CuckoldFart.com

Wife's panties

cucklocked

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My wife took this picture of me in our back yard one day. Every now and then she will have me wear her panties, tis time she had me wear one of her sports bras. As you can see, it's almost impossible to see any bulge in them. She jokes that I should wear her panties more often since I don't have much of a bulge anyway.

Most of it is all joking around, but there have been times she will asked me to wear her panties while I am watching one of her lovers fucking her. I have never been told, but part of me believes it's her lover who tells her to make me wear them. I say that because the only times she has ever asked me to wear her panties is when He is fucking her, and it's not every time he fucks her, but he is the only one of her lovers that she has me do it for. Who knows, maybe she just wants him to really feel like the man of the house when he is over, so she feminizes me by having me wear the. I never asked, I just follow orders. It's my way of allowing her to be in charge, or for her to let her lovers be in charge.

Me in My  Wifes Underwear in Back Yard.jpg

• Like 2

Guest Bully Stick
On 2/21/2017 at 3:36 PM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

My wife took this picture of me in our back yard one day. Every now and then she will have me wear her panties, tis time she had me wear one of her sports bras. As you can see, it's almost impossible to see any bulge in them. She jokes that I should wear her panties more often since I don't have much of a bulge anyway.

Most of it is all joking around, but there have been times she will asked me to wear her panties while I am watching one of her lovers fucking her. I have never been told, but part of me believes it's her lover who tells her to make me wear them. I say that because the only times she has ever asked me to wear her panties is when He is fucking her, and it's not every time he fucks her, but he is the only one of her lovers that she has me do it for. Who knows, maybe she just wants him to really feel like the man of the house when he is over, so she feminizes me by having me wear the. I never asked, I just follow orders. It's my way of allowing her to be in charge, or for her to let her lovers be in charge.

Me in My  Wifes Underwear in Back Yard.jpg

I remember fucking this woman I met at a bar one time, she said her husband likes watching her get fucked. When we arrived at her home her husband was dressed in woman's panties and a sports bra that looked almost exactly like the ones you are wearing in the picture.  However, his wife looked nothing remotely like yours.

Are you sure your not living a double life with two wives and one of them was the woman I fucked as you wore those panties and sports bra?

By the way, you look good in them, even though you have a man's body. Too funny.

3 minutes ago, Bully Stick said:

I remember fucking this woman I met at a bar one time, she said her husband likes watching her get fucked. When we arrived at her home her husband was dressed in woman's panties and a sports bra that looked almost exactly like the ones you are wearing in the picture.  However, his wife looked nothing remotely like yours.

Are you sure your not living a double life with two wives and one of them was the woman I fucked as you wore those panties and sports bra?

By the way, you look good in them, even though you have a man's body. Too funny.

I wish I could afford two wives and the two seperate households rhar comes with them. Hell, then i wiuld have double the fun of being cuckolded.  LOL  As for looking good, thanks.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2017 at 8:06 PM, Bully Stick said:

Here is another one for you to like. My wife took this picture of me wearing some peach colored panties. No bra this time. My wife gets a kick out of the way my dick and balls are so small that when I wear her panties you barley notice a package, as she puts it. Just another reason why I was born to be cuckolded by my wife. Only real men should be allowed to fuck her.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I do also!!! I am a very sissy boy, pretty, often mistaken for a woman as I have long blond hair and pretty blue eyes, and wear women's prescription glasses and sunglasses. I love panties, lingerie, stockings... One of the hottest things ever for me, I found a very recently used pair of panties that were left in a parking lot behind a bar/ club. The were laying there on the ground and were still wet and sticky with cum. Yes, of course I sniffed them, and licked the cum in them, then took them and masturbated and shot my load in them too!

• Like 3

One of my ultimate fantasies is to have a gal (either gf or wife, though I have never had my own lady who is open to this yet) that would like to be a hotwife, while I am her cucky/ sissy girl, and she goes regularly and often to date and fuck other real men. I wait at home for her in lingerie, panties, stockings and heels, and makeup, and she comes in late as I wait for her and she feeds me her well used, wet, sloppy pussy. Can imagine hearing her come in the door very late, 1 or 2 am, after she has had a good, long, hard fucking, she comes quitely into our BR, without saying a word lifts up her skirt or dress, and straddles my face for me to eat her and lick her clean, and of course make her cum many times again!

• Like 4