CuckoldFart.com

would u like to see that?

wesam

Cuckold Tests

Yes, I would like to make it a reality.

9 hours ago, wesam said:
On 2/20/2017 at 10:23 PM, blackmywife said:

Most definitely, I would love to see my wife's pussy and ass stretched by a black bull.  It will happen eventually, but it will take some time to work on her apprehensions.

So r u planning to do that or its just a fantasy?

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been lucky enough to experience the contrast of a black cock and my wife's white/pink pussy. I remember it well, she claims it was uncomfortable for a while actually as his girth was easily twice mine. It took several minutes of slow motion to get him balls deep and I remember her telling me he's so deep she didn't think any more could fit. But it did. He had awesome stamina too. Probanly the better part of 20 minutes he pumped before coming and it was a lot ! She told it felt like gallons

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Of course I like to return home and find my wife getting fucked.I mean,even those who claim that this is a deal breaker,they think is again when they see something like this.

I believe it is nice to have a desired wife.Also I believe it is shame not to have sex with whoever she wants,if she wants.And this deprivation leads to nagging,fights and separation.It is not a matter of penis size,as I have a great sex drive and cock,almost 9 inches.It is a matter of various reasons.Now in this covid thing,we had great fucks.Both of us.Of course all of us participating were people that worked from home,did not go out,except for sex with other people like us.I witnessed my wife getting railed by 3 men in mere 30 minutes and I was sucking their cocks of cum and pussy juice.She also saw me getting fucked like a bitch in the ass by men and strap on dildos.After we left,we went home and continued fucking,as we were horny.Those are days to remember,

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...