CuckoldFart.com

Do Women Really Want To Cuckold Their Husband's And Boyfriend's?

MisguidedBAR

CUCKOLD TEST

husb62: You are absolutely right.  It is all about the pleasure:  the more kinky or erotic, the more the pleasure.  the fact that one or the other ends up with cum down their throat is a bi-product of the festivities.  Like eating birthday cake with a bit of wax.... you are having so much fun that you dont care or find it amusing. 

Wife will make the effort to stick panties back on and drive home (or be driven) while sloshing in cum 30 min later, long after she has cooled off, just to please me.  However it was not her primary goal of the evening.  Primary goal was to get semen inside her.  Leaving a bit of extra cream in the mixing bowl for us to lick is what loving mothers... I mean wives do!

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

I think you are right, certainly it wasn't my wife's goal to get me to eat her lover's cum from her pussy, rather it was to get his cock inside her anyway she could.  She tried to make him use a condom, but he was able to deflate his erection when she suggested it, so she decided there and then in our bed to risk it with him, even though she was fertile.  I was in another room in the house, totally uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that she had made this decision, and that he was fucking her bareback.

For me it was the most wonderful discovery to find his cum on my fingers when I inserted them inside her, and I instinctively licked them and then scooped up some more as it dripped from inside her and lapped that up too. When we were in bed, I opened her legs and licked her out properly.  This was not planned, I had no idea I would like doing it, but once tried I was hooked. The thought of licking her with my tongue where he had been pounding her with his hard cock just minutes earlier was a real turn-on for me, but not so much for her.  Thankfully she tolerated my desire to clean her with my tongue.

Bryan

• Like 2

I don't think wives set out to make hubby a cuck but if they are cheating they won't tell him that her mouth tastes like dick or her pussy is cum filled.Yet she wants to prove she is faithful so allows him to kiss her or lick her pussy before he screws her and she gets a rush knowing he is not aware

As they say. women are from Venus, men are from mars.

Some men want cuckold relationships, women don't.  

Women just want great sex with a steady partner, Cuckold men want to see their women having great sex with someone else.

I am a cuckold,and really want to see my wife having sex with someone else.  

My wife did have our best friend daily for 7 years, with my knowledge, but she never ever let me be present to see him taking her.

I would absolutely love to see her being taken by someone, but I know there is no chance now as she has really gone off the idea.

I have tried by reassuring her that I just want her to have the sheer pleasure of orgasms with another man inside her.

Such a shame, there is her underused pussy sitting there just waiting to be fucked, which I would deem a privilege to see or just know is happening.

I have no problem with her having sex with someone else, whatever color, even without me being present.

Men and women are different beasts, with very different sexual needs and desires.

Bryan

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
On 5/7/2016 at 0:26 AM, MisguidedBAR said:

How often do women think about making their husband's or boyfriend's eat their creampies?

I think it is important for the wife to enjoy herself with her bull.  I know that my wife enjoyed the extra attention that she had, just after the birth of our first.  Finding someone that actually wanted her and found her body attractive enough to want to take her to bed gave her a great mental boost.    Then there's the 'getting ready' part, when young, girls love to spend hours preparing for a date, and preparing herself for her meetings with him, whether at our place or for visiting him, was just the same.   The apprehension that they must feel, not knowing what will happen on the date is much the same as the feelings she got when bathing and dressing for her meetings with her lover.   The fact that I was there to assist with her preparations, helping to choose underwear and clothes would have shown her that I was giving her the 'green light' to have him, and seeing how excited I was when helping her (I always had an erection on show) must have been exciting for her too.   Just knowing that I was going to be there and all ready to lick and eat however much cum he left inside her tight little pussy when I got home or when she returned home must have been in her mind when they were having bareback sex, and must have contributed to her enjoyment.    

Bryan

20 minutes ago, toolman2c said:

i think most would be want the guy even bareback but would hide it from the husband... IMO

My wife never ever hid it from me, it was what she and her lover wanted.   It is not what I would have chosen, but as I found out, I absolutely loved it when I was able to lick her juicy freshly fucked pussy and lick his cum, and then have sloppy seconds in that well-lubricated hole too.    Believe me, once tried, never forgotten, there's nothing as lovely as a wife who has had someone else bareback.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Rajeev Nair said:

Eating your wife's creampies actually sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Sorry, I disagree - I loved the taste and texture of my wife's lovers cum.    Knowing that he had planted it deep inside her from his bareback cock, and that I was licking her where he had just been was fantastic.   Just think, it came from inside his balls, down the middle of his cock, before he had his orgasm and ejaculated it from his naked cock into her hot wet vagina. :thumb::D