CuckoldFart.com

Wife's panties

cucklocked

Thank you Secondjag, its funny cause I have been in swinging for many years and have met couples in adult bookstores and adult theaters and fucked several wives this way, as well as in swinging situations, and recently got to have one of my first actual cuckold couples where I was the bull while living in Arizona. It was very hot, I had posted an ad on Craigslist as a ts and wanted to meet bi couples, and the man in this couple wrote me and said hello. We ended up meeting finally after talking for several months, with them coming over to my apt. She was very hot, milfy, in her 50s, but very hot, wearing a very short mini skirt, very high strappy fuck me heels, stockings and garter, and very low cut top. When we got in my apt he started fisting her right away, she loves big things and can handle big, hung men easily as she has been fucked so much, her cunt is supper loose. We then went to my bed and I went down and started eating her, and I absolutely loved her big, loose pussy, then began to fuck her, and she ordered her hubby to take off his clothes. It was hot cause he was standing there in red lacey stockings, lacey teddy top, lacey red panties and a chastity cock cage. I thought it was so hot and it made me really fuck her hard, and she loved it the harder I banged. I didnt care what the neighbors thought, but she could definitely be heard several apts away getting pounded, and I spanked her big, phat, jiggly ass as I was pounding her. She sounded like she was cumming steadily, and her hubby was standing there stroking his cute, little baby cock. He really was little, only about 2 or 3 inches, after she let him out, and he was soft the whole time. I told him him to get down on the floor below us and lick both her and me, and then I began pulling my cock out and making him swallow mine (I am about 8 inches and thick). She loved seeing him choke and gag on my cock and encouraged him swallow me and deep throat me, as well as lick and suck my balls. I finally climbed on her and banged the fuck out of her until blasting a big load deep into her. Her hubby then licked and sucked my cum out, but she made him leave cum in her and then asked me to fist her, which I did. Wow, how kinky, fisting a womans hole filled with cum, I never did that before! Anyhow, after it was over, I realized though I loved doing this and fucking her good and hard, and how she loved it, that I really wanted to be in her sissy hubby's position, I wanted to be wearing the lingerie, and then eating her after she had been filled up with a load, and having her cuck me. That is what is so hot for me, my ultimate fantasy, to have a woman, gf, wife, whatever that would cuck me and go out and fuck other men all the time, then come home and want me to eat her sloppy cunt! I have even bought myself a pink chastity cage, but want a woman to share this lifestyle with. 

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 years later...
On 3/11/2017 at 2:47 PM, psdt1969 said:

One of my ultimate fantasies is to have a gal (either gf or wife, though I have never had my own lady who is open to this yet) that would like to be a hotwife, while I am her cucky/ sissy girl, and she goes regularly and often to date and fuck other real men. I wait at home for her in lingerie, panties, stockings and heels, and makeup, and she comes in late as I wait for her and she feeds me her well used, wet, sloppy pussy. Can imagine hearing her come in the door very late, 1 or 2 am, after she has had a good, long, hard fucking, she comes quitely into our BR, without saying a word lifts up her skirt or dress, and straddles my face for me to eat her and lick her clean, and of course make her cum many times again!

We do this often . I am dressed Tonite and shaved all over . My nails are painted and tan stockings and black silky panties with a black long slip . Full makeup and she spent the night at her Xs place while I rubbed my sissy clit through my panties . 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

When my wife and I first started out, it started with her sex chatting with guys online. She'd have sex chats while was at work. she'd message me at work telling me she left a surprise for me. I knew what that meant. She left her wet panties under my pillow. I'd rush the the bedroom when I got home. I'd jerk off smelling them and licking them. Mmmmm

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Maybe slightly different.....on an occasion I was asked to wear a pair of his wife's sexy panties so both of them could enjoy watching my stiff cock stick out through the top. No issue at all because whatever heightened their enjoyment was fine with me. I wore them when I was fucking her too.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...