CuckoldFart.com

How would this make you feel?

Tom

Cuckold Tests

• 3 weeks later...

My wife did it behind my back. I had given it some thought, but didn't think she would actually do it. After finding a sex video of her and her black hunk she acknowledged she had been doing it for years. It is one thing to have a wife who loves sex but still another when she has made a fool of you by sleeping with multiple studs all the while when I was trusting her.

That's just wrong in my opinion.........I don't mind her getting fucked as long as it's for OUR pleasure.........not just for her own

If i'm not there....it isn't happening

My wife did it behind my back. I had given it some thought, but didn't think she would actually do it. After finding a sex video of her and her black hunk she acknowledged she had been doing it for years. It is one thing to have a wife who loves sex but still another when she has made a fool of you by sleeping with multiple studs all the while when I was trusting her.

That's just wrong in my opinion.........I don't mind her getting fucked as long as it's for OUR pleasure.........not just for her own

If i'm not there....it isn't happening

I'd be pissed off if my wife did it behind my back. I do want it to be for her own pleasure (that would be mine too) and I don't need to be there (though I'd prefer to) but especially after years of persuasion efforts, it would piss me off a lot if she did, hiding it from me :angry:

• Like 1

I'd be pissed off if my wife did it behind my back. I do want it to be for her own pleasure (that would be mine too) and I don't need to be there (though I'd prefer to) but especially after years of persuasion efforts, it would piss me off a lot if she did, hiding it from me :angry:

I'm with you there - it should be for the pleasure of all of those taking part - us two and whoever else she had sex with.

Like you I do not need to be there - in  fact I never ever was, she excluded me from the bedroom at all times, so I had to use my imagination about what they were doing together.  Afterwards, she would present me with her pussy full of his cum, so that there was no doubt that I KNEW what he had been doing with her.

I would have preferred to have been there, but as I agreed to being excluded and to her having him bareback, I have no complaints.

The one overriding agreement was:  Her body, Her rules.

I absolutely loved using my imagination, not knowing if he was stripping her off, caressing her naked body, or thrusting his naked cock deep inside her and spouting his cum deep into her womb. When I was away, I would wonder which room and what position they were in, was she groaning with pleasure, was she sucking his cock?  Perhaps he had taken her out, and they were doing it somewhere else, his place or outside perhaps?  But always sure in the knowledge that she would take me to bed and tell me about it afterwards, and I would enjoy sloppy seconds and cream-pie eating.

Imagination is a wonderful thing.  

• Like 3

• 1 month later...