CuckoldFart.com

Sissy Cuckold Julienne

Guest julienne

Guest julienne

It was last New Years. We were at a party.

My wife was flirting furiously with a handsome guy called Fergal at the party. He didn’t give a fuck that she was my wife, and she didn’t care either.

They ran outside at midnight and snogged like teenagers. I heard her ask him for a date.

Then they sat kissing and cuddling in the kitchen table.

Total humiliation for me. Everyone at the party could see them, and knew I was her partner.

I ran to the bathroom where I could watch them as she played and snogged the guy in the conservatory extension at a friend’s house.

They didn’t know I could see and hear everything.

She began to toss him off under the table at the party...I saw everything from the window

He came in her hand. She was jerking him off and rubbing his massive cock on her pantyhose

She was wearing a short black skirt, nylons, very high heels and tight blouse

Fergal’s cock was aching for her. When he erupted and I could see 5 or 6 thick creamy ropes of spunk splashing over her knees and lap.

I felt about 3 inches high, but there was nothing I could do

All I could do was watch and wank in secret - not man enough to confront them.

I stood in the bath so I could see out the vent window and wanked furiously about ten times until my limp dick had nothing more to give.

Then dejected and alone I went to our room leaving them together to play.

She came to our room later tipsy and giggling. I was sleeping on the floor in sleeping bag at the end of the bed..

Fergal followed her minutes later and they fucked on the bed all night with me pretending to be asleep on the floors.

I was jerking my little cock so slowly while holding my breath I almost passed out.

It was really not easy to endure but I came anyway in my cuckold lust and frustration.

Pummelling the inside of the sleeping bag with my clear jism, secretly wishing I could suck his cock and swallow his cum.

I got about 3 mins sleep and wanked constantly in the darkness on the bedroom floor.

My head spinning and feeling sick at what was happening.

A total sissy cuckold..

Cuckold Tests