting her hands on her hips the way she does when I forget to take out the garbage.  “You and I have agreed that there is going to be some hanky panky between Will and I tonight.  But he doesn’t know that yet.  I can’t just come out and invite him home to make out with me.  I have to send him the message with my outfit.”

“Oh my god,” I said, putting my face into my palm.  “What have I gotten myself into?”

“Oh don’t worry dear, this is going to be fun, you’ll see,” chattered Zoe.  Then she sprinted off to our bedroom like a teenage girl to get changed.

“Boy, she’s pretty enthusiastic all of sudden,” grumbled Carl.

“Well, to be fair, Ed has agreed to this,” said Ben, taking up the cards and shuffling them.

“Sure, she’s just excited to be going on a date.  It probably makes her feel young again,” said Arnold reasonably as Ben dealt out a hand.  “Ante up.”

We played out a hand and I drained one beer quickly and then pulled another round from the fridge before Zoe returned to the dining room to show off her outfit.  She was wearing a short, tight black dress that clung to her ample tits and ass and her pale white upper thighs peeked out above her thigh high stockings.  Even Carl had to whistle appreciatively as she presented herself to us for inspection.

“What a body!” said Arnold with admiration.

“You look very attractive, Zoe,” said Ben primly, but his glasses were literally steaming up at the sight of my wife’s curvaceous body.

“Does this dress make my ass look big?” asked Zoe with concern as she turned and bent over slightly so we could examine her rear end.

“Yes, but in a good way,” I said, as I eyed my wife’s round buttocks, perfectly outlined by the absurdly tight dress.

“I’d tap that,” muttered Arnold under his breath.

“Shut up Arny,” said Carl.

Zoe turned to face us again, smoothing her dress over her hips uneasily.  “I don’t know, I feel fat.  I have to suck my gut in.  Do I really look sexy enough?”

“Maybe too sexy,” admitted Carl.

“Thing is, that dress is so tight, I can see the outline of your bra,” commented Arnold neutrally.

“I know, I noticed that,” said Zoe, putting her hands on her boobs.  “But if I take off my bra, my boobs will be bouncing out of control.”

I think Ben surprised us all when he chimed in.  “Well you are trying to send the message that you are, ah, available,” said Ben, pushing his glasses back up his nose awkwardly.

We all broke out laughing at the idea of nerdy Ben encouraging my wife to lose her bra.

“Jeez, Ben, I didn’t think you had it in you,” murmured Zoe as she deftly unsnapped her bra and slipped it off, extracting it from the front of her dress with a shrug of her shoulders.  “Oh my god, they are going to sag to my waist.”

“No, they are still fairly perky,” observed Arnold, gazing with relish at my wife’s jiggling boobs.

We all watched in fascination as her nipples became flamboyantly  erect.

“Everyone will be able to see when my headlights are on,” said my wife, covering her nipples bashfully with her hands.

“Well, there won’t be much doubt in Will’s mind when he sees you in that outfit,” I said. “I can’t believe I am helping my wife sex it up to attract another man.  This is surreal.”

“I know honey, this is definitely the kinkiest thing we have ever done,” said Zoe, coming over to give me a peck on the cheek.  As she bent over I gazed with interest down the front of her dress at her dangling cleavage and then I glanced over to see Carl’s eyes fixed on my wife’s knockers.

“Getting an eyeful there, Carl?” I asked sardonically, and he blushed with embarrassment and averted his eyes while everyone else laughed.

“Ok, I’m going off to meet my date at the bar.  If all goes well, he and I will be coming back here in a couple of hours, sauced up and feeling randy,” said Zoe with a twinkle in her eye, striking a sexy pose by cocking one hip.  “Wish me luck, fellas.”

“Oh boy,” I groaned.

Zoe bent over again to take my face in her hands and I knew that everyone was looking down the front of her dress again.  “Ed, you and I are going to have some extremely steamy sex once this is over.  Can’t you feel it?”

“Yes, I think you are right,” I said, looking up at her lovingly.  “I feel those butterflies in my belly that I haven’t felt since we first started dating.”

“Me too!” she said brightly.  “Bye bye, see you later,”

And with that she was gone, striding out of the room to go seduce another man.

“Wow,  I hope you can handle this my friend,” said Carl, clapping me on the shoulder.

The hours went by and we carried on our card game, but I just couldn’t take my mind off my wife.  I kept picturing her flirting with Will, bending over to show him her cleavage or rubbing up against him as they got drunk at the bar together and my gut wrenched with jealousy at the thought of it.

“You’ve been losing all night,” commented Ben, showing me his two aces and scraping the chips toward himself.

“He’s been distracted thinking about his wife with that other guy,” said Carl, looking pointedly at Arnold.

Arnold pulled at his collar defensively.  “Well, come on, it’s not my fault this is happening, Carl.”  But Carl just gazed at Arnold coldly and said nothing.  “Hey, Ed, look, lighten up man.  If you change your mind about this this, you can always call it off and we will throw this Will guy out on his ass.”

“Shit, that’s just it, Arny,” I said, throwing down my cards and taking up my beer.  “It wasn’t your damn idea, it was this guy Will’s damn idea, and my wife suddenly felt someone paying attention to her in a way that I just can’t anymore.  I mean, I love my wife, but after twenty years, the mystery is gone.  We are both known quantities to each other.  Should I deny her a little fun with another guy because of my petty insecurities and jealousy?”

“Fuck, Ed,” said Carl, looking at me sadly.  “You are making me feel like a heel for breaking it off with Linda.”

“Do you ever talk to her?” asked Ben gently.  

“Sure, we make arrangements on who the kids will come to visit on holidays,” said Carl.  “Dammit, I’m calling her tomorrow.  I’m seeing this whole thing in a new light.  I cried like a baby when she cheated on me.  It crushed my precious ego.  But it didn’t have to end like that.  I want to give it another chance.”

“Hey, good for you man, you do that,” said Arnold, acting serious for once.

Just then the door opened and my wife and Will came stumbling into the dining room arm-in-arm, giggling drunkenly.  They positively stunk of booze and pot.  My wife’s hair and makeup was a mess and her stockings were full of runs.  Will is a big guy, over six feet tall and maybe 250 lbs.  I gritted my teeth at the way he draped his muscular arm possessively around my wife and how she clung submissively to his side.

“Holy fuck, you weren’t kidding,” gasped Will, taken aback at the sight of our poker game.  “Your goddamn husband is playing poker with his buddies right here.”  He gaped stupidly at us for a second with his mouth hanging open.

“Of course, that’s what I told you, silly,” said my wife, slurring slightly and rubbing Will’s belly in a disturbingly sexual gesture as she snuggled against his chest.  I noticed that Will had a raging hardon that was pitching a tent in his tacky pleated dockers.

“Ah, hello you two,” I said, feeling my ire rise and pulse quicken at the sight of my wife being so intimate with this other guy.  “Will, these are my old friends, Arnold, Ben, and Carl,” I said carefully, gesturing at my pals in turn.  “Guys, this is Will, my wife’s friend from work.”

“Smells like you two have been smoking some strong weed,” said Arnold with pursed lips.

“Omigod,  I am so stoned right now,” babbled my wife gaily.  “We smoked a bowl in Will’s truck and, uh,” she glanced at me shyly, “we fooled around a little.”

I knew that she would, and I was resolved to let her have a bit a fun with Will, but my stomach dropped when she admitted it.  My eyes went dark and I gasped for breath.

Will looked down at me in frank surprise.  “Zoe said that you were cool with this and I didn’t believe her.  She said that we could come in her and fool around a little more in front of you, but that we had to follow some rules, and I thought she was just pulling my leg.  Fuck this is some kinky shit you people are into.  All your buddies wanna watch too?”

“What’s the matter, will that give you performance anxiety?” asked Ben, tilting his head to the side quizzically.

“Fuck no, I think I’m gonna get off on this shit,” said Will.  “So Ed, Zoe said that I could squeeze her boobies in front of you.  Is that right?  I mean, are you giving me permission to feel up your wife?”  He looked me right in the eyes with a broad grin on his face.

I wanted to get up and punch him right in his gloating face, but I swallowed my bile and just sneered at him.

“Don’t be like that, baby,” cooed Zoe, rubbing Will’s chest.  “Let’s go into the living room and let these guys play poker.”

“Zoe, you gotta admit, it’s pretty weird to fool around with a wife while the husband is sitting right there.  I just want to make sure Ed’s cool with me touching your ta-tas.”

“You already did that plenty in the car,” she giggled, looking up at him with big doe eyes.  I groaned at the look of admiration on her face.

“I want to hear it from his own mouth,” said Will, looking over at me and arching his eyebrows.

“Don’t be a dick,” muttered Carl, irritably.

Zoe looked over at me with chagrin but said nothing.  “No, Carl, he’s right,” I forcing a sigh.  “Will, I told Zoe that you two could fool around a little,” I said tightly.

“Yeah?  So I can touch her boobs like this then?” he asked, reaching over and bolding grabbing one of my wife’s nice round breasts in the palm of his hand.  “Like this?”  I watched with a dry mouth as he kneaded my wife’s boob in his hand while Zoe watching my reaction guiltily.

“Uh, yeah,” I said, struggling to breath while my blood pounded in my ear. “If she’s ok with it.”

“I like it,” breathed Zoe, tilting her head back to nuzzle  and kiss Will’s neck.

“How about if I pinch her nipple?” he asked haughtily, locating my wife’s areola and tweaking it with his thumb and forefinger until it grew stiff and erect.  My wife moaned softly and started licking Will’s neck while he wagged his eyebrows at me and fingered her nipple.

My blood was boiling at this point, but my dick started to swell at the sight of this guy pinching my wife’s tit in front of me.  I looked around the table and all my friends were watching Will work my wife’s boob with fascination.

“Let’s go in the living room, baby,” urged my wife, pulling his hand away from her boob and holding it in her own.  “You are making me too hot.”

“Yeah, I am getting hot too, feel this,” he said, taking her hand and putting it forcefully onto the big bulge in his pleated dockers.

“Oh, boy,” she gasped gripping his shaft through his pants.  “Are you happy to see me or what?” she tittered.

“Ahh, ok, now,” I said, holding up my hands.

“Honey, you said I could,” pleaded Zoe.  “His thing is really, really hard,” she exclaimed with a strange innocence as she gripped the head of his dong in one hand and pinched down along the shaft with the other, making him grunt with satisfaction.   “And it’s big too.”

“Ok, but,” I complained weakly.  “It’s hard to watch.”

“I like watching,” blurted Ben, surprising everyone.  He had to pull his glasses off and wipe the fog from them so he could see.

“Oh yeah, nerdy guy?” he asked smugly.  “Watch this dance I taught Zoe tonight.  It’s a black dance called the grind.”  

“Oh, I don’t think Ed would like that,” she said, looking at me with trepidation.

“Come on,” demanded Will, spinning my wife around easily and pushing her forward so that she was bent over at the waist.  My pals and I got a nice view of her swinging cleavage as Will positioned himself behind my wife and started grinding his crotch against her rear.

“Omigod, I can really feel it,” she gasped.  “I like that, it’s pushing against my hoo-ha.”

“Ok, ok, no dry humping,” I said, my palms slick and my cock stiff from watching this rude prick dry hump my wife in front of me and my friends.

“I think she likes it though,” complained Will, giving my wife a few more thrusts before stopping.

“I do like it, Will,” she said.  “I like it a lot.  It’s making me wet.”

“Ok, honey, ok,” I said, holding up my hands.  “Too much information.”

“Sorry, baby,” she said, standing upright.  “But I’m super drunk and stoned and super horny right now.”

“Hey before we go make out in the living room, why don’t you, you  know, go take your dress off?” asked Will, gripping his jock with both hands.  “Can she do that, Ed?  Is that allowed?”

“I mean, we hadn’t discussed that,” I stammered.

“It should be allowed,” chimed in Ben.  “You never specified that she couldn’t.”

“Listen to Ben,” laughed my wife, clapping her hands together drunkenly.  “He’s dying to see me naked.”

“Well, not naked, you still have your panties on I assume,” corrected Ben awkwardly.

“I want to see you naked,” said Arnold frankly.  “That would be super hot.”

“I have to agree,” muttered Carl.

“You guys are supposed to be on my side here,” I complained.

“I think you are overruled, honey,” said Zoe.  She came over and gave me a sloppy smooch on the cheek, then clumsily pulled her dress up and off over her head.  She tossed it aside and stood there topless, in just her panties and stockings while we all gazed at her amazing tits, swinging freely.  Her ears were bright red with lust but she covered her stiff pink nipples modestly with her hands, while Will grabbed her around the waist and dragged her off to the living room without another word.  He picked up my wife and tossed her onto the couch, making her cackle with laughter.  I watched in sick horror as he climbed on top of her and buried his face in her chest.

“Uh, you guys,” I called lamely.

“Play nice, play nice,” laughed my wife, pushing Will away.  “Now let’s just kiss nicely, ok?”

Will obliged, sliding off Zoe and sitting next to her.  They wrapped their arms around each other and were kissing each other on the mouth passionately within moments.

“Oh, man, watching Zoe make out topless with that big prick is given me a massive hardon,” breathed Arnold.

“I hate to admit it, but me too,” said Carl.

“Would it be bad form if I unzipped and started jerking off while I watched?” asked Ben politely.

We all laughed, looking at Ben in amazement.

“Ben, I can’t believe you,” I said, shaking my head.  “You want to spank your monkey watching my wife fool around on the couch?”

“Look at him, he’s got his hands all over her bare chest,” hissed Arnold, gripping his crotch under the table.

I turned to watch as Will and Zoe kissed passionately, tongues flicking between open mouths.  Just as Arnold said, Will’s hands roved freely over my wife’s bare chest, weighing her hefty boobs in his hand one moment and pinching her pink nipples the next.  For her part, Zoe tugged insistently on the bulge in Will’s pants.  I could hear her whimpering in passion as they made out and my innards were tied in knots of jealousy.  But I felt like jerking off too, and my penis stood stiffly at attention.

“Honey, I’m just going to, uh,” Zoe said, pulling her mouth away from Will’s for a second so she could unzip his fly.  I watched in shock as she extracted his huge phallus from his trousers.  “Oh my god, what a beautiful penis,” she gasped, staring at Will’s cock as she fingered it’s red bulbous head and thick, veiny shaft.

“Didn’t I have a rule against this?” I asked, turning to Ben in desperation.

“I don’t know, Ed, I don’t remember,” muttered Ben, his arm flailing up and down as he jerked himself off under the table.

“Fuck it, if Ben’s jerking off, so am I,” said Arnold, as he unzipped and commenced to masturbating.

“Omigod, are you guys actually jerking off in there?” called Zoe with delight as she stroked Will’s @@@@@@@ penis.  “That’s so freaky!  Is Ed jerking it too?”

“Not yet,” I admitted.

“Well, I’ll give you something to jerk it over.  Stand up, Will, let me get these pants off you,” coaxed my wife, and Will eagerly obliged, standing up so that my wife could yank his pleated dockers down around his ankles.  “Here turn so Ed can see,” she said, sitting on the couch with Will’s huge swollen prick just an inch from her face.

“Honey, look how big Will’s balls are,” she giggled lustily, grabbing Will’s nuts and weighing them in her hand.  “He’s got a real pair of stones, just like I thought.”

“Ok, yeah, that’s nice,” I said impatiently.

“Here, watch while Will dangles them in my eyes,” she said.  Then Will and Zoe laughed uproariously while she bent down, her bare boobs brushing his thighs as he plopped his nutsack into her eye sockets.

“So rude, I love it,” muttered Arnold, licking his lips as he choked his chicken.

“Oh, yeah, now suck those bad boys,” urged  Will.

“Do you mind, Ed?” called my wife.  But before I could answer, she opened her mouth and slurped one of his sizable cojones halfway into her mouth.

“Oh fuck,” I groaned, sweating profusely as I finally unzipped my fly and started tugging my compelling hardon.

“Yeah, you like how your wife sucks my balls, there Ed?” called Will triumphantly.  He produced his phone from his shirt pocket and snapped a few pictures of my wife as she posed for him, gazing up at him in adulation with one of his nuts hanging half out of her mouth.  “The guys at work are gonna love these,” he boasted.

“Oh my god, it’s so big, I can’t fit it all in my mouth,” gushed my horny wife, as he snapped some pictures of her vigorously jerking on his cock.  “But if you show these pictures to the guys at work, I will kill you,” she said cheerfully.

“It’s ok, if I blow him, isn’t honey?” she asked me sweetly as she yanked Will’s meat.  “I mean, we are all having fun, now, right?”

“Yeah, I mean, do what you want at this point,” I agreed, feeling a chill wash through my chest as I jerked my dick under the table.  I looked around the table and realized that all four of us were pulling our puds watching my wife get it on with this big dick and I felt like a dirty pervert for a second.  But then I heard my wife humming with pleasure and I forgot all about judging our perversion as I watched my wife hungrily sucking on Will’s fat cock.  Her head bobbed up and down as she blew him.

“You like that, Ed?” he crowed in exultation.  “You like how Zoe sucks my cock and balls?  She can’t get enough of that big old dick in her mouth, man!”  He gave a hearty guffaw at my expense, but I just frowned and kept beating my meat while I watched my wife drop submissively to her knees before him, topless and boobs swaying, as she ran her tongue up and down his engorged shaft.

“I think I’m in love with your penis,” she groaned as he held his phone above her.

“This is gonna be an awesome video,” he said excitedly.  “But hold off, I’m gonna cum if you keep doing that.”

“Don’t cum, I need you to fuck me,” pleaded Zoe, gripping his thighs and looking up at him beseechingly.

“Yeah, that’s right,” he said smugly. “You heard that, Ed?”

“I heard it, but, Zoe, come on,” I said, trying to push my boner back into my pants. “You guys were just going to fool around, right?” I said.  “I mean, already, the blowjob and getting topless was going a little too far. I am trying to be cool about this, but penetration is over the line.”

Zoe jumped to her feet and ran over to me, her boobs bouncing in all directions as she approached.

“The bouncing,” croaked Ben and he crumpled up and shivered and I assumed he was ejaculating into the bottom of my dining room table.

“You better clean that up,” commented Carl.

“Honey, please,”  said Zoe, throwing herself onto my lap so that my stiff cock poked up between her stocking clad thighs.  “Oooh, look at how hard you are,” she cooed, pinching the head of my cock.  “See, you are into this.  Don’t make me stop now.  Feel how wet my pussy is,” she said, taking my hand and putting it down the front of her panties.  “I know this is rough for you, but I need Will’s dick inside me.  He’s so big and manly, he’s making me crazy.  I need for him to fuck the shit out of me right now.”

“Yeah, Ed, I’m gonna need you to let me fuck your wife now,” said Will, imitating the boss from Office Space.  He walked into the dining room with his stiff dong swinging back and forth.  He came right up to us and slapped my wife in the cheek with his dick while she sat on my lap, fingering the head of my own dick between her thighs.  She turned her head casually and he pushed the head of his dick right into her mouth and I had a close up view of my wife giving her lover an enthusiastic blowjob while she tugged my knob.

“Jesus, alright, alright,” I said, sliding her off my lap hastily.

“Who wants to shoot the video?” asked Will  dropping his phone on the table as he scooped up my pliant wife in his arms.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and kicked her legs prettily, as he carried her off to the bedroom to fuck her.

“I’ll do it,” offered Arnold excitedly, snatching up the phone and chasing after Will and my wildly snickering wife.

“Are you really OK with this, Ed?” asked Carl, holding one hand over his dick to hide it as he stood.

“Yeah, as sick as it seems, I guess I am going to go in there and jerk off watching this guy fuck the shit out of my wife on our own bed,” I admitted sheepishly.

“This is soo fucking hot,” raved Arnold, over his shoulder.

By the time I made to our bedroom, Will had already tossed Zoe onto our bed and pulled her panties off.  He plunged his face between her legs, locking her twat in his mouth to eat her out for a few minutes, but she couldn’t take much of that and squirmed away.

“Enough, enough,” she pleaded.  “I’m already too wet, I just need that dick now.”  She looked over at me apologetically as she spread her legs for him and my heart skipped a beat.  

Arnold leaned in to get a nice shot of my wife’s pale inner thighs and dripping snatch.  She reached down and spread her labia for Will, her arms corralling her big boobs together and making them jut skyward.  Will pushed Arnold aside and climbed up on top of my wife, stroking his big hard cock as he hovered above her, looking down at her body as she offered herself to him.

“I’m taking ownership of your wife, now, Ed,” he said gleefully.  “That ok?”

“Own me,” she begged, holding her pink twat open for him.

“Ed?” he asked.  “I am waiting for your approval.”

“Yes, take her,” I grunted, dick in hand, jerking off as I watched Will sink down onto my wife and plunge his fat cock into her eager pussy.

“Yeah, yeah,” she moaned, affirming her pleasure as Will sank his shaft into her.

“Nice,” muttered Carl, who had taken up a position in a chair along the way and sat masturbating with his pants down as he watched.

Arnold was holding the phone with one hand and jerking himself with the other and he actually started dribbling cum onto the edge of our bed just as Will started pumping himself in and out of my wife.  Arnold let his sticky penis drop from his hand, but continued capturing the coitus on video, walking around the bed to get the best shot.

Will’s big dark body covered my wife’s small, pale form and his ass was pumping up and down insistently as he drilled her.  My wife gripped Will’s ass cheeks, pulling him into her, her head thrown back in ecstasy.  She was moaning and urging him on with inarticulate affirmations while he rhythmically violated her on the bed where she and I had slept together for all these years.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,  I like it, I like it, fuck me,” she murmured, legs spread as wide as she could to grant him full access to herself.

“That’s it, that’s it, I’m cumming,” she cried out as his forceful fucking increased to a fever pitch, making the bedsprings creak manically.

“Ok, I’m going to empty my load inside,” croaked Will and after a few more vicious thrusts, he arched his back, driving himself as deep inside her as he could while he filled my wife’s womb with what I assumed would be a voluminous emission.  His climax complete, he climbed gruffly off of my wife, and headed off to the bathroom to wash up.

“Wait, where are you going?” cried my wife plaintively, reaching a thin arm out to him.  “Willy, I think I love you!” she called.

“Jesus, honey,” I complained, near climax myself. 

“Well, you know, I love his penis anyway,” she said with embarrassment.  “Hey didn’t you cum yet?   Come here, then,”  She lay limp, sweaty and naked from being fucked once already, her hair plastered to her forehead, but she rolled to the edge of the bed and and grabbed my dick in a friendly and familiar way.   “Did you like hearing me moan with pleasure while Will sank his big ole meat into me?” she asked, looking up at me impishly as she dispassionately worked my dick like a washerwoman, her sweaty tits swinging back and forth.

“Bitch,” I gasped, her filthy talk bringing me to orgasm.  I spurted blast after blast of hot cum all over her tits while she laughed with pleasure.

“Attaboy,” she said encouragingly as I coated her chest in glistening semen.

“Oh fuck, this is so weird,” I said, pulling away and pacing back and forth.

“Um, yeah, can I add to the weirdness?” asked Carl, tentatively, coming over to offer his @@@@@@@ penis to my wife.

“For real, Carl?” exclaimed my exhausted wife.  “What do you want me to do with this?  My arms are getting tired.” But she reached out and tickled Carl’s nuts anyway and apparently that’s all he needed because I watched in horror as my old buddy jerked his dick until he shot a nice sloppy glob of jism right into my wife’s eyes.

“Wow, that’s awesome,” commented Arnold, leaning in close to capture the cumshot on video.

“Jesus, Carl,” she complained, wiping the cum from her eyes.  “What the hell?  I’ve got like three men’s semen on me now.”

“Four, actually,” corrected Arnold.  “I think you are sitting in the spot where I came earlier.”

Zoe stood up unsteadily and turned her rump toward us, touching the wet smear of cum on her ass cheeks gingerly.  Arnold studiously captured the scene for posterity.

“Oh my God, you are right,” she said with mild disgust.

“You are a cum slut,” I offered gamely, noticing that I somehow didn’t feel that upset by the fact that two of my pals were looking my naked, cum slathered wife up and down with interest.

Zoe noticed too.  “Wow, you boys are getting an eyeful,” she complained good naturedly. Pulling a cover off the bed to wrap herself in.

Will came back into the room, fully dressed with his hair freshly slicked back.

“Ok, folks, well it’s time to go,” he said, chest thrust out proudly.  “Ed, thanks for letting me use your wife for sex.  Zoe, thank you for revealing what a filthy whore you are, I look forward to besmirching your honor many more times in the future.  Arny, thanks for capturing the video, I will post that online tomorrow,” Will snatched his phone away from Arnold deftly.  “Bye, now!”

“No, Will, you can’t post that online, I will be mortified,” cried Zoe, jumping up to try to chase after Will, but hampered by the cover wrapped around her.

“Ahh, you will get used to it.  Lots of women have sex tapes out there,” he laughed as he scuttled toward the door.  “In fact, once the guys at work see it, the worst that will happen is that you will get asked out on a lot more dates.”

With that he was gone, slamming the door behind him.

Zoe looked at me with a crooked smile, Carl’s cum still dripping from her eyebrow.  “Well, that went better than expected,” she squeaked awkwardly.

I thought I would be more upset when Will posted the video of Zoe getting fucked online and texted me the photos of her with his nuts in her mouth, but actually, I enjoyed jerking off to them.  As predicted, there was a minor scandal at the office, but she braved it out and she accepted dates from several other guys at work, including her boss.  Sometimes she would bring them home for me to watch alone, but I had to admit it was more fun when she brought dates home on poker night.  Sometimes she would even let one of my pals slip it in her from behind or suck them off if she was drunk and stoned enough.  Carl got back together with his ex-wife Linda, and when Linda came over to join in, poker nights got a lot more interesting.  Overall, I don’t regret the turn our life has taken, though I still get a pang of jealousy when my wife begs one of her other lovers not to leave after sex and tells them she loves them.  But I just blow it off, it’s nothing to get divorced over.

If you like this, check out my eBooks on Amazon:

AkWLAt3t.pngVx6kjoC.pngpM11t6o.pngePK98FN.jpgyzfdqhA.pnghJkQhFk.jpg7C4TbN9.jpg

View my favorite porn images and more free stories on my Tumblr blog:

Gustav Jorgenson's Fairly Clean Blog

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

Cuckold Tests