CuckoldFart.com

New to this.

Guest WishToBeCuckold

Guest WishToBeCuckold

Hi there guys,

I have just really started having cuckold fantasies within the last few months. It all started before I started a relationship with a girl who had previously slept with my close friend.

When her and I got together, I started to think about the things they did while we were intimate and it went from there. Now I really wish that I could get her to cuckold me, but I'm not sure about how to go about starting the conversation. Or if it is worth starting.

I want people to be completely open and honest about their experiences with me. I'd like to hear about your stories from what has actually occurred in real life.

I'm not sure she would be open to the idea, although she has said that she would try anything once. 

I'd really like to know how people have dealt with these fantasies and whether they are worth entertaining.

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

I have sex with different men all the time. It is definitely worth it!

I believe that when a man's wife or girlfriend is able to be completely open herself and just let go, that both hers and her husband's/boyfriend's relationship goes to a much higher level. Life is meant to be lived. And, to me, sex is a very important part of my life. It is both mine and my husband's belief that me having sex with other men is the reason that we are so close and that our relationship is so strong.

Having your husband/boyfriend loving you enough to want to share you, or allow you to have sex with others, is a sign of love and trust.

My husband knows that I love him, but he also knows that I love the other men in my life. The difference is that my husband is my husband, and I am HIS wife. I may have sex with innumerable other men, but that has never decreased the love I have felt for my husband. If anything, my husband allowing me to, and encouraging me to, have sex with other men, has made me love him even more.

Does it work as well for everyone? No. But if you are into it and she is into it, opening your relationship to include other men, sexually, could be the best thing either of you has ever done for one another.

• Like 1

Guest rimmer4u

IM in the same boat . we have talked about it and we do a lot of role play  I know it is a big  fantasy of hers and I would love to see her

taking a bbc but she wont take the plunge. we did meet a couple a few years ago and we went back to there house . we switched wives and that was that.

I don't think she was to impressed it all seemed a bit rushed and the other couple was out just to please there selves. she knows

that she can play with as many men as she wants and she knows that I would to watch . so until she says yes looks like it will have

to wait. Is my wife like a lot of other wives ? or would other wives jump at the chance to live out there fantasies .

Anyone on here from west midlands uk.

• 2 weeks later...