CuckoldFart.com

Aa

bustywifeposter

CUCKOLD TEST

out on her own or waiting for her when you know she is having sex with another is it's own hell/pleasure.  When will she come home, will she share her experience. Will she be showing evidence of how well she was fucked, maybe a pussy full of another man's cum, did she let him abuse her.  Just a few that went through my head at times.

• Like 1

This is why we made it a rule that I am always allowed to be present and watching. She was a little awkward at first however she started just ignoring that I was there and now actually gets into performing in front of me to tease me. It was just far too much angst and worry to let her go out on her own and get fucked and wait for her. For us (me)

• Like 2

It's not really sharing her if she doesn't share the details. You are letting her have a lover ....so least she can do is give you the details!

Have you met him yet?

You will lose her if you don't get this under control..... She needs to tell you every thing he does to her as you jack off and lick her pussy clean. Or sh will be moving on!

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with fantasy

Turning it into reality can be a hard step

Currently coaxing my lady towards her full corruption.

I have shared her twice in mmf

But now having a guy come to massage her this Wednesday

She will be naked and his hands....and he assures me tongue all over her

I don't count this as a cuckolding...... But it is nearer than not knowing what's going on

Plus I am GoPro ing the whole thing with hidden GoPro

So will see it all in next room

Ok, clarification.. yes, met him 4 times, including going out together, since obviously im not a idiot and just send her off with some random guy.  Yes, she has told me details...it was their first time together and she described it as not what she expected.. i gather it didnt last all that long...

we have done mmf before twice and this will happen again. None of us have any issue with it. 

She isnt going to leave me. 

They are going out again this friday.

• Like 2