CuckoldFart.com

scthickbull

Any cucks love and can't wait to eat your wife after her bull had filled her is so tell me about it and what you like about it ..if she makes you clean him to also do you suck h hard for her .I have a woman and her hubby sucks me hard Everytime and he love to clean my huge load out of her .his little dick cums while he is sucking me or eating her that's the only way he can cum she has trained him good he is a good slave .here recently she makes him rim my ass she I pound her and that makes me cum hard and I fill her so full it pours out and runs down the crack of her ass he is so turned on to eat it it's so funny 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Cuckold Tests

2 minutes ago, shadnaster said:

Not every wife "Makes" their husband clean her. Some do it willingly because it it such a turn on for her and, in turn, a turn on for him.

Yea I've saw that the last wife I was fucking her cuckold couldn't wait for me to cum in her ...he would dive in before I even pulled my dick out and she would climb on his face and he would cum in about 5 seconds it turned him on so bad

• Like 1