CuckoldFart.com

post-21737-0-43554000-1464977825_thumb.jpgpost-21737-0-84242600-1464977834_thumb.jpgHi :)

We are sometimes visiting my mother's vacation home in Torrevieja. Going there now in june. My wife is way to shy to act on our fantasies, so she will probably not agree to meet another man. But if you are sometimes in the area, I would love to chat with you and keep in contact. Would be hot to hear what ideas you might have when seeing her photos, what would happen etc. We are both straight, but I am ashamed to admit that submission is a turn-on. So I would do as the alpha male says, especially in front of my wife. Would be interested in exchanging skype adress or similar things. I'm also planning on sneaking away when in Torrevieja, to go check out one of the nude beaches. Maybe I feel safe enough to meet u there to show you uncensored photos of my wife on your command or something, or to hand over her hottest panties etc. I hope that I will be able to get her to go to one, so that all the mature an alpha men can inspect her married pussy..

To let you into my brain a bit, before we start communicating about my cute wife strolling around in her bikini in Torrevieja, here is a couple of my fantasies:

1. Dream I had the other day:

I had a very erotic and intense dream last night (june 3.). I dreamt that my wife was waiting for her new boyfriend to arrive (on a ferry for some reason). I was thrown into this scenario in my dream. She ignored me, I was very jealous, as she acted like a child witing for christmas, and ignored my feelings. As we saw he was a few steps away from the door, I finally panicked, built up the courage to express anything at all. I went in front of her and tried to tell her to not be so enthusiastic, but it was clearly that I was out of her heart in that moment. She annoyingly pushed me out of the way, and ran fell into his arms as he opened the door.  I felt a lot of angst, and betrayal, but woke up with a raging hard-on. It was unbelivable intense, and I felt horny despite desperatly panicking because I felt I was in danger of losing my dear wife. I guess it was to much to keep me asleep anymore. I realize that this is a dangerous road, but its just a fantasy, I guess. 

2. Small experience

My wifes best girlfriend is recently divorced from my best friend. She found an alpha male (car mechanic) in the gym, and started bonding with him, cheated, and then dropped the bomb on my friend. He wanted her to think reasonably, but she was thinking with her heart and probably her pussy, and left him. Now, some months later, me and my wife visit her friend and her new boyfriend. We had our kids with us, who played with her friends kid. They made a bit to much noice in the living room, an this new boyfriend told all the kids sternly (none od them was his) to go play somewhere else. My wife reacted by telling ME sternly to go guide the kids outside. (My wife is never stern otherwise, just shy and nice). I have had suspiciouns that she likes him. Now, my wife and her friend slightly smiled, as I lifted my ass and did as told. The guy just sat there, satisfied. Now, it might not sounds like nothing is wrong with this situastion, but I felt emasculated and humiliated....and horny. The guy has also been kind of dominating in the conversations with my wife on a couple of parties, and it seems like that leads to joking and mild flirting beetween them. The very small situation has lead to many fantasies on my part. 

Are you an alpha male, and preferably older than us (34); Please feel free to contact me :)

• Like 6

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...